Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
Earlier today Shelby unveiled its latest Mustang creation at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit – the 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody. We’ve already told you all the details earlier, including the 3-inch and 6-inch gain in width, front and rear respectively, the 20-inch wheels and tires, and the 850 horsepower supercharged V8.
Now we can proudly bring you live photos of the Super Snake Widebody directly from the show floor at the COBO convention center. You can check out the car in detail in the gallery below, and let us know what you think of the car in the comments section.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- SVT Performance Package ups the ante for the 2011 Shelby GT500
- Second production 2011 Shelby GT350 to be auctioned for charity
- Motor Trend puts the 2013 Shelby GT500's 200 mph top speed to the test
- Select Shelby GT500KR parts now available from Ford Racing
- The sights and sounds of the Shelby 1000 at the drag strip
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Custom 2013 Shelby GT500 raises $150,000 for the Henry Ford Hospital
- The legendary Carroll Shelby passes away at age 89
- SPEED TV announces winner of Ford Racing Champions Shelby GT500
- Shelby to open new headquarters in Las Vegas later this year
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: 1965 Shelby GT350 once owned by Ford sells for $242,000