Ford Mustang named as one of Car and Driver’s 10 Best for third straight year
The 2013 Ford Mustang has been named to Car and Driver’s 10 Best list for 2012, the third time in a row that Ford’s pony car has been bestowed with the honor. While the magazine has an appreciation for the V6 and Shelby GT500 models, it was the GT and Boss 302 models that were singled out for the award.
“In the end, it’s the GT/Boss twofer that shines as the quintessential Motown emblems of power, performance, and practicality—each a white-hot line drive of blue-collar satisfaction for red-blooded Yanks,” they state in the article.
The Mustang was one of two Fords to make Car and Driver’s 10 Best for this year – the other being the Focus/Focus ST – both of which also happen to be the only American cars of the group.
You can read more about Car and Driver’s 10 Best list for 2012 by clicking here.
[Source: Car and Driver]
- Ford releases dozens of new photos of the 2013 Mustang
- Ford launches new and improved online customizer for the 2013 Mustang
- Refreshed Mustang coming in 2013, next generation to be 2015 model
- Build and price the 2013 Mustang...in Canada
- Pick the winner of 30 consecutive sports games and win a 2013 Ford Mustang V6
- 2013 Mustang to be officially unveiled on November 15th
- 2013 Mustang to get Shelby GT500 styling cues, increase in horsepower
- Vaughn Gittin Jr. unveils new Mustang for 2012 Formula Drift season
- Video: Ford shows off the 2013 Mustang's Track Apps
- Photo Gallery: Ford releases images of 2013 California Special and V6 Pony Package Mustangs