Video: Listen to the insane sounds of Roush’s 700 horsepower SEMA Mustang
At the SEMA show in Las Vegas last month Roush unveiled a custom 700 horsepower Stage 3 Mustang in conjunction with Ford Racing and Sherwin-Williams. The car was impressive simply sitting on the show floor, boasting a Ford Racing Aluminator engine and Roush’s new Phase 3 supercharger system as well as an eye-catching Sin City Silver and Luminescent Lime paint scheme. The result is the most powerful Mustang the company has ever produced, and the best part is that both the custom paint (available in a variety of colors) and the Phase 3 supercharger setup will be available as an upgrade on upcoming Roush Mustangs.
To give customers an idea of what they’d be in for with the upgrade, Roush has posted a video called “700hp Symphony”. With well placed microphones near the exhaust tips and under the hood, the video shows off the addictive sound of the exhaust note and the supercharger whine under full throttle. Turn up your speakers and have a listen for yourself by clicking the play button below.
- SEMA 2012: Roush, Ford Racing and Sherwin-Williams team up for custom 700 horsepower Stage 3 Mustang
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Roush Stage 3 Mustang Convertible
- Video: 2012 Roush RS3 Mustang laps Laguna Seca
- Roush announces 2012 Stage 3 Mustang Hyper-Series
- New Product: Roush exhaust system for the 2011 Mustang V6
- Roush Phase 3 Supercharger System officially rated at 675 horsepower
- One-off Roush Stage 3 Mustang raises $100,000 for charity at auction
- Roush Performance Mustang Boss 302R captures podium finish at Indy
- Roush gives sneak peek of upcoming RS3 Mustang