Shelby announces widebody kit for the 2005-2009 Ford Mustang
For those owners that want to put more power to the pavement, Shelby American has announced a new widebody option for the 2005-2009 Ford Mustang. Available for all models – V6, GT and Shelby GT500, the body package adds approximately 6-inches of tire to the rear of the car and 3-inches of tire to the front and is constructed of high quality lightweight fiberglass. Customers can opt for the full package, which includes front and rear body components as well as a set of 20-inch wheels and tires, or one can choose to purchase the rear package only.
Pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
Shelby 2005-2009 Mustang Widebody Package:
- Front quarter panels (additional 3-inches)
- Rear quarter panels (additional 6-inches)
- Front 20×10 wheels
- Rear 20×13 wheels
- Front 265/35/R20 tires
- Rear 345/35/R20 tires
[Source: Shelby American]
- Ford officially announces 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible
- Shelby wrapping up production of 427 Super Snake and 40th Anniversary packages for the GT500
- First annual Carroll Shelby Tribute and Car Show announced for next month
- Select Shelby GT500KR parts now available from Ford Racing
- Galpin Auto Sports named as official Shelby Mod Shop
- Photo Gallery: 1968 Shelby EXP 500 "Green Hornet"
- Shelby announces new 2005+ Mustang parts and accessories for the track
- Report: 2013 Shelby GT500 capable of mid 11 second 1/4 mile times
- RK Motors debuts custom 1967 Shelby GT500 RK527
- Shelby unveils 2012 GT500 Super Snake at New York Auto Show