Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Deep Impact Blue
For the most part things are pretty quiet for Ford here at the Detroit Auto Show, especially with the Mustang that goes into 2014 relatively unchanged. That doesn’t mean the Blue Oval doesn’t have anything for show-goers, though. The entire Mustang lineup – still 2013 models – is still on display. Our favorite is this 2013 Shelby GT500, dressed up in Deep Impact Blue. It’s the first time we’ve seen the Shelby with this color in person, and we have to say it looks fantastic. Interestingly, the car also features gray stripes, a color combination not currently offered. We wish it was, though, as the pairing goes together quite well.
You can check out the 2013 Shelby GT500 on display at the Detroit Auto Show in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Car & Driver gets a ride in the 2013 Shelby GT500
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 at the L.A. Auto Show
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes to the track
- Photo Gallery: 1968 Shelby EXP 500 "Green Hornet"
- Ford releases official details on 2011 Shelby GT500 including new aluminum block V8
- The 2013 Shelby GT500's official top speed? 202 mph.
- Video: Durability testing the 2013 Shelby GT500 with Carroll Shelby
- Lysholm supercharger kits for 2007-2009 Shelby GT500s now available for order
- SPEED TV announces winner of Ford Racing Champions Shelby GT500
- 2013 Shelby GT500 reviews hit the web