Video: Listen to the insane sounds of Roush’s 700 horsepower SEMA Mustang
At the SEMA show in Las Vegas last month Roush unveiled a custom 700 horsepower Stage 3 Mustang in conjunction with Ford Racing and Sherwin-Williams. The car was impressive simply sitting on the show floor, boasting a Ford Racing Aluminator engine and Roush’s new Phase 3 supercharger system as well as an eye-catching Sin City Silver and Luminescent Lime paint scheme. The result is the most powerful Mustang the company has ever produced, and the best part is that both the custom paint (available in a variety of colors) and the Phase 3 supercharger setup will be available as an upgrade on upcoming Roush Mustangs.
To give customers an idea of what they’d be in for with the upgrade, Roush has posted a video called “700hp Symphony”. With well placed microphones near the exhaust tips and under the hood, the video shows off the addictive sound of the exhaust note and the supercharger whine under full throttle. Turn up your speakers and have a listen for yourself by clicking the play button below.
- Roush Performance wins Grand-am season finale at Lime Rock Park
- Driving California's scenic Hwy 74 in the 2014 Roush Stage 3 Mustang
- Roush announces official details for 2013 'Stage' Mustang lineup
- Roush Performance Mustang Boss 302R captures first Grand-Am victory of the season with win at VIR
- 2013 Roush Stage 3 Mustang rendered
- Roush releases new photos of 2013 Stage 3 Mustang
- Unleash up to 700 Horsepower with New TVS2300 ROUSHcharger
- Roush now offering billet grille for 2010 Mustangs
- Photo Gallery: Roush shows off 2014 Stage 3 Mustang in Silver and Yellow
- Roush to Auction Final Production P-51A Mustang for Charity