Shelby announces widebody kit for the 2005-2009 Ford Mustang
For those owners that want to put more power to the pavement, Shelby American has announced a new widebody option for the 2005-2009 Ford Mustang. Available for all models – V6, GT and Shelby GT500, the body package adds approximately 6-inches of tire to the rear of the car and 3-inches of tire to the front and is constructed of high quality lightweight fiberglass. Customers can opt for the full package, which includes front and rear body components as well as a set of 20-inch wheels and tires, or one can choose to purchase the rear package only.
Pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
Shelby 2005-2009 Mustang Widebody Package:
- Front quarter panels (additional 3-inches)
- Rear quarter panels (additional 6-inches)
- Front 20×10 wheels
- Rear 20×13 wheels
- Front 265/35/R20 tires
- Rear 345/35/R20 tires
[Source: Shelby American]
- Select Shelby GT500KR parts now available from Ford Racing
- SVT celebrates its 20th anniversary
- Ford Mustangs help celebrate all things Shelby at 50th anniversary Cobra reunion
- eBay Find: Black-on-Black 2012 Shelby GTS
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Low mileage, all original 1966 Shelby GT350 sells for $247,500
- Shelby to unveil EcoBoost-powered car at Detroit Auto Show?
- Shelby Mustangs at the 2009 Coronado Speed Festival
- 2011 Shelby GT350 to serve as pace car for NASCAR Las Vegas race
- Shelby announces expansion of 2011 GT350 lineup with automatic, naturally aspirated versions
- Shelby announces start of production of the GTS