Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Deep Impact Blue
For the most part things are pretty quiet for Ford here at the Detroit Auto Show, especially with the Mustang that goes into 2014 relatively unchanged. That doesn’t mean the Blue Oval doesn’t have anything for show-goers, though. The entire Mustang lineup – still 2013 models – is still on display. Our favorite is this 2013 Shelby GT500, dressed up in Deep Impact Blue. It’s the first time we’ve seen the Shelby with this color in person, and we have to say it looks fantastic. Interestingly, the car also features gray stripes, a color combination not currently offered. We wish it was, though, as the pairing goes together quite well.
You can check out the 2013 Shelby GT500 on display at the Detroit Auto Show in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Video: Durability testing the 2013 Shelby GT500 with Carroll Shelby
- Car & Driver gets a ride in the 2013 Shelby GT500
- 1968 Shelby GT500 sells for $137,500 at Barrett-Jackson
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Red Candy
- 2013 Shelby GT500 certified at 662 horsepower and 630 lb-ft torque
- Shelby begins production of first 2013 GT500 Super Snake
- Shelby ending 2005-2014 Mustang production with GT500 Super Snake Signature Edition
- Ford officially announces 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible
- 2013 Shelby GT500: 0-60 mph in 3.5 sec, 1/4 mile in 11.6 sec @ 126 mph
- New Product: Ford Racing Sport Mufflers for the 2013-2014 Shelby GT500