Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
Earlier today Shelby unveiled its latest Mustang creation at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit – the 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody. We’ve already told you all the details earlier, including the 3-inch and 6-inch gain in width, front and rear respectively, the 20-inch wheels and tires, and the 850 horsepower supercharged V8.
Now we can proudly bring you live photos of the Super Snake Widebody directly from the show floor at the COBO convention center. You can check out the car in detail in the gallery below, and let us know what you think of the car in the comments section.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Motor Trend puts the 2013 Shelby GT500's 200 mph top speed to the test
- Live photos of the 2012 Shelby GT350 Convertible at the Chicago Auto Show
- Video: This amazing, functional Shelby GT500 is built entirely out of Legos
- Ford Mustangs take to the track at SAAC 38
- 2013 Shelby GT350 makes first public appearance at Monterey Motorsports Reunion
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 hits the racetrack
- SEMA 2012: JF Kustoms 1967 Shelby GT500 "Kardiac"
- Reggie Jackson's 1965 Shelby GT350 going up for auction
- Video: Modified Shelby GT500 Super Snake does 220 mph in the standing mile
- Video: Ford takes the 2013 Shelby GT500 to the drag strip