Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Deep Impact Blue
For the most part things are pretty quiet for Ford here at the Detroit Auto Show, especially with the Mustang that goes into 2014 relatively unchanged. That doesn’t mean the Blue Oval doesn’t have anything for show-goers, though. The entire Mustang lineup – still 2013 models – is still on display. Our favorite is this 2013 Shelby GT500, dressed up in Deep Impact Blue. It’s the first time we’ve seen the Shelby with this color in person, and we have to say it looks fantastic. Interestingly, the car also features gray stripes, a color combination not currently offered. We wish it was, though, as the pairing goes together quite well.
You can check out the 2013 Shelby GT500 on display at the Detroit Auto Show in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- President Obama calls the 2013 Shelby GT500 "sick"
- Video: Durability testing the 2013 Shelby GT500 with Carroll Shelby
- New Product: Vortech Maxflow Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake for the Shelby GT500
- Ford, Barrett-Jackson to auction off last retail 2014 Shelby GT500 Convertible for charity
- Photo Gallery: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Anniversary Edition on display at Barrett-Jackson
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Red Candy
- New Product: K&N Cold Air Intake for the 2010+ Shelby GT500
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible and 1993 Mustang SVT Cobra R together represent 20 years of SVT
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 hits the racetrack
- Ford releases official details on 2011 Shelby GT500 including new aluminum block V8