Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GTS Widebody
The stunning GT500 Super Snake Widebody may have captured all of our attention yesterday at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, but it wasn’t the only new Mustang in the Shelby display. Also making its debut for the first time was a Shelby GTS featuring the new widebody kit, showing off its extra girth in Grabber Blue with White stripes and polished wheels. The car demonstrates the fact that Shelby is offering the new widebody kit on their entire range of models, and as we told you previously it will also be available on 2005-2009 models as well.
The widebody kit itself is comprised of new fiberglass front and rear fenders, adding 3-inches and 6-inches to the width of the car, respectively, as well as a wheel (20×10 front, 20×13 rear) and tire (265/35/R20 front, 345/35/R20 rear) package. Retail pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
You can see the Shelby GTS Widebody in more detail in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Video: Evolution Performance and Lund Racing tune the 2013 Shelby GT500
- Photo Gallery: Shelby GTS live at the New York Auto Show
- SEMA 2013: Galpin Auto Sports goes blue with widebody Shelby GT500
- Ford officially announces 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Low mileage, all original 1968 Shelby GT500KR sells for $194,700
- New Product: K&N Cold Air Intake for the 2010+ Shelby GT500
- SEMA 2012: Classic Recreations builds right-hand-drive 1967 Shelby GT500CR Convertible
- Photo Gallery: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Anniversary Edition
- Video: Classic Recreations shows off the Shelby GT500CR 900S
- 1966 Shelby GT350H race car to cross the block in Monterey