Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
Earlier today Shelby unveiled its latest Mustang creation at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit – the 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody. We’ve already told you all the details earlier, including the 3-inch and 6-inch gain in width, front and rear respectively, the 20-inch wheels and tires, and the 850 horsepower supercharged V8.
Now we can proudly bring you live photos of the Super Snake Widebody directly from the show floor at the COBO convention center. You can check out the car in detail in the gallery below, and let us know what you think of the car in the comments section.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Video: Ford's countdown series honors Carroll Shelby
- RK Motors debuts custom 1967 Shelby GT500 RK527
- Report: 2013 Shelby GT500 capable of mid 11 second 1/4 mile times
- Shelby to unveil 2012 GT350 at the Chicago Auto Show
- Barrett-Jackson 2012: 1968 Shelby GT500 Convertible sells for $220,000
- Shelby releases 2010-2011 parts catalog
- Shelby to unveil new Mustang at the 2012 Detroit Auto Show
- Shelby announces official details for 2010-2014 Mustang widebody kit
- Shelby unveils 2012 GT500 Super Snake at New York Auto Show
- Shelby to unveil 800 horsepower 2012 GT500 Super Snake at New York Auto Show