Video: Falken Mustang delivered to lucky winner by Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Justin Pawlak
Earlier this year Falken Tire announced that they would be giving away a 2013 Ford Mustang customized by Formula Drift drivers Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Justin Pawlak. Seven months and over 100,000 entrants later, the lucky winner has finally taken delivery of the car.
The one-off Mustang featured a custom Hot Lime Green, selected specifically by Justin Pawlak and applied by Creations ‘n Chrome, as well as HRE wheels, a Ford Racing supercharger kit producing 624 horsepower and a Ford Racing adjustable suspension system.
The 2013 Mustang was handed over in front of a crowd outside the Las Vegas convention center during the 2012 SEMA Show, with Gittin and Pawlak doing a burnout in the car to break in the brand new Falken tires. The new owner had some fun with his new Mustang as well, doing donuts in his first time behind the wheel. As a bonus, the winner also got an HPI Racing R/C Ford Mustang with a matching paint job.
You can watch the Falken Tire 2013 Ford Mustang being delivered to its new owner in the video below.
- Vaughn Gittin Jr. and his Mustangs to be featured in Need for Speed SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED
- Win a 2013 Mustang customized by Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Justin Pawlak
- SEMA 2011: Johnny Sparks' "Reversion" Mustang
- SEMA 2013: APR 2012 Ford Mustang Widebody
- SEMA 2010: BS Industries 1969 Ford Mustang "The Real Thing"
- SEMA 2010: RKSport debuts 2010+ Mustang body kit
- SEMA 2014: Petty's Garage 2015 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2014: 3dCarbon 2015 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2014: Foose Design 2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
- Photo Gallery: Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet Concept unveiling at SEMA