New Product: Ford Racing Short-Throw Shifter for the 2011-2014 Mustang
Ford Racing Performance Parts has announced a new short-throw shifter for the 2011-2014 Ford Mustang V6 and GT with the 6-speed manual transmission. The shifter looks to be made by Barton Industries – they offer their own version of the shifter for the Mustang – which isn’t a bad thing since their unit is well designed and made from quality materials. Part number M-7210-MGTB, the shifter features 6061 T6 billet aluminum and 304 stainless steel construction as well as a blue anodized finish for corrosion resistance, a strong polyurethane bushing and a white ball shifter, and the Ford Racing logo can be found on both the bracket, handle and knob. Throw is reduced by forty percent compared to the stock unit.
The bad news comes in the form of pricing. The Ford Racing short-throw shifter is listed with a retail price of $519.00 while the nearly identical Barton setup will only set you back $389.00.
[Source: Ford Racing Performance Parts]
- New Product: Ford Racing 5.0L DOHC Aluminator Crate Engine
- New Product: Ford Racing coil covers for the 2011+ Mustang 5.0
- New Product: Ford Racing Spyder Wheel for the 2005+ Mustang
- New Product: 2011 Mustang 5.0 cylinder heads from Ford Racing
- New Product: Ford Racing 2-piece 15-inch rotor upgrade for the 2013-2014 Shelby GT500
- New Product: Ford Racing 15-inch Brake Upgrade for the 2005-2014 Mustang
- New Product: Ford Racing Mustang Gauge Pack
- Ford Racing announces details and pricing for 5.0L Aluminator XS crate engine
- New Product: Ford Racing Side Exhaust Kit for the 2010 Mustang GT
- New Product: Ford Racing brake duct kit for the 2010+ Mustang