Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GTS Widebody
The stunning GT500 Super Snake Widebody may have captured all of our attention yesterday at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, but it wasn’t the only new Mustang in the Shelby display. Also making its debut for the first time was a Shelby GTS featuring the new widebody kit, showing off its extra girth in Grabber Blue with White stripes and polished wheels. The car demonstrates the fact that Shelby is offering the new widebody kit on their entire range of models, and as we told you previously it will also be available on 2005-2009 models as well.
The widebody kit itself is comprised of new fiberglass front and rear fenders, adding 3-inches and 6-inches to the width of the car, respectively, as well as a wheel (20×10 front, 20×13 rear) and tire (265/35/R20 front, 345/35/R20 rear) package. Retail pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
You can see the Shelby GTS Widebody in more detail in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Road & Track gives inside perspective on the 2013 Shelby GT500's Nürburgring testing
- Spy Photos: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible caught testing with quad exhaust tips
- Shelby president John Luft on the development of the Shelby 1000 and the future of Shelby Mustangs
- Photo Gallery: Shelby Mustangs at the 2011 Monterey Motorsports Reunion
- Car & Driver gets a ride in the 2013 Shelby GT500
- Video: Shelby 1000 plays starring role in David Yurman watch commercial
- New Product: Shelby Fuel Rail Kit for the 2005-2010 Mustang GT
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
- Shelby builds one-off GT500 Super Snake 'Need for Speed' Edition
- Video: Hennessey Shelby GT500 with Venom 600R package on the dyno