Shelby announces widebody kit for the 2005-2009 Ford Mustang
For those owners that want to put more power to the pavement, Shelby American has announced a new widebody option for the 2005-2009 Ford Mustang. Available for all models – V6, GT and Shelby GT500, the body package adds approximately 6-inches of tire to the rear of the car and 3-inches of tire to the front and is constructed of high quality lightweight fiberglass. Customers can opt for the full package, which includes front and rear body components as well as a set of 20-inch wheels and tires, or one can choose to purchase the rear package only.
Pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
Shelby 2005-2009 Mustang Widebody Package:
- Front quarter panels (additional 3-inches)
- Rear quarter panels (additional 6-inches)
- Front 20×10 wheels
- Rear 20×13 wheels
- Front 265/35/R20 tires
- Rear 345/35/R20 tires
[Source: Shelby American]
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 underrated, dyno tests at 609 rwhp
- SEMA 2013: Ice Nine 2014 Shelby GT500 Convertible
- 1965 Shelby GT350 barn find to go up for auction at Barrett-Jackson in January
- 1966 Shelby GT350H race car to cross the block in Monterey
- 2013 Shelby GT500: 200 mph was the goal
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Low mileage, all original 1968 Shelby GT500KR sells for $194,700
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
- SEMA 2013: Manny Galvan's 1,000 horsepower 2013 Shelby GT500 Widebody
- Shelby to once again partner with Hertz for rent-a-racer Mustang?
- Photo Gallery: 2016 Shelby GT350