Shelby announces widebody kit for the 2005-2009 Ford Mustang
For those owners that want to put more power to the pavement, Shelby American has announced a new widebody option for the 2005-2009 Ford Mustang. Available for all models – V6, GT and Shelby GT500, the body package adds approximately 6-inches of tire to the rear of the car and 3-inches of tire to the front and is constructed of high quality lightweight fiberglass. Customers can opt for the full package, which includes front and rear body components as well as a set of 20-inch wheels and tires, or one can choose to purchase the rear package only.
Pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
Shelby 2005-2009 Mustang Widebody Package:
- Front quarter panels (additional 3-inches)
- Rear quarter panels (additional 6-inches)
- Front 20×10 wheels
- Rear 20×13 wheels
- Front 265/35/R20 tires
- Rear 345/35/R20 tires
[Source: Shelby American]
- 2013 Shelby GT500 reviews hit the web
- SEMA 2012: JF Kustoms 1967 Shelby GT500 "Kardiac"
- The sights and sounds of the Shelby 1000 at the drag strip
- 1968 Shelby GT500 sells for $137,500 at Barrett-Jackson
- Shelby launches online configurator for the GT500 Super Snake
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 burnout
- Video: Twin-Turbo Shelby GT500 puts out 884 rwhp and 876 rwtq on the dyno
- Photo Gallery: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Anniversary Edition
- 2013 Shelby GT500's supercharged V8 makes Ward's 10 Best Engines list
- Ford to auction first 2016 Shelby GT350R for charity