New Product: Classic Design Concepts iLightBar for the 2005-2014 Mustang
Today Classic Design Concepts (CDC) unveiled their new iLightBar for all 2005-2013 Mustang V6 and V8 convertible models. Based off the CDC Classic LightBar, this new styling enhancement incorporates a small but effective LED dome light for extra illumination in the cabin.
“With the spring season around the corner, now is the perfect time for owners to enhance their vehicle with a sporty appearance along with added interior illumination from the iLightBar,” said George Huisman, CEO of Classic Design Concepts. “Whether the soft top is up or down, the LED dome light is a stylish and convenient way to brighten up a Mustang’s interior with just one click.”
The new iLightBar is constructed from a sturdy 1.25 inch round steel tube with a 1/8 inch wall thickness. The bar is supplied with brackets that mount to the Mustang’s B-pillars, creating a strong support while stiffening the body of the vehicle. Polyurethane is used to create the iLightBar’s flawless shape which is then hand wrapped in factory vinyl grained to match the Mustang’s interior for a perfect finish. CDC offers the state-of-the-art iLightBar in Charcoal, Dove Gray, Camel and Carbon Fiber vinyl.
“Along with the iLightBar’s extra flare, it retains much of the similar design components of the original LightBar, which has made it a popular modification choice among Mustang convertible owners for more than 20 years,” added Huisman.
The new iLightBar comes with a high mounted brake light, which is carefully embedded into the bar for a professional fit. When the convertible top is up, the rear brake light is reduced to 10 percent brightness, leaving it virtually undetectable. Since it cannot be seen through the Mustang’s rearview mirror, it does not interfere with rear vision. The bar is also designed to leave room for the convertible top to effortlessly slide into place.
For the best installation results, call Classic Design Concepts today at (866) 624-7997. To check out the latest products from Classic Design Concepts including the iLightBar, log on to www.ClassicDesignConcepts.com.
[Source: Classic Design Concepts]
- SEMA 2012: Classic Design Concepts 2013 Ford Mustang
- Vaughn Gittin Jr. unveils the Iridium Edition Mustang RTR
- Classic Design Concepts announces shaker hood system for the 2010 V6 Mustang
- Classic Design Concepts announces 2011+ Mustang 5.0 shaker hood system
- New Product: Classic Design Concepts Brake Duct Kit for the 2010+ Mustang GT
- Video: Bosch Iridium Edition Mustang RTR build part 2
- Classic Design Concepts previews SEMA-bound 'Bad Penny' Mustang
- Featured: Bill Switzer's supercharged 2006 Mustang GT
- Classic Design Concepts releases new convertible light bar for the 2010 Mustang
- eBay Find: Classic Design Concepts 1967 Flashback Mustang