Video: Listen to the insane sounds of Roush’s 700 horsepower SEMA Mustang
At the SEMA show in Las Vegas last month Roush unveiled a custom 700 horsepower Stage 3 Mustang in conjunction with Ford Racing and Sherwin-Williams. The car was impressive simply sitting on the show floor, boasting a Ford Racing Aluminator engine and Roush’s new Phase 3 supercharger system as well as an eye-catching Sin City Silver and Luminescent Lime paint scheme. The result is the most powerful Mustang the company has ever produced, and the best part is that both the custom paint (available in a variety of colors) and the Phase 3 supercharger setup will be available as an upgrade on upcoming Roush Mustangs.
To give customers an idea of what they’d be in for with the upgrade, Roush has posted a video called “700hp Symphony”. With well placed microphones near the exhaust tips and under the hood, the video shows off the addictive sound of the exhaust note and the supercharger whine under full throttle. Turn up your speakers and have a listen for yourself by clicking the play button below.
- Roush Performance shows off Mustang Boss 302R race car with new 2013 bodywork
- Roush unveils Stage 3 Premier Edition Mustang
- Roush, Shelby partner up to create SR-71 Mustang for charity
- Roush to enter One Lap of America event with pair of 2012 RS3 Mustangs
- 2013 Roush Stage 3 Mustang to have 565 horsepower, 505 lb-ft torque
- Video: Roush RS3 Mustang does a massive burnout
- 2013 Roush Stage 3 Mustang rendered
- Video: Roush shows how burnouts are done in the 2014 Stage 3 Mustang
- Roush announces 2012 Stage 3 Mustang Hyper-Series
- Roush releases new photos of 2013 Stage 3 Mustang