SEMA 2012: Carroll Shelby Tribute
Much of SEMA is about looking forward – to new ideas and new products. However, at least one part was dedicated to looking back. This display of Mustangs (and one Cobra) was put together as a tribute to the late Carroll Shelby who passed away in May of this year. While we would have loved to have seen more classic Shelby Mustangs – represented only by a single 1966 GT350, the collection of cars is still impressive. The recently introduced 2013 Shelby GT500 Cobra, a tribute to the man in itself, was on display, as well as the 2012 Shelby 1000, the last Mustang introduced while Carroll was still alive. The rest of the current Shelby lineup was there as well including the GT500 Super Snake and GT350.
You can see photos of the Carroll Shelby tribute at SEMA in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- First annual Carroll Shelby Tribute and Car Show announced for next month
- SEMA 2013: HyperStangs' Hellanor Mustang
- Ford Racing officially announces TracKey is 50-state legal, available starting today
- SEMA 2010: Ring Brothers 1970 Ford Mustang "Dragon"
- Ford Mustang named hottest car for 2012 SEMA show
- SEMA Preview: Galpin Widebody Mustang Boss 302-X
- SEMA Preview: Creations n' Chrome Boy Racer Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Classic Design Concepts Bad Penny Mustang
- SEMA 2010: Raceskinz 2011 Mustang GT
- Photo Gallery: Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet Concept unveiling at SEMA