SEMA 2012: Carroll Shelby Tribute
Much of SEMA is about looking forward – to new ideas and new products. However, at least one part was dedicated to looking back. This display of Mustangs (and one Cobra) was put together as a tribute to the late Carroll Shelby who passed away in May of this year. While we would have loved to have seen more classic Shelby Mustangs – represented only by a single 1966 GT350, the collection of cars is still impressive. The recently introduced 2013 Shelby GT500 Cobra, a tribute to the man in itself, was on display, as well as the 2012 Shelby 1000, the last Mustang introduced while Carroll was still alive. The rest of the current Shelby lineup was there as well including the GT500 Super Snake and GT350.
You can see photos of the Carroll Shelby tribute at SEMA in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- First annual Carroll Shelby Tribute and Car Show announced for next month
- Roush to unveil Stage 3 Premier Special Edition Mustang at SEMA
- SEMA 2013: Creations n' Chrome debuts Top Notch Mustang v2.0
- SEMA 2013: K&N debuts Blackhawk Induction Intake for the 2011-2014 Mustang GT
- SEMA 2011: Ring Brothers 1965 Mustang "Producer"
- SEMA 2013: MagnaFlow announces 50-state legal Ford Mustang shorty headers
- Hurst reveals Performance Series Mustang at SEMA
- SEMA 2010: BS Industries 1969 Ford Mustang "The Real Thing"
- SEMA 2012: Kris Horton's 2012 Ford Mustang "Ringleader"
- Webasto builds custom Mustang to honor fallen soldiers