Ford Mustang named as one of Car and Driver’s 10 Best for third straight year
The 2013 Ford Mustang has been named to Car and Driver’s 10 Best list for 2012, the third time in a row that Ford’s pony car has been bestowed with the honor. While the magazine has an appreciation for the V6 and Shelby GT500 models, it was the GT and Boss 302 models that were singled out for the award.
“In the end, it’s the GT/Boss twofer that shines as the quintessential Motown emblems of power, performance, and practicality—each a white-hot line drive of blue-collar satisfaction for red-blooded Yanks,” they state in the article.
The Mustang was one of two Fords to make Car and Driver’s 10 Best for this year – the other being the Focus/Focus ST – both of which also happen to be the only American cars of the group.
You can read more about Car and Driver’s 10 Best list for 2012 by clicking here.
[Source: Car and Driver]
- Pick the winner of 30 consecutive sports games and win a 2013 Ford Mustang V6
- Meet Ford Racing's 2013 Mustang project car
- Ford relaunches official Mustang site with new price and build option for 2013 model year
- 2013 Mustangs arriving at Ford dealerships
- Ford releases details for Gauge Mode and Track Apps for the 2013 Mustang
- Spy Photos: 2013 Mustang caught in light camo
- Video: Ford's NASCAR drivers take the 2013 Mustang lineup to Las Vegas Speedway
- Video: 2013 Mustang fitted with a Pypes exhaust system
- Road Test: 2013 Ford Mustang GT
- Vortech releases supercharger system for 2013 Mustang GT