Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
Earlier today Shelby unveiled its latest Mustang creation at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit – the 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody. We’ve already told you all the details earlier, including the 3-inch and 6-inch gain in width, front and rear respectively, the 20-inch wheels and tires, and the 850 horsepower supercharged V8.
Now we can proudly bring you live photos of the Super Snake Widebody directly from the show floor at the COBO convention center. You can check out the car in detail in the gallery below, and let us know what you think of the car in the comments section.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- New Product: Vortech Maxflow Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake for the Shelby GT500
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 underrated, dyno tests at 609 rwhp
- Photo Gallery: Shelby Mustangs at the 2013 Monterey Motorsports Reunion
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Very first 1967 Shelby Mustang nets $165,000
- Photo Gallery: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Anniversary Edition on display at Barrett-Jackson
- Shelby announces end of production for GT350
- Mecum to auction rare 1965 Shelby GT350 Prototype
- Historic 1965 Shelby GT350 R up for auction in January
- Video: Watch the Shelby GT500 hit 190 mph on the Autobahn
- Shelby American opens up new Speed Shop at Las Vegas facility