Ford Mustang named as one of Car and Driver’s 10 Best for third straight year
The 2013 Ford Mustang has been named to Car and Driver’s 10 Best list for 2012, the third time in a row that Ford’s pony car has been bestowed with the honor. While the magazine has an appreciation for the V6 and Shelby GT500 models, it was the GT and Boss 302 models that were singled out for the award.
“In the end, it’s the GT/Boss twofer that shines as the quintessential Motown emblems of power, performance, and practicality—each a white-hot line drive of blue-collar satisfaction for red-blooded Yanks,” they state in the article.
The Mustang was one of two Fords to make Car and Driver’s 10 Best for this year – the other being the Focus/Focus ST – both of which also happen to be the only American cars of the group.
You can read more about Car and Driver’s 10 Best list for 2012 by clicking here.
[Source: Car and Driver]
- Road Test: 2013 Ford Mustang GT
- 2013 Mustang customizer now available for iPad, iPhone and Android
- Ford releases new images of the 2013 Mustang California Special
- 2013 Mustang Boss 302 revealed with new look, tech and colors
- 2013 Mustang Mach 1 rendered
- Video: Motor Trend tests the 2013 Ford Mustang GT
- New Product: Ford Racing Brake Duct Kit for the 2013 Mustang
- Video: Ford shows off the 2013 Mustang's Track Apps
- 2013 Ford Mustang reviews hit the web
- The 2013 Ford Mustang lineup officially debuts in Los Angeles (with video)