Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
Earlier today Shelby unveiled its latest Mustang creation at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit – the 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody. We’ve already told you all the details earlier, including the 3-inch and 6-inch gain in width, front and rear respectively, the 20-inch wheels and tires, and the 850 horsepower supercharged V8.
Now we can proudly bring you live photos of the Super Snake Widebody directly from the show floor at the COBO convention center. You can check out the car in detail in the gallery below, and let us know what you think of the car in the comments section.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- The sights and sounds of the Shelby 1000 at the drag strip
- Roush, Shelby partner up to create SR-71 Mustang for charity
- Barrett-Jackson 2014: 1965 Shelby GT350 sells for $374,000
- Shelby announces widebody kit for the 2005-2009 Ford Mustang
- Barrett-Jackson 2012: 1968 Shelby GT500 Convertible sells for $220,000
- 2013 Shelby 1000 previewed ahead of New York Auto Show debut
- SVT celebrates its 20th anniversary
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Shelby GT500 50th Anniversary Super Snake show car nets $209,000
- SEMA 2012: JF Kustoms 1967 Shelby GT500 "Kardiac"
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 underrated, dyno tests at 609 rwhp