Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Deep Impact Blue
For the most part things are pretty quiet for Ford here at the Detroit Auto Show, especially with the Mustang that goes into 2014 relatively unchanged. That doesn’t mean the Blue Oval doesn’t have anything for show-goers, though. The entire Mustang lineup – still 2013 models – is still on display. Our favorite is this 2013 Shelby GT500, dressed up in Deep Impact Blue. It’s the first time we’ve seen the Shelby with this color in person, and we have to say it looks fantastic. Interestingly, the car also features gray stripes, a color combination not currently offered. We wish it was, though, as the pairing goes together quite well.
You can check out the 2013 Shelby GT500 on display at the Detroit Auto Show in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- President Obama calls the 2013 Shelby GT500 "sick"
- 2013 Shelby GT500 reviews hit the web
- Video: Ford takes the 2013 Shelby GT500 top speed testing at the Nardo Ring
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Red Candy
- The 2013 Shelby GT500's official top speed? 202 mph.
- Video: Ford takes the 2013 Shelby GT500 to the drag strip
- 2013 Shelby GT500: 0-60 mph in 3.5 sec, 1/4 mile in 11.6 sec @ 126 mph
- Car & Driver gets a ride in the 2013 Shelby GT500
- Video: Ford shows off 2013 Shelby GT500's launch control system
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Custom 2013 Shelby GT500 raises $150,000 for the Henry Ford Hospital