Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Deep Impact Blue
For the most part things are pretty quiet for Ford here at the Detroit Auto Show, especially with the Mustang that goes into 2014 relatively unchanged. That doesn’t mean the Blue Oval doesn’t have anything for show-goers, though. The entire Mustang lineup – still 2013 models – is still on display. Our favorite is this 2013 Shelby GT500, dressed up in Deep Impact Blue. It’s the first time we’ve seen the Shelby with this color in person, and we have to say it looks fantastic. Interestingly, the car also features gray stripes, a color combination not currently offered. We wish it was, though, as the pairing goes together quite well.
You can check out the 2013 Shelby GT500 on display at the Detroit Auto Show in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes on the hill climb at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- The 2013 Shelby GT500's official top speed? 202 mph.
- 2013 Shelby GT500 reviews hit the web
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 hits the racetrack
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 underrated, dyno tests at 609 rwhp
- Shelby president John Luft on the development of the Shelby 1000 and the future of Shelby Mustangs
- 2013 Shelby GT500: 200 mph was the goal
- SPEED TV to give away custom 2013 Shelby GT500 during Barrett-Jackson
- Road & Track gives inside perspective on the 2013 Shelby GT500's Nürburgring testing
- Video: Durability testing the 2013 Shelby GT500 with Carroll Shelby