Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
Earlier today Shelby unveiled its latest Mustang creation at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit – the 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody. We’ve already told you all the details earlier, including the 3-inch and 6-inch gain in width, front and rear respectively, the 20-inch wheels and tires, and the 850 horsepower supercharged V8.
Now we can proudly bring you live photos of the Super Snake Widebody directly from the show floor at the COBO convention center. You can check out the car in detail in the gallery below, and let us know what you think of the car in the comments section.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Video: Ford's countdown series honors Carroll Shelby
- SR-71 Mustang sells for $375,000 at EAA AirVenture auction
- Barrett-Jackson 2012: 1965 Shelby GT350 barn find sells for $385,000
- Photo Gallery: Classic Recreations Shelby GT500CR w/ Coyote 5.0L V8 crate engine
- Shelby releases 2010-2011 parts catalog
- Ford Mustangs take to the track at SAAC 38
- Classic Recreations announces Shelby GT500CR Convertible
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Cobra
- One-off 1967 Shelby GT500 Super Snake going up for auction in May
- 2009 Shelby GT500KR owned by Carroll Shelby going up for auction