Ford Mustang named as one of Car and Driver’s 10 Best for third straight year
The 2013 Ford Mustang has been named to Car and Driver’s 10 Best list for 2012, the third time in a row that Ford’s pony car has been bestowed with the honor. While the magazine has an appreciation for the V6 and Shelby GT500 models, it was the GT and Boss 302 models that were singled out for the award.
“In the end, it’s the GT/Boss twofer that shines as the quintessential Motown emblems of power, performance, and practicality—each a white-hot line drive of blue-collar satisfaction for red-blooded Yanks,” they state in the article.
The Mustang was one of two Fords to make Car and Driver’s 10 Best for this year – the other being the Focus/Focus ST – both of which also happen to be the only American cars of the group.
You can read more about Car and Driver’s 10 Best list for 2012 by clicking here.
[Source: Car and Driver]
- Final two 2013 Mustang teaser photos revealed
- Ford releases dozens of new photos of the 2013 Mustang
- 2013 Mustang to be officially unveiled on November 15th
- Complete 2013 Mustang Lineup Overview
- Mustang Cobra Jet confirmed for 2013, will include 5.0-liter V8 options
- Ford releases new images of the 2013 Mustang California Special
- Ford relaunches official Mustang site with new price and build option for 2013 model year
- Refreshed Mustang coming in 2013, next generation to be 2015 model
- Motor Trend tests the 2013 Ford Mustang V6 Premium
- Ford launches new and improved online customizer for the 2013 Mustang