Ford Mustang named as one of Car and Driver’s 10 Best for third straight year
The 2013 Ford Mustang has been named to Car and Driver’s 10 Best list for 2012, the third time in a row that Ford’s pony car has been bestowed with the honor. While the magazine has an appreciation for the V6 and Shelby GT500 models, it was the GT and Boss 302 models that were singled out for the award.
“In the end, it’s the GT/Boss twofer that shines as the quintessential Motown emblems of power, performance, and practicality—each a white-hot line drive of blue-collar satisfaction for red-blooded Yanks,” they state in the article.
The Mustang was one of two Fords to make Car and Driver’s 10 Best for this year – the other being the Focus/Focus ST – both of which also happen to be the only American cars of the group.
You can read more about Car and Driver’s 10 Best list for 2012 by clicking here.
[Source: Car and Driver]
- Ford provides first sneak peek of the 2013 Mustang
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Ford Mustang in 'Gotta Have It Green'
- Video: Watch the full Alcatraz "Bullitt" chase scene with the 2013 Mustang
- 2013 Mustang customizer now available for iPad, iPhone and Android
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Ford Mustang GT at the L.A. Auto Show
- Road Test: 2013 Ford Mustang GT
- Ford unleashes 650 horsepower 2013 Shelby GT500
- Where does the 2013 Mustang GT's extra 8 horsepower come from?
- 2013 Ford Mustang Competition Kit now available from Ford Racing
- Spy Photos: Next generation Cobra Jet caught testing with giant hood scoop