Video: Listen to the insane sounds of Roush’s 700 horsepower SEMA Mustang
At the SEMA show in Las Vegas last month Roush unveiled a custom 700 horsepower Stage 3 Mustang in conjunction with Ford Racing and Sherwin-Williams. The car was impressive simply sitting on the show floor, boasting a Ford Racing Aluminator engine and Roush’s new Phase 3 supercharger system as well as an eye-catching Sin City Silver and Luminescent Lime paint scheme. The result is the most powerful Mustang the company has ever produced, and the best part is that both the custom paint (available in a variety of colors) and the Phase 3 supercharger setup will be available as an upgrade on upcoming Roush Mustangs.
To give customers an idea of what they’d be in for with the upgrade, Roush has posted a video called “700hp Symphony”. With well placed microphones near the exhaust tips and under the hood, the video shows off the addictive sound of the exhaust note and the supercharger whine under full throttle. Turn up your speakers and have a listen for yourself by clicking the play button below.
- Roush to Auction Final Production P-51A Mustang for Charity
- Roush Performance moves to a new, dedicated location
- Custom 2013 Roush Mustang to be auctioned off for charity
- New Product: Roush Billet Strut Tower Caps for the S197 Mustang
- Track Test: 2008 Roush 427R Trak Pak
- New Product: Roush announces new exhaust system for the 2011 Mustang 5.0
- Featured: Mark Kauffman's "Chevy Killer" 2005 Roush Mustang
- 2013 Roush Stage 3 Mustang rendered
- Driving California's scenic Hwy 74 in the 2014 Roush Stage 3 Mustang
- Roush Stage 3 Mustang Premier Edition returns for 2013 with new unique paint colors