Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Deep Impact Blue
For the most part things are pretty quiet for Ford here at the Detroit Auto Show, especially with the Mustang that goes into 2014 relatively unchanged. That doesn’t mean the Blue Oval doesn’t have anything for show-goers, though. The entire Mustang lineup – still 2013 models – is still on display. Our favorite is this 2013 Shelby GT500, dressed up in Deep Impact Blue. It’s the first time we’ve seen the Shelby with this color in person, and we have to say it looks fantastic. Interestingly, the car also features gray stripes, a color combination not currently offered. We wish it was, though, as the pairing goes together quite well.
You can check out the 2013 Shelby GT500 on display at the Detroit Auto Show in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Video: Jay Leno drives the 2013 Shelby GT500
- Video: Meet the engineers behind the 2013 Shelby GT500
- Car & Driver gets a ride in the 2013 Shelby GT500
- Road & Track gives inside perspective on the 2013 Shelby GT500's Nürburgring testing
- 2013 Shelby GT500 reviews hit the web
- Spy Photos: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible caught testing with quad exhaust tips
- Last 2014 Shelby GT500 Convertible sells for $500,000 at Barrett-Jackson
- Video: Ford shows off 2013 Shelby GT500's launch control system
- Photo Gallery: 1968 Shelby EXP 500 "Green Hornet"
- Video: Durability testing the 2013 Shelby GT500 with Carroll Shelby