Video: Falken Mustang delivered to lucky winner by Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Justin Pawlak
Earlier this year Falken Tire announced that they would be giving away a 2013 Ford Mustang customized by Formula Drift drivers Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Justin Pawlak. Seven months and over 100,000 entrants later, the lucky winner has finally taken delivery of the car.
The one-off Mustang featured a custom Hot Lime Green, selected specifically by Justin Pawlak and applied by Creations ‘n Chrome, as well as HRE wheels, a Ford Racing supercharger kit producing 624 horsepower and a Ford Racing adjustable suspension system.
The 2013 Mustang was handed over in front of a crowd outside the Las Vegas convention center during the 2012 SEMA Show, with Gittin and Pawlak doing a burnout in the car to break in the brand new Falken tires. The new owner had some fun with his new Mustang as well, doing donuts in his first time behind the wheel. As a bonus, the winner also got an HPI Racing R/C Ford Mustang with a matching paint job.
You can watch the Falken Tire 2013 Ford Mustang being delivered to its new owner in the video below.
- Vaughn Gittin Jr. and his Mustangs to be featured in Need for Speed SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED
- Win a 2013 Mustang customized by Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Justin Pawlak
- Dynacorn to show off officially licensed 1965-1966 Mustang body shell at SEMA
- SEMA 2011: 1971 Ford Mustang "Pegasus"
- Vortech Superchargers previews SEMA-bound 'Yellow Jacket' Mustang
- SEMA 2014: MRT 2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
- SEMA 2010: Saleen unveils Series VI.5 supercharger system
- SEMA 2013: Classic Recreations shows off Coyote-powered 1967 Shelby GT500CR
- SEMA 2011: Hillbank Motorsports HBR Mustang
- SEMA 2011: Saleen Speedlab 01-R Mustang