SEMA 2012: Carroll Shelby Tribute
Much of SEMA is about looking forward – to new ideas and new products. However, at least one part was dedicated to looking back. This display of Mustangs (and one Cobra) was put together as a tribute to the late Carroll Shelby who passed away in May of this year. While we would have loved to have seen more classic Shelby Mustangs – represented only by a single 1966 GT350, the collection of cars is still impressive. The recently introduced 2013 Shelby GT500 Cobra, a tribute to the man in itself, was on display, as well as the 2012 Shelby 1000, the last Mustang introduced while Carroll was still alive. The rest of the current Shelby lineup was there as well including the GT500 Super Snake and GT350.
You can see photos of the Carroll Shelby tribute at SEMA in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Ford Racing to debut EcoBoost Mustang concept at SEMA?
- SEMA 2011: Petty's Garage Signature Series Mustang
- Ford previews 2011 SEMA Mustang lineup
- SEMA 2011: Filip Trojanek's 1966 Widebody Mustang Race Car
- SEMA 2013: Modular Muscle Design 2014 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2011: Paul Brown's championship-winning Mustang Boss 302S
- Roush to unveil Stage 3 Premier Special Edition Mustang at SEMA
- Dynacorn to show off officially licensed 1965-1966 Mustang body shell at SEMA
- SEMA 2013: TCI Engineering 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback
- Roush unveils Stage 3 Premier Edition Mustang