Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GTS Widebody
The stunning GT500 Super Snake Widebody may have captured all of our attention yesterday at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, but it wasn’t the only new Mustang in the Shelby display. Also making its debut for the first time was a Shelby GTS featuring the new widebody kit, showing off its extra girth in Grabber Blue with White stripes and polished wheels. The car demonstrates the fact that Shelby is offering the new widebody kit on their entire range of models, and as we told you previously it will also be available on 2005-2009 models as well.
The widebody kit itself is comprised of new fiberglass front and rear fenders, adding 3-inches and 6-inches to the width of the car, respectively, as well as a wheel (20×10 front, 20×13 rear) and tire (265/35/R20 front, 345/35/R20 rear) package. Retail pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
You can see the Shelby GTS Widebody in more detail in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Shelby American opens up new Speed Shop at Las Vegas facility
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: One-off 2013 Shelby GT500 Cobra raises $200,000 for charity
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Red Candy
- Live photos of the 2011 Shelby GT500 from the Chicago Auto Show
- Second production 2011 Shelby GT350 to be auctioned for charity
- 2012 Shelby GT500 tops Forbes' list of fastest cars under $50,000
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Low mileage, all original 1968 Shelby GT500KR sells for $194,700
- Classic Recreations to offer Shelby GT500CR continuation cars
- 1968 Shelby GT350 barn find recovered after 30 years
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible makes debut at Chicago Auto Show