Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
Earlier today Shelby unveiled its latest Mustang creation at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit – the 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody. We’ve already told you all the details earlier, including the 3-inch and 6-inch gain in width, front and rear respectively, the 20-inch wheels and tires, and the 850 horsepower supercharged V8.
Now we can proudly bring you live photos of the Super Snake Widebody directly from the show floor at the COBO convention center. You can check out the car in detail in the gallery below, and let us know what you think of the car in the comments section.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake prototype debuts in Monterey
- Video: Road & Track gets sideway in the 2012 Shelby 1000
- SEMA 2011: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
- Rare 1968 Shelby GT500KR Convertible up for grabs at Barrett-Jackson
- Full 2013 Shelby GT500 specifications
- Ex-Stirling Moss 1965 Shelby GT350 race car to cross the block in August
- New Product: Shelby 'Venice' Wheel for the 2005+ Ford Mustang
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Supercharged 1967 Shelby GT350 sells for $135,300
- Ford releases official details on 2011 Shelby GT500 including new aluminum block V8
- Mecum to auction rare 1965 Shelby GT350 Prototype