Shelby announces widebody kit for the 2005-2009 Ford Mustang
For those owners that want to put more power to the pavement, Shelby American has announced a new widebody option for the 2005-2009 Ford Mustang. Available for all models – V6, GT and Shelby GT500, the body package adds approximately 6-inches of tire to the rear of the car and 3-inches of tire to the front and is constructed of high quality lightweight fiberglass. Customers can opt for the full package, which includes front and rear body components as well as a set of 20-inch wheels and tires, or one can choose to purchase the rear package only.
Pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
Shelby 2005-2009 Mustang Widebody Package:
- Front quarter panels (additional 3-inches)
- Rear quarter panels (additional 6-inches)
- Front 20×10 wheels
- Rear 20×13 wheels
- Front 265/35/R20 tires
- Rear 345/35/R20 tires
[Source: Shelby American]
- These are the new Shelby Mustangs that will be unveiled in Detroit
- Shelby launches online configurator for the GT500 Super Snake
- Photo Gallery: Shelby GT350 Anniversary Edition
- Ford announces return of the Shelby GT500KR for 2008
- Shelby officially announces 2013 GT350 with new color options
- SEMA 2013: Manny Galvan's 1,000 horsepower 2013 Shelby GT500 Widebody
- SPEED TV to give away custom 2013 Shelby GT500 during Barrett-Jackson
- Video: Evolution Performance and Lund Racing tune the 2013 Shelby GT500
- President Obama calls the 2013 Shelby GT500 "sick"
- New Product: Ford Racing FR3 Handling Pack for the 2011 Shelby GT500