Shelby announces widebody kit for the 2005-2009 Ford Mustang
For those owners that want to put more power to the pavement, Shelby American has announced a new widebody option for the 2005-2009 Ford Mustang. Available for all models – V6, GT and Shelby GT500, the body package adds approximately 6-inches of tire to the rear of the car and 3-inches of tire to the front and is constructed of high quality lightweight fiberglass. Customers can opt for the full package, which includes front and rear body components as well as a set of 20-inch wheels and tires, or one can choose to purchase the rear package only.
Pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
Shelby 2005-2009 Mustang Widebody Package:
- Front quarter panels (additional 3-inches)
- Rear quarter panels (additional 6-inches)
- Front 20×10 wheels
- Rear 20×13 wheels
- Front 265/35/R20 tires
- Rear 345/35/R20 tires
[Source: Shelby American]
- Photo Gallery: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Anniversary Edition on display at Barrett-Jackson
- Reggie Jackson's 1965 Shelby GT350 going up for auction
- SVT Performance Package ups the ante for the 2011 Shelby GT500
- Abundance of Shelby Mustangs set for Barrett-Jackson's 2013 Scottsdale auction
- Mecum to auction rare 1965 Shelby GT350 Prototype
- Second production 2011 Shelby GT350 to be auctioned for charity
- 2013 Shelby GT500 with 600+ horsepower in the works?
- 2013 Shelby GT350 reviewed by Autoblog
- SEMA 2012: Shelby 1000 makes an appearance in the Wilwood booth
- Featured: Jason Cenora's Shelby CS8 Mustang