New Product: Classic Design Concepts Brake Duct Kit for the 2010+ Mustang GT
Classic Design Concepts (CDC) announced today a new addition to its full line-up of high performance parts – the innovative CDC Brake Duct Kit for the Ford Mustang GT. Partnered with the CDC Chin Spoiler, the Brake Duct Kit is designed to efficiently funnel cold air through the openings in the Chin Spoiler to the vehicle’s brake rotors to reduce heat and preserve the quality and functionality of the brakes on all 2010 – 201212 Mustang GTs.
“The CDC Chin Spoiler and Brake Duct Kit combination is the ideal choice for the 2010-2012 Mustang GT owner looking to add style and performance to their vehicles,” said George Huisman, CEO of Classic Design Concepts. “The duo adds a lower, more aggressive front profile along with the benefits of brake performance and preservation through the cooler brakes. This perfect balance of form and function is perfect for any enthusiast who enjoys spirited driving of their Mustang both on and off the track.”
The CDC Brake Duct Kit features an OE-quality design, featuring four robust ABS ducts that funnel cool air through the Chin Spoiler onto the surface of the front brake rotors. Between the ducts is a heavy duty, reinforced 2.5 inch diameter air tube that is designed to hold its form under even the harshest driving conditions.
“The race-inspired upgrade reduces premature wear on pads and brake rotors and pads by cooling them from the outside in,” added Husiman. “Whether you’re spending a day at the track or out for a casual Sunday cruise, the weather-resistant Brake Duct Kit can help preserve the quality and increase the performance of your brakes.”
No drilling is required for installation of the Brake Duct Kit and it does not require the relocation of the factory windshield washer fluid reservoir. The Brake Duct Kit is also designed to fit the CDC Chin Spoiler without making any permanent modifications to the vehicle.
To learn more about the CDC Brake Duct Kit or any performance parts from the automotive company, visit www.ClassicDesignConcepts.com.
[Source: Classic Design Concepts]
- New Product: Ford Racing Brake Duct Kit for the 2013 Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Classic Design Concepts Bad Penny Mustang
- Classic Design Concepts announces 2011+ Mustang 5.0 shaker hood system
- Classic Design Concepts Flashback Mustang going to Barrett-Jackson auction in January
- Vaughn Gittin Jr. unveils the Iridium Edition Mustang RTR
- Classic Design Concepts previews SEMA-bound 'Bad Penny' Mustang
- Classic Design Concepts announces shaker hood system for the 2010 V6 Mustang
- SEMA 2012: Classic Design Concepts 2013 Ford Mustang
- Featured: Bill Switzer's supercharged 2006 Mustang GT
- Classic Design Concepts fully reveals 'Bad Penny' Mustang