Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
Earlier today Shelby unveiled its latest Mustang creation at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit – the 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody. We’ve already told you all the details earlier, including the 3-inch and 6-inch gain in width, front and rear respectively, the 20-inch wheels and tires, and the 850 horsepower supercharged V8.
Now we can proudly bring you live photos of the Super Snake Widebody directly from the show floor at the COBO convention center. You can check out the car in detail in the gallery below, and let us know what you think of the car in the comments section.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Video: Road & Track gets sideway in the 2012 Shelby 1000
- 1967 Shelby GT500 featured on U.S. postage stamp
- 1968 Shelby GT500 sells for $137,500 at Barrett-Jackson
- SVT Performance Package ups the ante for the 2011 Shelby GT500
- New Product: Shelby 'Venice' Wheel for the 2005+ Ford Mustang
- The legendary Carroll Shelby passes away at age 89
- Video: Jay Leno drives the 2013 Shelby GT500
- 2013 Shelby GT500 with 600+ horsepower in the works?
- Video: Durability testing the 2013 Shelby GT500 with Carroll Shelby
- Shelby GT returns for 2014 as post-title package with up to 624 horsepower