Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Deep Impact Blue
For the most part things are pretty quiet for Ford here at the Detroit Auto Show, especially with the Mustang that goes into 2014 relatively unchanged. That doesn’t mean the Blue Oval doesn’t have anything for show-goers, though. The entire Mustang lineup – still 2013 models – is still on display. Our favorite is this 2013 Shelby GT500, dressed up in Deep Impact Blue. It’s the first time we’ve seen the Shelby with this color in person, and we have to say it looks fantastic. Interestingly, the car also features gray stripes, a color combination not currently offered. We wish it was, though, as the pairing goes together quite well.
You can check out the 2013 Shelby GT500 on display at the Detroit Auto Show in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Shelby president John Luft on the development of the Shelby 1000 and the future of Shelby Mustangs
- Video: Lethal Performance's 2013 Shelby GT500 sets new record with 9.39 second 1/4 mile run
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 burnout
- Photo Gallery: Ford releases new images of the 2013 Shelby GT500
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes to the track
- Video: Durability testing the 2013 Shelby GT500 with Carroll Shelby
- New Product: Vortech Maxflow Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake for the Shelby GT500
- Video: Watch the Shelby GT500 hit 190 mph on the Autobahn
- Video: Evolution Performance and Lund Racing tune the 2013 Shelby GT500
- Video: Ford shows off 2013 Shelby GT500's launch control system