Video: Listen to the insane sounds of Roush’s 700 horsepower SEMA Mustang
At the SEMA show in Las Vegas last month Roush unveiled a custom 700 horsepower Stage 3 Mustang in conjunction with Ford Racing and Sherwin-Williams. The car was impressive simply sitting on the show floor, boasting a Ford Racing Aluminator engine and Roush’s new Phase 3 supercharger system as well as an eye-catching Sin City Silver and Luminescent Lime paint scheme. The result is the most powerful Mustang the company has ever produced, and the best part is that both the custom paint (available in a variety of colors) and the Phase 3 supercharger setup will be available as an upgrade on upcoming Roush Mustangs.
To give customers an idea of what they’d be in for with the upgrade, Roush has posted a video called “700hp Symphony”. With well placed microphones near the exhaust tips and under the hood, the video shows off the addictive sound of the exhaust note and the supercharger whine under full throttle. Turn up your speakers and have a listen for yourself by clicking the play button below.
- New Product: Roush Billet Strut Tower Caps for the S197 Mustang
- Road Test: 2013 Roush Stage 3 Mustang
- Video: Roush shows how burnouts are done in the 2014 Stage 3 Mustang
- Featured: Mark Kauffman's "Chevy Killer" 2005 Roush Mustang
- 2013 Roush Stage 3 Mustang to compete in One Lap of America
- Roush previews their own version of the 2015 Mustang
- Guide to S197 Mustang Short Throw Shifters
- SR-71 Mustang sells for $375,000 at EAA AirVenture auction
- Roush takes pole position at World Challenge race in Long Beach