Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GTS Widebody
The stunning GT500 Super Snake Widebody may have captured all of our attention yesterday at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, but it wasn’t the only new Mustang in the Shelby display. Also making its debut for the first time was a Shelby GTS featuring the new widebody kit, showing off its extra girth in Grabber Blue with White stripes and polished wheels. The car demonstrates the fact that Shelby is offering the new widebody kit on their entire range of models, and as we told you previously it will also be available on 2005-2009 models as well.
The widebody kit itself is comprised of new fiberglass front and rear fenders, adding 3-inches and 6-inches to the width of the car, respectively, as well as a wheel (20×10 front, 20×13 rear) and tire (265/35/R20 front, 345/35/R20 rear) package. Retail pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
You can see the Shelby GTS Widebody in more detail in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- These are the new Shelby Mustangs that will be unveiled in Detroit
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Cobra
- Photo Gallery: 2010 Shelby GT500 Super Snake
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake prototype debuts in Monterey
- Shelby unveils 800 horsepower Prudhomme Edition Super Snake Mustang
- Shelby donating 2014 GT500 Super Snake package for cancer research
- Featured: 2012 Shelby 1000 Widebody
- SPEED to give away custom Shelby GT500 as Hagerty Fantasty Bid grand prize during Barrett-Jackson
- Photo Gallery: Classic Recreations Shelby GT500CR w/ Coyote 5.0L V8 crate engine
- SEMA Preview: 1000 horsepower widebody Shelby GT500 Super Snake