Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GTS Widebody
The stunning GT500 Super Snake Widebody may have captured all of our attention yesterday at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, but it wasn’t the only new Mustang in the Shelby display. Also making its debut for the first time was a Shelby GTS featuring the new widebody kit, showing off its extra girth in Grabber Blue with White stripes and polished wheels. The car demonstrates the fact that Shelby is offering the new widebody kit on their entire range of models, and as we told you previously it will also be available on 2005-2009 models as well.
The widebody kit itself is comprised of new fiberglass front and rear fenders, adding 3-inches and 6-inches to the width of the car, respectively, as well as a wheel (20×10 front, 20×13 rear) and tire (265/35/R20 front, 345/35/R20 rear) package. Retail pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
You can see the Shelby GTS Widebody in more detail in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA 2013: Galpin Auto Sports goes blue with widebody Shelby GT500
- Shelby to unveil 2012 GT350 at the Chicago Auto Show
- 2nd Annual Carroll Shelby Car Show & Tribute
- eBay Find: Rare 2007 Shelby GT-H Convertible with 5-speed manual
- SVT chief: The Boss 302 was the motivation for the 2013 Shelby GT500, not the Camaro ZL1
- Special 2013 Shelby GT500 to be auctioned at Barrett-Jackson
- Shelby GTS Police Interceptor Concept imagined
- Shelby unveils 2012 GT350 with new colors, convertible option
- One-off Shelby GT500s to be auctioned at Barrett-Jackson for charity
- Photo Gallery: 2012 Shelby GTS