Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GTS Widebody
The stunning GT500 Super Snake Widebody may have captured all of our attention yesterday at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, but it wasn’t the only new Mustang in the Shelby display. Also making its debut for the first time was a Shelby GTS featuring the new widebody kit, showing off its extra girth in Grabber Blue with White stripes and polished wheels. The car demonstrates the fact that Shelby is offering the new widebody kit on their entire range of models, and as we told you previously it will also be available on 2005-2009 models as well.
The widebody kit itself is comprised of new fiberglass front and rear fenders, adding 3-inches and 6-inches to the width of the car, respectively, as well as a wheel (20×10 front, 20×13 rear) and tire (265/35/R20 front, 345/35/R20 rear) package. Retail pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
You can see the Shelby GTS Widebody in more detail in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- 2009 Shelby GT500KR owned by Carroll Shelby going up for auction
- Abundance of Shelby Mustangs set for Barrett-Jackson's 2013 Scottsdale auction
- Photo Gallery: Black-on-Black 2013 Shelby GT350
- 2011 Shelby GT350 to serve as pace car for NASCAR Las Vegas race
- Barrett-Jackson 2014: 1965 Shelby GT350 sells for $374,000
- 2013 Shelby GT500 reviews hit the web
- Shelby, Ford to Continue Building the GT500KR in 2009
- The top 10 Shelby Mustangs of all time
- Photo Gallery: 2012 Shelby GTS
- Shelby GTS officially announced at New York Auto Show