Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
Earlier today Shelby unveiled its latest Mustang creation at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit – the 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody. We’ve already told you all the details earlier, including the 3-inch and 6-inch gain in width, front and rear respectively, the 20-inch wheels and tires, and the 850 horsepower supercharged V8.
Now we can proudly bring you live photos of the Super Snake Widebody directly from the show floor at the COBO convention center. You can check out the car in detail in the gallery below, and let us know what you think of the car in the comments section.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Shelby begins production of first 2013 GT500 Super Snake
- Shelby launches online configurator for the GT500 Super Snake
- 2013 Shelby GT500: 0-60 mph in 3.5 sec, 1/4 mile in 11.6 sec @ 126 mph
- Photo Gallery: 2016 Shelby GT350 at the LA Auto Show
- Ford to launch Shelby GT350 model in 2016, Mach 1 returning as well
- SEMA 2012: JF Kustoms 1967 Shelby GT500 "Kardiac"
- Video: Ford takes the 2013 Shelby GT500 top speed testing at the Nardo Ring
- Shelby announces end of production for GT350
- Shelby unveils 2013 GT500 Super Snake Widebody
- First 2012 Shelby GT350 nets $137,500 at Barrett-Jackson