Video: Listen to the insane sounds of Roush’s 700 horsepower SEMA Mustang
At the SEMA show in Las Vegas last month Roush unveiled a custom 700 horsepower Stage 3 Mustang in conjunction with Ford Racing and Sherwin-Williams. The car was impressive simply sitting on the show floor, boasting a Ford Racing Aluminator engine and Roush’s new Phase 3 supercharger system as well as an eye-catching Sin City Silver and Luminescent Lime paint scheme. The result is the most powerful Mustang the company has ever produced, and the best part is that both the custom paint (available in a variety of colors) and the Phase 3 supercharger setup will be available as an upgrade on upcoming Roush Mustangs.
To give customers an idea of what they’d be in for with the upgrade, Roush has posted a video called “700hp Symphony”. With well placed microphones near the exhaust tips and under the hood, the video shows off the addictive sound of the exhaust note and the supercharger whine under full throttle. Turn up your speakers and have a listen for yourself by clicking the play button below.
- Roush expands 2013 lineup with V6-powered RS Mustang
- Roush announces details, pricing for Ford Racing Aluminator engine upgrade
- Video: Watch the #61 Roush Mustang Boss 302R lap Austin's Circuit of the Americas
- Video: Brenspeed announces 650 horsepower Roush supercharger package
- Roush Performance Boss 302R finishes second in Grand-Am championship with podium finish at Mid-Ohio
- Photo Gallery: Roush begins production of the Stage 3 Premier Edition Mustangs
- 2012 Roush Stage 3 Mustang now 50-state legal
- Jack Roush announces 2011 appearance dates and locations
- Roush officially unveils 2010 Mustang
- SEMA 2011: Roush Stage 3 Premier Edition Mustang