Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
Earlier today Shelby unveiled its latest Mustang creation at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit – the 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody. We’ve already told you all the details earlier, including the 3-inch and 6-inch gain in width, front and rear respectively, the 20-inch wheels and tires, and the 850 horsepower supercharged V8.
Now we can proudly bring you live photos of the Super Snake Widebody directly from the show floor at the COBO convention center. You can check out the car in detail in the gallery below, and let us know what you think of the car in the comments section.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA Preview: 1000 horsepower widebody Shelby GT500 Super Snake
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 burnout
- One-off 2013 Shelby GT500 to be auctioned off for charity at second annual "Get Your Heart Racing" fundraiser
- Classic Recreations to offer Shelby GT500CR continuation cars
- Shelby unveils 2013 GT500 Super Snake Widebody
- Video: Twin-Turbo Shelby GT500 puts out 884 rwhp and 876 rwtq on the dyno
- New Product: Ford Racing Sport Mufflers for the 2013-2014 Shelby GT500
- Ford officially announces 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible
- One-off 1967 Shelby GT500 Super Snake sells for record $1.3 million at Mecum
- New Product: Shelby Track Pack for the S197 Mustang