Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
Earlier today Shelby unveiled its latest Mustang creation at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit – the 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody. We’ve already told you all the details earlier, including the 3-inch and 6-inch gain in width, front and rear respectively, the 20-inch wheels and tires, and the 850 horsepower supercharged V8.
Now we can proudly bring you live photos of the Super Snake Widebody directly from the show floor at the COBO convention center. You can check out the car in detail in the gallery below, and let us know what you think of the car in the comments section.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: 1967 Shelby Terlingua Continuation Mustang fetches $110,000
- German tuner Geiger builds Shelby GT640 "Golden Snake"
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Deep Impact Blue
- Photo Gallery: Shelby GTS live at the New York Auto Show
- Video: First 2013 Shelby GT500 in the 9s
- Special 2013 Shelby GT500 to be auctioned at Barrett-Jackson
- Photo Gallery: Shelby Mustangs at the 2011 Monterey Motorsports Reunion
- Shelby GT500 Super Snake to star in 'Getaway' movie, win your own in sweepstakes
- SPEED to give away custom Shelby GT500 as Hagerty Fantasty Bid grand prize during Barrett-Jackson
- Shelby begins production of first 2013 GT500 Super Snake