SEMA 2012: Carroll Shelby Tribute
Much of SEMA is about looking forward – to new ideas and new products. However, at least one part was dedicated to looking back. This display of Mustangs (and one Cobra) was put together as a tribute to the late Carroll Shelby who passed away in May of this year. While we would have loved to have seen more classic Shelby Mustangs – represented only by a single 1966 GT350, the collection of cars is still impressive. The recently introduced 2013 Shelby GT500 Cobra, a tribute to the man in itself, was on display, as well as the 2012 Shelby 1000, the last Mustang introduced while Carroll was still alive. The rest of the current Shelby lineup was there as well including the GT500 Super Snake and GT350.
You can see photos of the Carroll Shelby tribute at SEMA in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA 2010: Hurst announces new Billet/Plus Shifter for the 2011 Mustang GT
- SEMA 2014: Forgiato 2015 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2011: Ring Brothers 1965 Mustang "Producer"
- SEMA 2012: Pure Vision Design T-5R Martini Racing 1966 Mustang Fastback
- SEMA 2012: Steeda Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca
- Classic Design Concepts previews SEMA-bound 'Bad Penny' Mustang
- APR Performance previews widebody 2013 Ford Mustang ahead of SEMA
- Roush to unveil Stage 3 Premier Special Edition Mustang at SEMA
- SEMA 2014: 2015 Roush RS3 TrakPak Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Steeda Q450 Enforcer Mustang