Ford Mustang named as one of Car and Driver’s 10 Best for third straight year
The 2013 Ford Mustang has been named to Car and Driver’s 10 Best list for 2012, the third time in a row that Ford’s pony car has been bestowed with the honor. While the magazine has an appreciation for the V6 and Shelby GT500 models, it was the GT and Boss 302 models that were singled out for the award.
“In the end, it’s the GT/Boss twofer that shines as the quintessential Motown emblems of power, performance, and practicality—each a white-hot line drive of blue-collar satisfaction for red-blooded Yanks,” they state in the article.
The Mustang was one of two Fords to make Car and Driver’s 10 Best for this year – the other being the Focus/Focus ST – both of which also happen to be the only American cars of the group.
You can read more about Car and Driver’s 10 Best list for 2012 by clicking here.
[Source: Car and Driver]
- 2013 Mustang customizer now available for iPad, iPhone and Android
- Video: Ford shows off the 2013 Mustang's Track Apps
- Vaughn Gittin Jr. unveils new Mustang for 2012 Formula Drift season
- 2013 Mustang to get Shelby GT500 styling cues, increase in horsepower
- Build and price the 2013 Mustang...in Canada
- Video: Motor Trend tests the 2013 Ford Mustang GT
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Ford Mustang in 'Gotta Have It Green'
- Mustang Cobra Jet confirmed for 2013, will include 5.0-liter V8 options
- Refreshed Mustang coming in 2013, next generation to be 2015 model
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Ford Mustang GT at the L.A. Auto Show