SEMA 2012: Carroll Shelby Tribute
Much of SEMA is about looking forward – to new ideas and new products. However, at least one part was dedicated to looking back. This display of Mustangs (and one Cobra) was put together as a tribute to the late Carroll Shelby who passed away in May of this year. While we would have loved to have seen more classic Shelby Mustangs – represented only by a single 1966 GT350, the collection of cars is still impressive. The recently introduced 2013 Shelby GT500 Cobra, a tribute to the man in itself, was on display, as well as the 2012 Shelby 1000, the last Mustang introduced while Carroll was still alive. The rest of the current Shelby lineup was there as well including the GT500 Super Snake and GT350.
You can see photos of the Carroll Shelby tribute at SEMA in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA 2014: 2015 Roush RS3 TrakPak Mustang
- Ford previews custom Mustangs for 2012 SEMA show
- CR Supercars debuts 1968 Mustang 'Villain' at SEMA
- SEMA Preview: Creations n' Chrome Boy Racer Mustang
- New Mustang Products at the 2010 SEMA Show
- This is Ford Racing's Mustang Concept at SEMA
- Ford officially announces 1964 1/2 to 1966 Mustang Convertible licensed body shells
- SEMA 2010: MRT "Predator" Mustang
- SEMA 2012: 2013 Ford Mustang Build Powered by Women
- SEMA 2010: Kenne Bell offers first look at its 2011 Mustang supercharger, announces pricing