Video: Listen to the insane sounds of Roush’s 700 horsepower SEMA Mustang
At the SEMA show in Las Vegas last month Roush unveiled a custom 700 horsepower Stage 3 Mustang in conjunction with Ford Racing and Sherwin-Williams. The car was impressive simply sitting on the show floor, boasting a Ford Racing Aluminator engine and Roush’s new Phase 3 supercharger system as well as an eye-catching Sin City Silver and Luminescent Lime paint scheme. The result is the most powerful Mustang the company has ever produced, and the best part is that both the custom paint (available in a variety of colors) and the Phase 3 supercharger setup will be available as an upgrade on upcoming Roush Mustangs.
To give customers an idea of what they’d be in for with the upgrade, Roush has posted a video called “700hp Symphony”. With well placed microphones near the exhaust tips and under the hood, the video shows off the addictive sound of the exhaust note and the supercharger whine under full throttle. Turn up your speakers and have a listen for yourself by clicking the play button below.
- Roush now offering billet grille for 2010 Mustangs
- 2012 Roush RS3 makes public debut at Fabulous Fords
- Roush continues slow reveal of 2013 Stage 3 Mustang with new photos
- Final Roush P-51A Mustang Auctioned Off for Charity for $135,000
- Roush Phase 3 Supercharger System officially rated at 675 horsepower
- Video: Contestants on SPEED's Pass Time severely underestimate a Roush supercharged 2011 Mustang
- Guide to S197 Mustang Short Throw Shifters
- Roush Performance moves to a new, dedicated location
- Roush to unveil Stage 3 Premier Special Edition Mustang at SEMA
- Unleash up to 700 Horsepower with New TVS2300 ROUSHcharger