SEMA 2012: Carroll Shelby Tribute
Much of SEMA is about looking forward – to new ideas and new products. However, at least one part was dedicated to looking back. This display of Mustangs (and one Cobra) was put together as a tribute to the late Carroll Shelby who passed away in May of this year. While we would have loved to have seen more classic Shelby Mustangs – represented only by a single 1966 GT350, the collection of cars is still impressive. The recently introduced 2013 Shelby GT500 Cobra, a tribute to the man in itself, was on display, as well as the 2012 Shelby 1000, the last Mustang introduced while Carroll was still alive. The rest of the current Shelby lineup was there as well including the GT500 Super Snake and GT350.
You can see photos of the Carroll Shelby tribute at SEMA in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- First annual Carroll Shelby Tribute and Car Show announced for next month
- SEMA 2010: RKSport debuts 2010+ Mustang body kit
- SEMA 2012: Steeda Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca
- New Mustang Products at the 2010 SEMA Show
- SEMA 2012: Creations n' Chrome "Top Notch" Mustang
- SEMA 2011: Heins Motorsports Mustang Boss 302RS
- SEMA 2011: Hillbank Motorsports HBR Mustang
- 2011 SEMA Ford Mustang Coverage
- Creations n' Chrome previews Coyote-powered Fox Body Mustang that will debut at SEMA
- Ring Brothers 1970 Ford Mustang "Dragon" wins Mothers 10th annual Shine Award