Video: Listen to the insane sounds of Roush’s 700 horsepower SEMA Mustang
At the SEMA show in Las Vegas last month Roush unveiled a custom 700 horsepower Stage 3 Mustang in conjunction with Ford Racing and Sherwin-Williams. The car was impressive simply sitting on the show floor, boasting a Ford Racing Aluminator engine and Roush’s new Phase 3 supercharger system as well as an eye-catching Sin City Silver and Luminescent Lime paint scheme. The result is the most powerful Mustang the company has ever produced, and the best part is that both the custom paint (available in a variety of colors) and the Phase 3 supercharger setup will be available as an upgrade on upcoming Roush Mustangs.
To give customers an idea of what they’d be in for with the upgrade, Roush has posted a video called “700hp Symphony”. With well placed microphones near the exhaust tips and under the hood, the video shows off the addictive sound of the exhaust note and the supercharger whine under full throttle. Turn up your speakers and have a listen for yourself by clicking the play button below.
- Roush gives sneak peek of upcoming RS3 Mustang
- Roush offers phased supercharger linedup for building horsepower
- 2012 Roush Stage 3 Mustang now 50-state legal
- Photo Gallery: Roush shows off 2014 Stage 3 Mustang in Silver and Yellow
- Guide to S197 Mustang Short Throw Shifters
- Featured: Mark Kauffman's "Chevy Killer" 2005 Roush Mustang
- Roush announces updated Mustang lineup for 2014 including Aluminator engine option
- One-off Roush Stage 3 Mustang raises $100,000 for charity at auction
- Roush releases new photos of 2013 Stage 3 Mustang