Shelby announces widebody kit for the 2005-2009 Ford Mustang
For those owners that want to put more power to the pavement, Shelby American has announced a new widebody option for the 2005-2009 Ford Mustang. Available for all models – V6, GT and Shelby GT500, the body package adds approximately 6-inches of tire to the rear of the car and 3-inches of tire to the front and is constructed of high quality lightweight fiberglass. Customers can opt for the full package, which includes front and rear body components as well as a set of 20-inch wheels and tires, or one can choose to purchase the rear package only.
Pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
Shelby 2005-2009 Mustang Widebody Package:
- Front quarter panels (additional 3-inches)
- Rear quarter panels (additional 6-inches)
- Front 20×10 wheels
- Rear 20×13 wheels
- Front 265/35/R20 tires
- Rear 345/35/R20 tires
[Source: Shelby American]
- Ford officially announces 2010 Shelby GT500 with 540 horsepower
- 2016 Shelby GT350 officially revealed
- Photo Gallery: Classic Recreations Shelby GT500CR in Candy Apple Red
- The top 10 Shelby Mustangs of all time
- Roush, Shelby partner up to create SR-71 Mustang for charity
- 2013 Shelby GT500 with 600+ horsepower in the works?
- Winningest 1965 Shelby GT350R to be sold at RM's Amelia Island auction
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible debut confirmed for Chicago Auto Show
- Ford announces return of the Shelby GT500KR for 2008
- Shelby teams up with David Yurman for limited edition watches