Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
Earlier today Shelby unveiled its latest Mustang creation at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit – the 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody. We’ve already told you all the details earlier, including the 3-inch and 6-inch gain in width, front and rear respectively, the 20-inch wheels and tires, and the 850 horsepower supercharged V8.
Now we can proudly bring you live photos of the Super Snake Widebody directly from the show floor at the COBO convention center. You can check out the car in detail in the gallery below, and let us know what you think of the car in the comments section.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Very first 1967 Shelby Mustang nets $165,000
- First 2012 Shelby GT350 nets $137,500 at Barrett-Jackson
- Photo Gallery: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Anniversary Edition on display at Barrett-Jackson
- MGW announces details, pricing for its new Shelby GT500 shifter
- President Obama calls the 2013 Shelby GT500 "sick"
- 1968 Shelby GT500 sells for $137,500 at Barrett-Jackson
- 1967 Shelby GT500 Barn Find discovered in Death Valley
- 2013 Shelby GT500 prototype to be sold at Barrett-Jackson for charity
- Photo Gallery: 2016 Shelby GT350
- Classic Recreations to offer Shelby GT500CR continuation cars