Shelby announces widebody kit for the 2005-2009 Ford Mustang
For those owners that want to put more power to the pavement, Shelby American has announced a new widebody option for the 2005-2009 Ford Mustang. Available for all models – V6, GT and Shelby GT500, the body package adds approximately 6-inches of tire to the rear of the car and 3-inches of tire to the front and is constructed of high quality lightweight fiberglass. Customers can opt for the full package, which includes front and rear body components as well as a set of 20-inch wheels and tires, or one can choose to purchase the rear package only.
Pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
Shelby 2005-2009 Mustang Widebody Package:
- Front quarter panels (additional 3-inches)
- Rear quarter panels (additional 6-inches)
- Front 20×10 wheels
- Rear 20×13 wheels
- Front 265/35/R20 tires
- Rear 345/35/R20 tires
[Source: Shelby American]
- 2016 Shelby GT350 officially revealed
- President Obama calls the 2013 Shelby GT500 "sick"
- Photo Gallery: Shelby Mustangs at the 2011 Monterey Motorsports Reunion
- 2013 Shelby GT500: 200 mph was the goal
- MGW previews its new shifter for the Shelby GT500
- SEMA 2012: Classic Recreations builds right-hand-drive 1967 Shelby GT500CR Convertible
- Used Shelby GT350s selling for more than brand new ones
- Photo Gallery: Shelby GT350 Anniversary Edition
- New Product: Shelby Super Snake Hood for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500
- Photo Gallery: 2012 Shelby GTS