Video: Listen to the insane sounds of Roush’s 700 horsepower SEMA Mustang
At the SEMA show in Las Vegas last month Roush unveiled a custom 700 horsepower Stage 3 Mustang in conjunction with Ford Racing and Sherwin-Williams. The car was impressive simply sitting on the show floor, boasting a Ford Racing Aluminator engine and Roush’s new Phase 3 supercharger system as well as an eye-catching Sin City Silver and Luminescent Lime paint scheme. The result is the most powerful Mustang the company has ever produced, and the best part is that both the custom paint (available in a variety of colors) and the Phase 3 supercharger setup will be available as an upgrade on upcoming Roush Mustangs.
To give customers an idea of what they’d be in for with the upgrade, Roush has posted a video called “700hp Symphony”. With well placed microphones near the exhaust tips and under the hood, the video shows off the addictive sound of the exhaust note and the supercharger whine under full throttle. Turn up your speakers and have a listen for yourself by clicking the play button below.
- Featured: Mark Kauffman's "Chevy Killer" 2005 Roush Mustang
- Roush announces details, pricing for Ford Racing Aluminator engine upgrade
- 2013 Roush Stage 3 Mustang to compete in One Lap of America
- Roush expands 2013 lineup with V6-powered RS Mustang
- Custom 2013 Roush Mustang to be auctioned off for charity
- Roush provides full details and pricing for its 2011 Mustang lineup
- Video: First Roush-supercharged 2011 Mustang hits the drag strip, runs low 11s
- Video: Behind the scenes of 2012 Roush RS3 photoshoot
- Roush unveils Stage 3 Premier Edition Mustang
- News: The Roush BlackJack is Back for 2008