Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
Earlier today Shelby unveiled its latest Mustang creation at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit – the 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody. We’ve already told you all the details earlier, including the 3-inch and 6-inch gain in width, front and rear respectively, the 20-inch wheels and tires, and the 850 horsepower supercharged V8.
Now we can proudly bring you live photos of the Super Snake Widebody directly from the show floor at the COBO convention center. You can check out the car in detail in the gallery below, and let us know what you think of the car in the comments section.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Video: First 2013 Shelby GT500 in the 9s
- Shelby GT350 Convertible Widebody to cross the block at Barrett-Jackson in Las Vegas
- Photo Gallery: Classic Recreations Shelby GT500CR w/ Coyote 5.0L V8 crate engine
- 2012 Shelby 1000 makes official debut at New York Auto Show
- Classic Recreations to offer Shelby GT350CR model
- 1965 Shelby GT350R going up for auction later this month
- Video: Shelby 1000 plays starring role in David Yurman watch commercial
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible makes debut at Chicago Auto Show
- Shelby to raffle 2011 GT350 prototype for charity
- SVT celebrates its 20th anniversary