Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Deep Impact Blue
For the most part things are pretty quiet for Ford here at the Detroit Auto Show, especially with the Mustang that goes into 2014 relatively unchanged. That doesn’t mean the Blue Oval doesn’t have anything for show-goers, though. The entire Mustang lineup – still 2013 models – is still on display. Our favorite is this 2013 Shelby GT500, dressed up in Deep Impact Blue. It’s the first time we’ve seen the Shelby with this color in person, and we have to say it looks fantastic. Interestingly, the car also features gray stripes, a color combination not currently offered. We wish it was, though, as the pairing goes together quite well.
You can check out the 2013 Shelby GT500 on display at the Detroit Auto Show in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- New Product: JLT Super Big Air Intake for the 2010+ Shelby GT500
- Video: 2011 Shelby Super Snake vs Shelby 427 Cobra
- Inside Line takes the 2013 Shelby GT500 on a cross-country road trip
- SEMA 2012: JF Kustoms 1967 Shelby GT500 "Kardiac"
- Shelby ending 2005-2014 Mustang production with GT500 Super Snake Signature Edition
- Ford releases official details on 2011 Shelby GT500 including new aluminum block V8
- New Product: K&N Cold Air Intake for the 2010+ Shelby GT500
- Road & Track gives inside perspective on the 2013 Shelby GT500's Nürburgring testing
- Last 2014 Shelby GT500 Convertible sells for $500,000 at Barrett-Jackson
- 2013 Shelby GT500 prototype to be sold at Barrett-Jackson for charity