Shelby announces widebody kit for the 2005-2009 Ford Mustang
For those owners that want to put more power to the pavement, Shelby American has announced a new widebody option for the 2005-2009 Ford Mustang. Available for all models – V6, GT and Shelby GT500, the body package adds approximately 6-inches of tire to the rear of the car and 3-inches of tire to the front and is constructed of high quality lightweight fiberglass. Customers can opt for the full package, which includes front and rear body components as well as a set of 20-inch wheels and tires, or one can choose to purchase the rear package only.
Pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
Shelby 2005-2009 Mustang Widebody Package:
- Front quarter panels (additional 3-inches)
- Rear quarter panels (additional 6-inches)
- Front 20×10 wheels
- Rear 20×13 wheels
- Front 265/35/R20 tires
- Rear 345/35/R20 tires
[Source: Shelby American]
- Ford releases official details on 2011 Shelby GT500 including new aluminum block V8
- Shelby to unveil 2012 GT350 at the Chicago Auto Show
- SEMA 2012: JF Kustoms 1967 Shelby GT500 "Kardiac"
- Shelby announces expansion of 2011 GT350 lineup with automatic, naturally aspirated versions
- Ford, Barrett-Jackson to auction off last retail 2014 Shelby GT500 Convertible for charity
- SEMA 2011: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
- Shelby to unveil fastest Mustang yet at New York Auto Show
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Low mileage, all original 1966 Shelby GT350 sells for $247,500
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes to the track
- Last 2014 Shelby GT500 Convertible sells for $500,000 at Barrett-Jackson