Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
Earlier today Shelby unveiled its latest Mustang creation at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit – the 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody. We’ve already told you all the details earlier, including the 3-inch and 6-inch gain in width, front and rear respectively, the 20-inch wheels and tires, and the 850 horsepower supercharged V8.
Now we can proudly bring you live photos of the Super Snake Widebody directly from the show floor at the COBO convention center. You can check out the car in detail in the gallery below, and let us know what you think of the car in the comments section.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Shelby GTS to be revealed at New York Auto Show
- SVT chief: The Boss 302 was the motivation for the 2013 Shelby GT500, not the Camaro ZL1
- Photo Gallery: First production Shelby 1000 Widebody
- Shelby announces end of production for GT350
- Inside Line takes the 2013 Shelby GT500 on a cross-country road trip
- Ultimate Shelby GT500 Super Snake to debut at Detroit Auto Show
- Photo Gallery: See the first 2013 Shelby GT350 built from start to finish
- SEMA 2013: Classic Recreations shows off Coyote-powered 1967 Shelby GT500CR
- Shelby to unveil fastest Mustang yet at New York Auto Show
- 2012 Shelby 1000 makes official debut at New York Auto Show