Video: Falken Mustang delivered to lucky winner by Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Justin Pawlak
Earlier this year Falken Tire announced that they would be giving away a 2013 Ford Mustang customized by Formula Drift drivers Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Justin Pawlak. Seven months and over 100,000 entrants later, the lucky winner has finally taken delivery of the car.
The one-off Mustang featured a custom Hot Lime Green, selected specifically by Justin Pawlak and applied by Creations ‘n Chrome, as well as HRE wheels, a Ford Racing supercharger kit producing 624 horsepower and a Ford Racing adjustable suspension system.
The 2013 Mustang was handed over in front of a crowd outside the Las Vegas convention center during the 2012 SEMA Show, with Gittin and Pawlak doing a burnout in the car to break in the brand new Falken tires. The new owner had some fun with his new Mustang as well, doing donuts in his first time behind the wheel. As a bonus, the winner also got an HPI Racing R/C Ford Mustang with a matching paint job.
You can watch the Falken Tire 2013 Ford Mustang being delivered to its new owner in the video below.
- Vaughn Gittin Jr. and his Mustangs to be featured in Need for Speed SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED
- Win a 2013 Mustang customized by Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Justin Pawlak
- Saleen teases new 2010 S281 before SEMA debut
- SEMA 2011: Kenny Brown GT-4T Mustang Convertible
- SEMA Preview: MagnaCharger to debut new supercharger system for the 2011 Mustang
- SEMA 2012: Joey Redmond's 2013 Ford Mustang RTR
- SEMA 2012: 2013 Ford Mustang by Stitchcraft
- SEMA 2010: Corsa announces 2011 Shelby GT500 exhaust system
- SEMA 2012: Kenny Brown GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang
- SEMA 2013: RestoMod Store 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback