Video: Listen to the insane sounds of Roush’s 700 horsepower SEMA Mustang
At the SEMA show in Las Vegas last month Roush unveiled a custom 700 horsepower Stage 3 Mustang in conjunction with Ford Racing and Sherwin-Williams. The car was impressive simply sitting on the show floor, boasting a Ford Racing Aluminator engine and Roush’s new Phase 3 supercharger system as well as an eye-catching Sin City Silver and Luminescent Lime paint scheme. The result is the most powerful Mustang the company has ever produced, and the best part is that both the custom paint (available in a variety of colors) and the Phase 3 supercharger setup will be available as an upgrade on upcoming Roush Mustangs.
To give customers an idea of what they’d be in for with the upgrade, Roush has posted a video called “700hp Symphony”. With well placed microphones near the exhaust tips and under the hood, the video shows off the addictive sound of the exhaust note and the supercharger whine under full throttle. Turn up your speakers and have a listen for yourself by clicking the play button below.
- Roush announces details, pricing for Ford Racing Aluminator engine upgrade
- Road Test: 2013 Roush Stage 3 Mustang
- Add More Functionality to Your Mustang with the Roush Vent Gauge Pod
- Roush now offering billet grille for 2010 Mustangs
- Roush releases official details for 2012 Stage 3 Mustang, launches online configurator
- Roush Performance wins Grand-am season finale at Lime Rock Park
- Roush Performance Mustang Boss 302R captures podium finish at Indy
- Photo Gallery: Brenspeed's 2013 Mustang drag car gets the Roush treatment
- Valvoline to give away custom Mustang GT-V
- Roush to Have 35 Parts Available for the 2010 Mustang by March