Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GTS Widebody
The stunning GT500 Super Snake Widebody may have captured all of our attention yesterday at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, but it wasn’t the only new Mustang in the Shelby display. Also making its debut for the first time was a Shelby GTS featuring the new widebody kit, showing off its extra girth in Grabber Blue with White stripes and polished wheels. The car demonstrates the fact that Shelby is offering the new widebody kit on their entire range of models, and as we told you previously it will also be available on 2005-2009 models as well.
The widebody kit itself is comprised of new fiberglass front and rear fenders, adding 3-inches and 6-inches to the width of the car, respectively, as well as a wheel (20×10 front, 20×13 rear) and tire (265/35/R20 front, 345/35/R20 rear) package. Retail pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
You can see the Shelby GTS Widebody in more detail in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Production of first Shelby 1000 begins in Las Vegas
- New Product: Ford Racing FR3 Handling Pack for the 2011 Shelby GT500
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Order Guide
- Photo Gallery: 1968 Shelby EXP 500 "Green Hornet"
- Photo Gallery: Ford Mustangs at the 2012 LA Auto Show
- Rare 1965 Shelby GT350R fails to meet reserve at $730,000 at RM's Arizona auction
- Shelby announces official details for 2010-2014 Mustang widebody kit
- Yacht company proposes Shelby GT500 Super Snake Wagon
- Photo Gallery: Shelby GTS Anniversary Edition
- Shelby unveils 2012 GT500 Super Snake at New York Auto Show