SEMA 2012: Carroll Shelby Tribute
Much of SEMA is about looking forward – to new ideas and new products. However, at least one part was dedicated to looking back. This display of Mustangs (and one Cobra) was put together as a tribute to the late Carroll Shelby who passed away in May of this year. While we would have loved to have seen more classic Shelby Mustangs – represented only by a single 1966 GT350, the collection of cars is still impressive. The recently introduced 2013 Shelby GT500 Cobra, a tribute to the man in itself, was on display, as well as the 2012 Shelby 1000, the last Mustang introduced while Carroll was still alive. The rest of the current Shelby lineup was there as well including the GT500 Super Snake and GT350.
You can see photos of the Carroll Shelby tribute at SEMA in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA 2013: K&N debuts Blackhawk Induction Intake for the 2011-2014 Mustang GT
- Hurst reveals Performance Series Mustang at SEMA
- SEMA 2013: HyperStangs' Hellanor Mustang
- Classic Design Concepts fully reveals 'Bad Penny' Mustang
- SEMA 2014: 2015 Ford Mustang King Cobra Concept
- SEMA 2013: Modular Muscle Design 2014 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2011: Filip Trojanek's 1966 Widebody Mustang Race Car
- Ford Racing officially announces TracKey is 50-state legal, available starting today
- SEMA 2014: CorteX Racing 2015 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2011: Creations n' Chrome Boy Racer Mustang