Shelby announces widebody kit for the 2005-2009 Ford Mustang
For those owners that want to put more power to the pavement, Shelby American has announced a new widebody option for the 2005-2009 Ford Mustang. Available for all models – V6, GT and Shelby GT500, the body package adds approximately 6-inches of tire to the rear of the car and 3-inches of tire to the front and is constructed of high quality lightweight fiberglass. Customers can opt for the full package, which includes front and rear body components as well as a set of 20-inch wheels and tires, or one can choose to purchase the rear package only.
Pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
Shelby 2005-2009 Mustang Widebody Package:
- Front quarter panels (additional 3-inches)
- Rear quarter panels (additional 6-inches)
- Front 20×10 wheels
- Rear 20×13 wheels
- Front 265/35/R20 tires
- Rear 345/35/R20 tires
[Source: Shelby American]
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake prototype debuts in Monterey
- Shelby to unveil EcoBoost-powered car at Detroit Auto Show?
- Special 2013 Shelby GT500 to be auctioned at Barrett-Jackson
- 2011 Shelby GT500 in high demand, Ford limiting production to 5,500 units
- Shelby GTS officially announced at New York Auto Show
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 burnout
- SVT celebrates its 20th anniversary
- Video: Watch a Shelby GT500 blow up a dyno
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: 1968 Shelby EXP 500 "The Green Hornet" fails to sell at $1.8 million
- Yacht company proposes Shelby GT500 Super Snake Wagon