Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
Earlier today Shelby unveiled its latest Mustang creation at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit – the 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody. We’ve already told you all the details earlier, including the 3-inch and 6-inch gain in width, front and rear respectively, the 20-inch wheels and tires, and the 850 horsepower supercharged V8.
Now we can proudly bring you live photos of the Super Snake Widebody directly from the show floor at the COBO convention center. You can check out the car in detail in the gallery below, and let us know what you think of the car in the comments section.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA 2012: Shelby 1000 makes an appearance in the Wilwood booth
- Shelby begins production at their new Las Vegas facility
- Select Shelby GT500KR parts now available from Ford Racing
- 2012 Shelby GT500 tops Forbes' list of fastest cars under $50,000
- Video: Meet the engineers behind the 2013 Shelby GT500
- SVT celebrates its 20th anniversary
- Rare 1965 Shelby GT350R fails to meet reserve at $730,000 at RM's Arizona auction
- Road & Track gives inside perspective on the 2013 Shelby GT500's Nürburgring testing
- Video: 2011 Shelby Super Snake vs Shelby 427 Cobra
- Lowest mileage 1967 Shelby GT500 in existence going up for auction at Barrett-Jackson