SEMA 2012: Carroll Shelby Tribute
Much of SEMA is about looking forward – to new ideas and new products. However, at least one part was dedicated to looking back. This display of Mustangs (and one Cobra) was put together as a tribute to the late Carroll Shelby who passed away in May of this year. While we would have loved to have seen more classic Shelby Mustangs – represented only by a single 1966 GT350, the collection of cars is still impressive. The recently introduced 2013 Shelby GT500 Cobra, a tribute to the man in itself, was on display, as well as the 2012 Shelby 1000, the last Mustang introduced while Carroll was still alive. The rest of the current Shelby lineup was there as well including the GT500 Super Snake and GT350.
You can see photos of the Carroll Shelby tribute at SEMA in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- First annual Carroll Shelby Tribute and Car Show announced for next month
- SEMA 2013: Edelbrock announces Stage 2 supercharger system for the 2005-2014 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2012: Joey Redmond's 2013 Ford Mustang RTR
- New Tjin Edition Mustang to debut at SEMA
- SEMA 2010: Steeda Q650 Street Fighter Mustang
- SEMA 2011: Galpin Widebody Mustang Boss 302-X
- SEMA Preview: Kenny Brown GT-4T Mustang to debut
- Ford Mustang named hottest car for 2012 SEMA show
- Saleen unveils the 2010 S281 Mustang at SEMA
- SEMA 2011: Forgiato Wheels Widebody Mustang