SEMA 2012: Carroll Shelby Tribute
Much of SEMA is about looking forward – to new ideas and new products. However, at least one part was dedicated to looking back. This display of Mustangs (and one Cobra) was put together as a tribute to the late Carroll Shelby who passed away in May of this year. While we would have loved to have seen more classic Shelby Mustangs – represented only by a single 1966 GT350, the collection of cars is still impressive. The recently introduced 2013 Shelby GT500 Cobra, a tribute to the man in itself, was on display, as well as the 2012 Shelby 1000, the last Mustang introduced while Carroll was still alive. The rest of the current Shelby lineup was there as well including the GT500 Super Snake and GT350.
You can see photos of the Carroll Shelby tribute at SEMA in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA 2011: Saleen Speedlab 01-R Mustang
- Ford officially announces 1964 1/2 to 1966 Mustang Convertible licensed body shells
- SEMA 2011: Filip Trojanek's 1966 Widebody Mustang Race Car
- Aftermarket companies team up to build charity Mustang that will debut at SEMA
- 2014 SEMA Show preview
- SEMA 2013: Vortech Superchargers Yellow Jacket Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Hollywood Hot Rods 2014 Ford Mustang Convertible
- SEMA 2013: Steeda Q450 Enforcer Mustang
- SEMA 2010: Vortech's 2011 Mustang shows off 20th anniversary supercharger system
- SEMA 2010: Ford Custom Accessories 2011 Mustang