Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Deep Impact Blue
For the most part things are pretty quiet for Ford here at the Detroit Auto Show, especially with the Mustang that goes into 2014 relatively unchanged. That doesn’t mean the Blue Oval doesn’t have anything for show-goers, though. The entire Mustang lineup – still 2013 models – is still on display. Our favorite is this 2013 Shelby GT500, dressed up in Deep Impact Blue. It’s the first time we’ve seen the Shelby with this color in person, and we have to say it looks fantastic. Interestingly, the car also features gray stripes, a color combination not currently offered. We wish it was, though, as the pairing goes together quite well.
You can check out the 2013 Shelby GT500 on display at the Detroit Auto Show in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- A look inside the 2013 Shelby GT500's 650 horsepower 5.8-liter supercharged V8
- 2013 Shelby GT500 to participate in Goodwood Festival of Speed as tribute to Carroll Shelby
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes to the track
- Photo Gallery: 2012 Shelby GT500
- Video: Ford takes the 2013 Shelby GT500 top speed testing at the Nardo Ring
- Video: Lethal Performance's 2013 Shelby GT500 sets new record with 9.39 second 1/4 mile run
- Video: 2011 Shelby Super Snake vs Shelby 427 Cobra
- Barrett-Jackson 2012: 2013 Shelby GT500 durability car raises $300,000 for charity
- President Obama calls the 2013 Shelby GT500 "sick"
- Road & Track gives inside perspective on the 2013 Shelby GT500's Nürburgring testing