Ford Racing Performance Parts releases 2013 catalog online
Today Ford Racing Performance Parts released their 2013 catalog online. The four color catalog includes over 300 pages of performance parts for the Mustang, Focus, Fiesta and F-150 as well as a historical section on Ford performance engines, tech tips and a FRPP dealer list. You can also one of the many turn-key race cars offered by Ford Racing including the Cobra Jet, Boss 302S and Boss 302R or a wide variety of high performance crate engines.
Want to check out the new 2013 FRPP catalog for yourself. Just click here to view all 308 pages. In case you’re specifically looking for the 2005-2013 Mustang section, just head straight to page 22.
Rather have a hard copy of the catalog or a CD mailed to you? No problem. They can be purchased by sending a $5 check or money order to:
Ford Racing Performance Parts
P.O. Box 490
Dearborn, MI 48121
- Ford Racing adds two new wheel options for the S197 Mustang
- New Product: Ford Racing FR3 Adjustable Handling Pack for the 2011 Mustang GT
- New Product: Ford Racing Side Exhaust Kit for the 2010 Mustang GT
- New Product: Ford Racing 2010+ Mustang front splitter kit
- SEMA 2013: Edelbrock announces winner of 75th Anniversary 2013 Ford Mustang GT
- Ford Racing to attempt half-mile speed record with supercharged 2011 Mustang GT
- New Product: Ford Racing Handling Pack for the 2011 Mustang V6
- Ford Racing announces details and pricing for 5.0L Aluminator XS crate engine
- Ford Racing builds 500+ horsepower Mustang Boss 302