Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
Earlier today Shelby unveiled its latest Mustang creation at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit – the 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody. We’ve already told you all the details earlier, including the 3-inch and 6-inch gain in width, front and rear respectively, the 20-inch wheels and tires, and the 850 horsepower supercharged V8.
Now we can proudly bring you live photos of the Super Snake Widebody directly from the show floor at the COBO convention center. You can check out the car in detail in the gallery below, and let us know what you think of the car in the comments section.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Video: Ford's countdown series honors Carroll Shelby
- Shelby to auction 2011 GT350 at the Jordin Sparks Experience
- eBay Find: Black-on-Black 2012 Shelby GTS
- Video: First 2013 Shelby GT500 in the 9s
- The sights and sounds of the Shelby 1000 at the drag strip
- SEMA 2010: Galpin Auto Sports shows off custom widebody 2011 Shelby GT500
- Shelby GTS officially announced at New York Auto Show
- Photo Gallery: 2012 Shelby GT500
- New Product: Shelby Track Pack for the S197 Mustang
- Photo Gallery: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Anniversary Edition on display at Barrett-Jackson