SEMA 2012: Carroll Shelby Tribute
Much of SEMA is about looking forward – to new ideas and new products. However, at least one part was dedicated to looking back. This display of Mustangs (and one Cobra) was put together as a tribute to the late Carroll Shelby who passed away in May of this year. While we would have loved to have seen more classic Shelby Mustangs – represented only by a single 1966 GT350, the collection of cars is still impressive. The recently introduced 2013 Shelby GT500 Cobra, a tribute to the man in itself, was on display, as well as the 2012 Shelby 1000, the last Mustang introduced while Carroll was still alive. The rest of the current Shelby lineup was there as well including the GT500 Super Snake and GT350.
You can see photos of the Carroll Shelby tribute at SEMA in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Roush giving away Phase 3 Mustang SEMA show car
- SEMA 2014: CGS Performance Products 2015 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2011: Roush Stage 3 Premier Edition Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Ring Brothers 1965 Ford Mustang 'Blizzard'
- SEMA 2012: Classic Design Concepts 2013 Ford Mustang
- Video: Falken Mustang delivered to lucky winner by Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Justin Pawlak
- Creations n' Chrome previews Coyote-powered Fox Body Mustang that will debut at SEMA
- SEMA 2011: Hillbank Motorsports HBR Mustang
- Edelbrock giving away modified 2013 Ford Mustang, trip to the 2013 SEMA Show
- SEMA 2012: Kenny Brown GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang