Ford Mustang named as one of Car and Driver’s 10 Best for third straight year
The 2013 Ford Mustang has been named to Car and Driver’s 10 Best list for 2012, the third time in a row that Ford’s pony car has been bestowed with the honor. While the magazine has an appreciation for the V6 and Shelby GT500 models, it was the GT and Boss 302 models that were singled out for the award.
“In the end, it’s the GT/Boss twofer that shines as the quintessential Motown emblems of power, performance, and practicality—each a white-hot line drive of blue-collar satisfaction for red-blooded Yanks,” they state in the article.
The Mustang was one of two Fords to make Car and Driver’s 10 Best for this year – the other being the Focus/Focus ST – both of which also happen to be the only American cars of the group.
You can read more about Car and Driver’s 10 Best list for 2012 by clicking here.
[Source: Car and Driver]
- Ford debuts 2013 Mustang with Brembo Brake Package
- Video: Watch the full Alcatraz "Bullitt" chase scene with the 2013 Mustang
- Vaughn Gittin Jr. unveils new Mustang for 2012 Formula Drift season
- Ford releases details for Gauge Mode and Track Apps for the 2013 Mustang
- 2013 Ford Mustang GT Desktop Wallpaper
- 2013 Mustang Mach 1 rendered
- The 2013 Ford Mustang lineup officially debuts in Los Angeles (with video)
- Pick the winner of 30 consecutive sports games and win a 2013 Ford Mustang V6
- Video: 2013 Mustang fitted with a Pypes exhaust system
- Where does the 2013 Mustang GT's extra 8 horsepower come from?