Steeda announces Q450 Enforcer Mustang featuring new carbon fiber parts line
At the Los Angeles Auto Show last month Steeda unveiled their new Q450 Enforcer Mustang featuring the company’s new line of carbon fiber parts for the Mustang. Built by the team at Galpin Auto Sports, the car features high quality carbon fiber parts developed by Raceskinz including a front splitter with side spoilers, upper and lower grille, hood heat extractors, side splitters, mirror covers and lower rear fascia.
Like the standard Q450 Mustang, the Enforcer also features an array of Steeda performance products including their high performance suspension system, axle-back exhaust system, cold air intake with Steeda performance calibration, short-throw shifter and more. The package also includes Steeda graphics and 18-inch wheels with Nitto NT05 tires.
2013 Steeda Q450 Enforcer Carbon Fiber Components:
- Hood Heat Extractors
- Front splitter with side spoilers
- Mirror Covers
- Side Rockers
- Front upper and lower grill
- Rear Lower Facia
[Source: Steeda, Photos: MustangsDaily.com, Steeda]
- Steeda announces Boss 302 Ultimate Induction Pak Upgrade for 2011+ Mustang 5.0
- SEMA 2011: Steeda Widebody Mustang
- New Product: Steeda Vented Cowl Hood for the 2010-2012 Mustang
- New Product: Steeda Adjustable Watts Link System
- New Product: Steeda introduces 2010 Mustang front splitter
- Guide to S197 Mustang Short Throw Shifters
- SEMA 2013: Steeda Q450 Enforcer Mustang
- Will the 2015 Mustang actually weigh more?
- New Product: Steeda Cold Air Intake for the 2011+ Mustang V6
- New Product: Steeda Rear X-Brace for the 2005-2014 Ford Mustang