SEMA 2012: Carroll Shelby Tribute
Much of SEMA is about looking forward – to new ideas and new products. However, at least one part was dedicated to looking back. This display of Mustangs (and one Cobra) was put together as a tribute to the late Carroll Shelby who passed away in May of this year. While we would have loved to have seen more classic Shelby Mustangs – represented only by a single 1966 GT350, the collection of cars is still impressive. The recently introduced 2013 Shelby GT500 Cobra, a tribute to the man in itself, was on display, as well as the 2012 Shelby 1000, the last Mustang introduced while Carroll was still alive. The rest of the current Shelby lineup was there as well including the GT500 Super Snake and GT350.
You can see photos of the Carroll Shelby tribute at SEMA in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- First annual Carroll Shelby Tribute and Car Show announced for next month
- SEMA 2013: Nitto Tire 2014 Ford Mustang
- New Tjin Edition Mustang to debut at SEMA
- SEMA 2013: Ring Brothers announce carbon fiber body panels for the 1965-1966 Mustang
- Updated 2010 FR500CJ Cobra Jet Mustang introduced at SEMA
- Webasto builds custom Mustang to honor fallen soldiers
- SEMA 2011: Forgiato Wheels Widebody Mustang
- SEMA 2012: TruFiber 2013 Ford Mustang Convertible
- SEMA 2012: Pure Vision Design T-5R Martini Racing 1966 Mustang Fastback
- SEMA 2013: Manny Galvan's 1,000 horsepower 2013 Shelby GT500 Widebody