Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
Earlier today Shelby unveiled its latest Mustang creation at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit – the 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody. We’ve already told you all the details earlier, including the 3-inch and 6-inch gain in width, front and rear respectively, the 20-inch wheels and tires, and the 850 horsepower supercharged V8.
Now we can proudly bring you live photos of the Super Snake Widebody directly from the show floor at the COBO convention center. You can check out the car in detail in the gallery below, and let us know what you think of the car in the comments section.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Shelby to once again partner with Hertz for rent-a-racer Mustang?
- Production of first Shelby 1000 begins in Las Vegas
- Road & Track gives inside perspective on the 2013 Shelby GT500's Nürburgring testing
- The legendary Carroll Shelby passes away at age 89
- Barrett-Jackson 2012: 1965 Shelby GT350 barn find sells for $385,000
- Shelby wrapping up production of 427 Super Snake and 40th Anniversary packages for the GT500
- Shelby officially announces 2013 GT350 with new color options
- Shelby unveils 800 horsepower Prudhomme Edition Super Snake Mustang
- Shelby announces official details for 2010-2014 Mustang widebody kit
- eBay Find: Rare 2007 Shelby GT-H Convertible with 5-speed manual