Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Deep Impact Blue
For the most part things are pretty quiet for Ford here at the Detroit Auto Show, especially with the Mustang that goes into 2014 relatively unchanged. That doesn’t mean the Blue Oval doesn’t have anything for show-goers, though. The entire Mustang lineup – still 2013 models – is still on display. Our favorite is this 2013 Shelby GT500, dressed up in Deep Impact Blue. It’s the first time we’ve seen the Shelby with this color in person, and we have to say it looks fantastic. Interestingly, the car also features gray stripes, a color combination not currently offered. We wish it was, though, as the pairing goes together quite well.
You can check out the 2013 Shelby GT500 on display at the Detroit Auto Show in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible makes debut at Chicago Auto Show
- Spy Photos: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible caught testing with quad exhaust tips
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Cobra
- Road & Track gives inside perspective on the 2013 Shelby GT500's Nürburgring testing
- Video: First 2013 Shelby GT500 in the 9s
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 burnout
- Photo Gallery: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Anniversary Edition
- Video: Evolution Performance and Lund Racing tune the 2013 Shelby GT500
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Custom 2013 Shelby GT500 raises $150,000 for the Henry Ford Hospital
- Photo Gallery: 2010 Shelby GT500 Super Snake