Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GTS Widebody
The stunning GT500 Super Snake Widebody may have captured all of our attention yesterday at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, but it wasn’t the only new Mustang in the Shelby display. Also making its debut for the first time was a Shelby GTS featuring the new widebody kit, showing off its extra girth in Grabber Blue with White stripes and polished wheels. The car demonstrates the fact that Shelby is offering the new widebody kit on their entire range of models, and as we told you previously it will also be available on 2005-2009 models as well.
The widebody kit itself is comprised of new fiberglass front and rear fenders, adding 3-inches and 6-inches to the width of the car, respectively, as well as a wheel (20×10 front, 20×13 rear) and tire (265/35/R20 front, 345/35/R20 rear) package. Retail pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
You can see the Shelby GTS Widebody in more detail in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Shelby to once again partner with Hertz for rent-a-racer Mustang?
- Video: 2011 Shelby Super Snake vs Shelby 427 Cobra
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible and 1993 Mustang SVT Cobra R together represent 20 years of SVT
- 1969 Shelby GT500 once owned by Carroll Shelby going up for auction
- Video: Ford takes the 2013 Shelby GT500 to the drag strip
- New Product: Shelby Track Pack for the S197 Mustang
- SEMA 2011: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
- 2013 Shelby GT500 priced at $54,995
- Code Red: Shelby and Nelson Racing Engines team up for 1000 rwhp twin-turbo GT500 prototype
- Video: Modified Shelby GT500 Super Snake does 220 mph in the standing mile