Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Deep Impact Blue
For the most part things are pretty quiet for Ford here at the Detroit Auto Show, especially with the Mustang that goes into 2014 relatively unchanged. That doesn’t mean the Blue Oval doesn’t have anything for show-goers, though. The entire Mustang lineup – still 2013 models – is still on display. Our favorite is this 2013 Shelby GT500, dressed up in Deep Impact Blue. It’s the first time we’ve seen the Shelby with this color in person, and we have to say it looks fantastic. Interestingly, the car also features gray stripes, a color combination not currently offered. We wish it was, though, as the pairing goes together quite well.
You can check out the 2013 Shelby GT500 on display at the Detroit Auto Show in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Ultimate Shelby GT500 Super Snake to debut at Detroit Auto Show
- Video: Ford takes the 2013 Shelby GT500 to the drag strip
- Photo Gallery: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Anniversary Edition
- Ford, Barrett-Jackson to auction off last retail 2014 Shelby GT500 Convertible for charity
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes to the track
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 at the L.A. Auto Show
- Shelby GT500 will continue past 2014 as part of next generation Mustang lineup
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 hits the racetrack
- Special 2013 Shelby GT500 to be auctioned at Barrett-Jackson
- SPEED TV announces winner of Ford Racing Champions Shelby GT500