Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
Earlier today Shelby unveiled its latest Mustang creation at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit – the 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody. We’ve already told you all the details earlier, including the 3-inch and 6-inch gain in width, front and rear respectively, the 20-inch wheels and tires, and the 850 horsepower supercharged V8.
Now we can proudly bring you live photos of the Super Snake Widebody directly from the show floor at the COBO convention center. You can check out the car in detail in the gallery below, and let us know what you think of the car in the comments section.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Ford details 2013 Shelby GT500's new launch control system
- Code Red: Shelby and Nelson Racing Engines team up for 1000 rwhp twin-turbo GT500 prototype
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: 1965 Shelby GT350 once owned by Ford sells for $242,000
- 1965 Shelby GT350 barn find to go up for auction at Barrett-Jackson in January
- Shelby to debut new Mustang at LA Auto Show
- SEMA 2013: Ice Nine 2014 Shelby GT500 Convertible
- New Product: K&N Cold Air Intake for the 2010+ Shelby GT500
- Video: 2011 Shelby GT500 laps Virginia International Raceway
- SEMA 2012: Shelby 1000 makes an appearance in the Wilwood booth
- RK Motors debuts custom 1967 Shelby GT500 RK527