Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
Earlier today Shelby unveiled its latest Mustang creation at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit – the 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody. We’ve already told you all the details earlier, including the 3-inch and 6-inch gain in width, front and rear respectively, the 20-inch wheels and tires, and the 850 horsepower supercharged V8.
Now we can proudly bring you live photos of the Super Snake Widebody directly from the show floor at the COBO convention center. You can check out the car in detail in the gallery below, and let us know what you think of the car in the comments section.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Photo Gallery: 2016 Shelby GT350 at the LA Auto Show
- Photo Gallery: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Anniversary Edition
- Ford releases official details on 2011 Shelby GT500 including new aluminum block V8
- Video: Ford takes the 2013 Shelby GT500 top speed testing at the Nardo Ring
- The 2013 Shelby GT500's official top speed? 202 mph.
- Photo Gallery: Shelby Mustangs at the 2011 Monterey Motorsports Reunion
- eBay Find: Black-on-Black 2012 Shelby GTS
- Photo Gallery: Shelby GT Widebody
- 2013 Shelby GT350 makes first public appearance at Monterey Motorsports Reunion
- Shelby announces end of production for GT350