Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Deep Impact Blue
For the most part things are pretty quiet for Ford here at the Detroit Auto Show, especially with the Mustang that goes into 2014 relatively unchanged. That doesn’t mean the Blue Oval doesn’t have anything for show-goers, though. The entire Mustang lineup – still 2013 models – is still on display. Our favorite is this 2013 Shelby GT500, dressed up in Deep Impact Blue. It’s the first time we’ve seen the Shelby with this color in person, and we have to say it looks fantastic. Interestingly, the car also features gray stripes, a color combination not currently offered. We wish it was, though, as the pairing goes together quite well.
You can check out the 2013 Shelby GT500 on display at the Detroit Auto Show in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- 1968 Shelby GT500 sells for $137,500 at Barrett-Jackson
- New Product: Vortech Maxflow Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake for the Shelby GT500
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible makes debut at Chicago Auto Show
- Lysholm supercharger kits for 2007-2009 Shelby GT500s now available for order
- Video: 2011 Shelby Super Snake vs Shelby 427 Cobra
- Road & Track gives inside perspective on the 2013 Shelby GT500's Nürburgring testing
- Shelby ending 2005-2014 Mustang production with GT500 Super Snake Signature Edition
- Video: Evolution Performance and Lund Racing tune the 2013 Shelby GT500
- New Product: Ford Racing Sport Mufflers for the 2013-2014 Shelby GT500
- Video: Watch the Shelby GT500 hit 190 mph on the Autobahn