New Product: Ford Racing Short-Throw Shifter for the 2011-2014 Mustang
Ford Racing Performance Parts has announced a new short-throw shifter for the 2011-2014 Ford Mustang V6 and GT with the 6-speed manual transmission. The shifter looks to be made by Barton Industries – they offer their own version of the shifter for the Mustang – which isn’t a bad thing since their unit is well designed and made from quality materials. Part number M-7210-MGTB, the shifter features 6061 T6 billet aluminum and 304 stainless steel construction as well as a blue anodized finish for corrosion resistance, a strong polyurethane bushing and a white ball shifter, and the Ford Racing logo can be found on both the bracket, handle and knob. Throw is reduced by forty percent compared to the stock unit.
The bad news comes in the form of pricing. The Ford Racing short-throw shifter is listed with a retail price of $519.00 while the nearly identical Barton setup will only set you back $389.00.
[Source: Ford Racing Performance Parts]
- New Product: Ford Racing coil covers for the 2011+ Mustang 5.0
- 2013 Ford Mustang Competition Kit now available from Ford Racing
- Ford Racing to sell the Boss 302 intake manifold through FRPP catalog
- New Product: Shelby GT500 5.8L Aluminum Block now available from Ford Racing
- New Product: Ford Racing Mustang Gauge Pack
- New Product: Ford Racing 2010+ Mustang front splitter kit
- New Product: Ford Racing Sport Mufflers for the 2013-2014 Shelby GT500
- 2013 Cobra Jet engines now available from Ford Racing
- New Product: Boss 302R intake manifold for the 2011+ Mustang GT
- SEMA 2013: Edelbrock announces winner of 75th Anniversary 2013 Ford Mustang GT