Video: Listen to the insane sounds of Roush’s 700 horsepower SEMA Mustang
At the SEMA show in Las Vegas last month Roush unveiled a custom 700 horsepower Stage 3 Mustang in conjunction with Ford Racing and Sherwin-Williams. The car was impressive simply sitting on the show floor, boasting a Ford Racing Aluminator engine and Roush’s new Phase 3 supercharger system as well as an eye-catching Sin City Silver and Luminescent Lime paint scheme. The result is the most powerful Mustang the company has ever produced, and the best part is that both the custom paint (available in a variety of colors) and the Phase 3 supercharger setup will be available as an upgrade on upcoming Roush Mustangs.
To give customers an idea of what they’d be in for with the upgrade, Roush has posted a video called “700hp Symphony”. With well placed microphones near the exhaust tips and under the hood, the video shows off the addictive sound of the exhaust note and the supercharger whine under full throttle. Turn up your speakers and have a listen for yourself by clicking the play button below.
- Video: How to supercharge a 2012 Roush Stage 3 Mustang in less than three minutes
- Roush to Auction Final Production P-51A Mustang for Charity
- Roush Performance Mustang Boss 302R captures first Grand-Am victory of the season with win at VIR
- Roush wants to put your face on the back of their Mustang Boss 302R race car
- SPEED to air documentary on development of the 2010 Roush Mustang
- Roush to enter One Lap of America event with pair of 2012 RS3 Mustangs
- News: The Roush BlackJack is Back for 2008
- Featured: Hillbank Motorsports 427 HB-R
- One-off Roush Stage 3 Mustang raises $100,000 for charity at auction
- Photo Gallery: Roush begins production of the Stage 3 Premier Edition Mustangs