Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GTS Widebody
The stunning GT500 Super Snake Widebody may have captured all of our attention yesterday at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, but it wasn’t the only new Mustang in the Shelby display. Also making its debut for the first time was a Shelby GTS featuring the new widebody kit, showing off its extra girth in Grabber Blue with White stripes and polished wheels. The car demonstrates the fact that Shelby is offering the new widebody kit on their entire range of models, and as we told you previously it will also be available on 2005-2009 models as well.
The widebody kit itself is comprised of new fiberglass front and rear fenders, adding 3-inches and 6-inches to the width of the car, respectively, as well as a wheel (20×10 front, 20×13 rear) and tire (265/35/R20 front, 345/35/R20 rear) package. Retail pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
You can see the Shelby GTS Widebody in more detail in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Cobra unveiled as tribute to Carroll
- Photo Gallery: Classic Recreations Shelby GT500CR in Candy Apple Red
- Barrett-Jackson 2012: 1965 Shelby GT350 barn find sells for $385,000
- 2013 Shelby GT500 to participate in Goodwood Festival of Speed as tribute to Carroll Shelby
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Cobra
- These are the new Shelby Mustangs that will be unveiled in Detroit
- 2013 Shelby GT500 with 600+ horsepower in the works?
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: 1968 Shelby EXP 500 "The Green Hornet" fails to sell at $1.8 million
- New Product: Shelby Fuel Rail Kit for the 2005-2010 Mustang GT
- Photo Gallery: First production Shelby 1000 Widebody