Video: Listen to the insane sounds of Roush’s 700 horsepower SEMA Mustang
At the SEMA show in Las Vegas last month Roush unveiled a custom 700 horsepower Stage 3 Mustang in conjunction with Ford Racing and Sherwin-Williams. The car was impressive simply sitting on the show floor, boasting a Ford Racing Aluminator engine and Roush’s new Phase 3 supercharger system as well as an eye-catching Sin City Silver and Luminescent Lime paint scheme. The result is the most powerful Mustang the company has ever produced, and the best part is that both the custom paint (available in a variety of colors) and the Phase 3 supercharger setup will be available as an upgrade on upcoming Roush Mustangs.
To give customers an idea of what they’d be in for with the upgrade, Roush has posted a video called “700hp Symphony”. With well placed microphones near the exhaust tips and under the hood, the video shows off the addictive sound of the exhaust note and the supercharger whine under full throttle. Turn up your speakers and have a listen for yourself by clicking the play button below.
- Roush offers first sneak peek of their 2013 Stage 3 Mustang
- Video: Watch the #61 Roush Mustang Boss 302R lap Austin's Circuit of the Americas
- 2012 Roush RS3 makes public debut at Fabulous Fords
- SR-71 Mustang sells for $375,000 at EAA AirVenture auction
- New Product: Roush exhaust system for the 2011 Mustang V6
- Photo Gallery: Brenspeed's 2013 Mustang drag car gets the Roush treatment
- News: The Roush BlackJack is Back for 2008
- Roush to Auction Final Production P-51A Mustang for Charity
- Roush announces official details for 2013 'Stage' Mustang lineup
- Photo Gallery: Roush shows off 2014 Stage 3 Mustang in Silver and Yellow