Shelby announces widebody kit for the 2005-2009 Ford Mustang
For those owners that want to put more power to the pavement, Shelby American has announced a new widebody option for the 2005-2009 Ford Mustang. Available for all models – V6, GT and Shelby GT500, the body package adds approximately 6-inches of tire to the rear of the car and 3-inches of tire to the front and is constructed of high quality lightweight fiberglass. Customers can opt for the full package, which includes front and rear body components as well as a set of 20-inch wheels and tires, or one can choose to purchase the rear package only.
Pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
Shelby 2005-2009 Mustang Widebody Package:
- Front quarter panels (additional 3-inches)
- Rear quarter panels (additional 6-inches)
- Front 20×10 wheels
- Rear 20×13 wheels
- Front 265/35/R20 tires
- Rear 345/35/R20 tires
[Source: Shelby American]
- Photo Gallery: 2012 Shelby GTS
- First annual Carroll Shelby Tribute and Car Show announced for next month
- German tuner Geiger builds Shelby GT640 "Golden Snake"
- 1965 Shelby GT350R sells for $990,000 at RM auction
- Shelby announces GT500 Super Snake package for 2010
- The sights and sounds of the Shelby 1000 at the drag strip
- Video: Watch the Shelby GT500 hit 190 mph on the Autobahn
- Video: Ford takes the 2013 Shelby GT500 to the drag strip
- Photo Gallery: 2010 Shelby GT500 Super Snake
- Motor Trend tests the 2012 Shelby GTS