Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Deep Impact Blue
For the most part things are pretty quiet for Ford here at the Detroit Auto Show, especially with the Mustang that goes into 2014 relatively unchanged. That doesn’t mean the Blue Oval doesn’t have anything for show-goers, though. The entire Mustang lineup – still 2013 models – is still on display. Our favorite is this 2013 Shelby GT500, dressed up in Deep Impact Blue. It’s the first time we’ve seen the Shelby with this color in person, and we have to say it looks fantastic. Interestingly, the car also features gray stripes, a color combination not currently offered. We wish it was, though, as the pairing goes together quite well.
You can check out the 2013 Shelby GT500 on display at the Detroit Auto Show in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- SVT chief: The Boss 302 was the motivation for the 2013 Shelby GT500, not the Camaro ZL1
- Motor Trend puts the 2013 Shelby GT500's 200 mph top speed to the test
- 2013 Shelby GT500 reviews hit the web
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes on the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
- Video: First 2013 Shelby GT500 in the 9s
- Full 2013 Shelby GT500 specifications
- Video: Jay Leno drives the 2013 Shelby GT500
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 hits the racetrack
- Photo Gallery: Ford releases new images of the 2013 Shelby GT500
- Ford details 2013 Shelby GT500's new launch control system