Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GTS Widebody
The stunning GT500 Super Snake Widebody may have captured all of our attention yesterday at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, but it wasn’t the only new Mustang in the Shelby display. Also making its debut for the first time was a Shelby GTS featuring the new widebody kit, showing off its extra girth in Grabber Blue with White stripes and polished wheels. The car demonstrates the fact that Shelby is offering the new widebody kit on their entire range of models, and as we told you previously it will also be available on 2005-2009 models as well.
The widebody kit itself is comprised of new fiberglass front and rear fenders, adding 3-inches and 6-inches to the width of the car, respectively, as well as a wheel (20×10 front, 20×13 rear) and tire (265/35/R20 front, 345/35/R20 rear) package. Retail pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
You can see the Shelby GTS Widebody in more detail in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Video: Hot Rod Magazine test drives the 2011 Shelby GT500 Super Snake
- New Product: K&N Cold Air Intake for the 2010+ Shelby GT500
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: 1967 Shelby Terlingua Continuation Mustang fetches $110,000
- 2013 Shelby GT500 reviews hit the web
- Roush, Shelby partner up to create SR-71 Mustang for charity
- New Product: Shelby Track Pack for the S197 Mustang
- Photo Gallery: Shelby Mustangs at the 2013 Monterey Motorsports Reunion
- Ultimate Shelby GT500 Super Snake to debut at Detroit Auto Show
- Live photos of the 2011 Shelby GT500 from the Chicago Auto Show
- Shelby releases new details, photos for the 2013 GT500 Super Snake