Video: Listen to the insane sounds of Roush’s 700 horsepower SEMA Mustang
At the SEMA show in Las Vegas last month Roush unveiled a custom 700 horsepower Stage 3 Mustang in conjunction with Ford Racing and Sherwin-Williams. The car was impressive simply sitting on the show floor, boasting a Ford Racing Aluminator engine and Roush’s new Phase 3 supercharger system as well as an eye-catching Sin City Silver and Luminescent Lime paint scheme. The result is the most powerful Mustang the company has ever produced, and the best part is that both the custom paint (available in a variety of colors) and the Phase 3 supercharger setup will be available as an upgrade on upcoming Roush Mustangs.
To give customers an idea of what they’d be in for with the upgrade, Roush has posted a video called “700hp Symphony”. With well placed microphones near the exhaust tips and under the hood, the video shows off the addictive sound of the exhaust note and the supercharger whine under full throttle. Turn up your speakers and have a listen for yourself by clicking the play button below.
- New Product: Roush Billet Strut Tower Caps for the S197 Mustang
- Roush offers vinyl stripe options for 2005+ Mustangs
- Roush previews their own version of the 2015 Mustang
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Roush Stage 3 Mustang production underway
- Video: How to supercharge a 2012 Roush Stage 3 Mustang in less than three minutes
- Photo Gallery: Roush shows off 2014 Stage 3 Mustang in Silver and Yellow
- Roush now offering billet grille for 2010 Mustangs
- Roush announces availability of complete supercharger kit for the 2011+ Mustang GT
- Featured: Mark Kauffman's "Chevy Killer" 2005 Roush Mustang
- Roush offers first sneak peek of their 2013 Stage 3 Mustang