Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Deep Impact Blue
For the most part things are pretty quiet for Ford here at the Detroit Auto Show, especially with the Mustang that goes into 2014 relatively unchanged. That doesn’t mean the Blue Oval doesn’t have anything for show-goers, though. The entire Mustang lineup – still 2013 models – is still on display. Our favorite is this 2013 Shelby GT500, dressed up in Deep Impact Blue. It’s the first time we’ve seen the Shelby with this color in person, and we have to say it looks fantastic. Interestingly, the car also features gray stripes, a color combination not currently offered. We wish it was, though, as the pairing goes together quite well.
You can check out the 2013 Shelby GT500 on display at the Detroit Auto Show in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- New Product: JLT Super Big Air Intake for the 2010+ Shelby GT500
- Photo Gallery: 1968 Shelby EXP 500 "Green Hornet"
- Video: Watch the Shelby GT500 hit 190 mph on the Autobahn
- Full 2013 Shelby GT500 specifications
- Spy Photos: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible caught testing with quad exhaust tips
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Cobra
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes on the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
- Ford officially announces 2010 Shelby GT500 with 540 horsepower
- New Product: K&N Cold Air Intake for the 2010+ Shelby GT500
- Video: Ford's countdown series honors Carroll Shelby