Video: Falken Mustang delivered to lucky winner by Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Justin Pawlak
Earlier this year Falken Tire announced that they would be giving away a 2013 Ford Mustang customized by Formula Drift drivers Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Justin Pawlak. Seven months and over 100,000 entrants later, the lucky winner has finally taken delivery of the car.
The one-off Mustang featured a custom Hot Lime Green, selected specifically by Justin Pawlak and applied by Creations ‘n Chrome, as well as HRE wheels, a Ford Racing supercharger kit producing 624 horsepower and a Ford Racing adjustable suspension system.
The 2013 Mustang was handed over in front of a crowd outside the Las Vegas convention center during the 2012 SEMA Show, with Gittin and Pawlak doing a burnout in the car to break in the brand new Falken tires. The new owner had some fun with his new Mustang as well, doing donuts in his first time behind the wheel. As a bonus, the winner also got an HPI Racing R/C Ford Mustang with a matching paint job.
You can watch the Falken Tire 2013 Ford Mustang being delivered to its new owner in the video below.
- Vaughn Gittin Jr. and his Mustangs to be featured in Need for Speed SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED
- Win a 2013 Mustang customized by Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Justin Pawlak
- SEMA 2012: Holman & Moody 50th Anniversary TdF Mustang
- SEMA Preview: MagnaCharger to debut new supercharger system for the 2011 Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Ring Brothers 1965 Ford Mustang 'Blizzard'
- Creations n' Chrome previews Coyote-powered Fox Body Mustang that will debut at SEMA
- Webasto builds custom Mustang to honor fallen soldiers
- SEMA 2010: Hurst announces new Billet/Plus Shifter for the 2011 Mustang GT
- Galpin Auto Sports builds custom 1969 Mustang live at SEMA
- Ford and SEMA teaming up for custom 2013 Mustang designed and built by women