Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Deep Impact Blue
For the most part things are pretty quiet for Ford here at the Detroit Auto Show, especially with the Mustang that goes into 2014 relatively unchanged. That doesn’t mean the Blue Oval doesn’t have anything for show-goers, though. The entire Mustang lineup – still 2013 models – is still on display. Our favorite is this 2013 Shelby GT500, dressed up in Deep Impact Blue. It’s the first time we’ve seen the Shelby with this color in person, and we have to say it looks fantastic. Interestingly, the car also features gray stripes, a color combination not currently offered. We wish it was, though, as the pairing goes together quite well.
You can check out the 2013 Shelby GT500 on display at the Detroit Auto Show in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- New Product: Ford Racing Sport Mufflers for the 2013-2014 Shelby GT500
- Spy Photos: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible caught testing with quad exhaust tips
- SPEED TV to give away custom 2013 Shelby GT500 during Barrett-Jackson
- Ford details 2013 Shelby GT500's new launch control system
- Inside Line takes the 2013 Shelby GT500 on a cross-country road trip
- Special 2013 Shelby GT500 to be auctioned at Barrett-Jackson
- Full 2013 Shelby GT500 specifications
- President Obama calls the 2013 Shelby GT500 "sick"
- Photo Gallery: Ford releases new images of the 2013 Shelby GT500
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible makes debut at Chicago Auto Show