Shelby announces widebody kit for the 2005-2009 Ford Mustang
For those owners that want to put more power to the pavement, Shelby American has announced a new widebody option for the 2005-2009 Ford Mustang. Available for all models – V6, GT and Shelby GT500, the body package adds approximately 6-inches of tire to the rear of the car and 3-inches of tire to the front and is constructed of high quality lightweight fiberglass. Customers can opt for the full package, which includes front and rear body components as well as a set of 20-inch wheels and tires, or one can choose to purchase the rear package only.
Pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
Shelby 2005-2009 Mustang Widebody Package:
- Front quarter panels (additional 3-inches)
- Rear quarter panels (additional 6-inches)
- Front 20×10 wheels
- Rear 20×13 wheels
- Front 265/35/R20 tires
- Rear 345/35/R20 tires
[Source: Shelby American]
- The 2013 Shelby GT500's official top speed? 202 mph.
- Shelby announces Super Snake package for 2011 GT500 with up to 800 horsepower
- 1967 Shelby GT500 featured on U.S. postage stamp
- 1969 Shelby GT500 once owned by Carroll Shelby going up for auction
- Shelby builds one-off GT500 Super Snake 'Need for Speed' Edition
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Deep Impact Blue
- Ultimate Shelby GT500 Super Snake to debut at Detroit Auto Show
- Video: Watch the Shelby GT500 hit 190 mph on the Autobahn
- SEMA 2012: JF Kustoms 1967 Shelby GT500 "Kardiac"
- Photo Gallery: First production Shelby 1000 Widebody