Shelby announces widebody kit for the 2005-2009 Ford Mustang
For those owners that want to put more power to the pavement, Shelby American has announced a new widebody option for the 2005-2009 Ford Mustang. Available for all models – V6, GT and Shelby GT500, the body package adds approximately 6-inches of tire to the rear of the car and 3-inches of tire to the front and is constructed of high quality lightweight fiberglass. Customers can opt for the full package, which includes front and rear body components as well as a set of 20-inch wheels and tires, or one can choose to purchase the rear package only.
Pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
Shelby 2005-2009 Mustang Widebody Package:
- Front quarter panels (additional 3-inches)
- Rear quarter panels (additional 6-inches)
- Front 20×10 wheels
- Rear 20×13 wheels
- Front 265/35/R20 tires
- Rear 345/35/R20 tires
[Source: Shelby American]
- Ford to launch Shelby GT350 model in 2016, Mach 1 returning as well
- Video: 2011 Shelby Super Snake vs Shelby 427 Cobra
- The 2013 Shelby GT500's official top speed? 202 mph.
- 2012 Shelby GT500 tops Forbes' list of fastest cars under $50,000
- Photo Gallery: 2016 Shelby GT350 live unveiling
- Video: Hennessey Shelby GT500 with Venom 600R package on the dyno
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 at the L.A. Auto Show
- Production of first Shelby 1000 begins in Las Vegas
- Classic Recreations announces Shelby GT500CR Convertible
- Video: Meet the engineers behind the 2013 Shelby GT500