Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Deep Impact Blue
For the most part things are pretty quiet for Ford here at the Detroit Auto Show, especially with the Mustang that goes into 2014 relatively unchanged. That doesn’t mean the Blue Oval doesn’t have anything for show-goers, though. The entire Mustang lineup – still 2013 models – is still on display. Our favorite is this 2013 Shelby GT500, dressed up in Deep Impact Blue. It’s the first time we’ve seen the Shelby with this color in person, and we have to say it looks fantastic. Interestingly, the car also features gray stripes, a color combination not currently offered. We wish it was, though, as the pairing goes together quite well.
You can check out the 2013 Shelby GT500 on display at the Detroit Auto Show in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Full 2013 Shelby GT500 specifications
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes on the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
- SEMA Preview: 1000 horsepower widebody Shelby GT500 Super Snake
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Order Guide
- Ford releases official details on 2011 Shelby GT500 including new aluminum block V8
- Shelby GT500 will continue past 2014 as part of next generation Mustang lineup
- Ford details 2013 Shelby GT500's new launch control system
- 1967 Shelby GT500 Barn Find discovered in Death Valley
- Video: First 2013 Shelby GT500 in the 9s
- SPEED to give away custom Shelby GT500 as Hagerty Fantasty Bid grand prize during Barrett-Jackson