Video: Listen to the insane sounds of Roush’s 700 horsepower SEMA Mustang
At the SEMA show in Las Vegas last month Roush unveiled a custom 700 horsepower Stage 3 Mustang in conjunction with Ford Racing and Sherwin-Williams. The car was impressive simply sitting on the show floor, boasting a Ford Racing Aluminator engine and Roush’s new Phase 3 supercharger system as well as an eye-catching Sin City Silver and Luminescent Lime paint scheme. The result is the most powerful Mustang the company has ever produced, and the best part is that both the custom paint (available in a variety of colors) and the Phase 3 supercharger setup will be available as an upgrade on upcoming Roush Mustangs.
To give customers an idea of what they’d be in for with the upgrade, Roush has posted a video called “700hp Symphony”. With well placed microphones near the exhaust tips and under the hood, the video shows off the addictive sound of the exhaust note and the supercharger whine under full throttle. Turn up your speakers and have a listen for yourself by clicking the play button below.
- Roush launches 700 horsepower Phase 3 supercharger system
- Roush Stage 3 Mustang Premier Edition returns for 2013 with new unique paint colors
- Roush Performance continues Grand-Am momentum with second place finish at Road America
- Roush Performance Boss 302R finishes second in Grand-Am championship with podium finish at Mid-Ohio
- Roush announces official details for 2013 'Stage' Mustang lineup
- Roush expands 2013 lineup with V6-powered RS Mustang
- Road Test: 2013 Roush Stage 3 Mustang
- Guide to S197 Mustang Short Throw Shifters
- Raybestos previews custom 2013 Roush Stage 3 Mustang
- Roush Phase 3 Supercharger System officially rated at 675 horsepower