Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
Earlier today Shelby unveiled its latest Mustang creation at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit – the 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody. We’ve already told you all the details earlier, including the 3-inch and 6-inch gain in width, front and rear respectively, the 20-inch wheels and tires, and the 850 horsepower supercharged V8.
Now we can proudly bring you live photos of the Super Snake Widebody directly from the show floor at the COBO convention center. You can check out the car in detail in the gallery below, and let us know what you think of the car in the comments section.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Shelby begins production of first 2013 GT500 Super Snake
- Shelby to unveil EcoBoost-powered car at Detroit Auto Show?
- These are the new Shelby Mustangs that will be unveiled in Detroit
- Ultimate Shelby GT500 Super Snake to debut at Detroit Auto Show
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible to be unveiled in Detroit next month
- Shelby to unveil new Mustang at the 2012 Detroit Auto Show
- Shelby unveils 2013 GT500 Super Snake Widebody
- Photo Gallery: 2015 Ford Mustang in Black
- Shelby officially unveils Anniversary Edition Mustangs
- Ford shows off 2013 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca in black/gray color combination