Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GTS Widebody
The stunning GT500 Super Snake Widebody may have captured all of our attention yesterday at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, but it wasn’t the only new Mustang in the Shelby display. Also making its debut for the first time was a Shelby GTS featuring the new widebody kit, showing off its extra girth in Grabber Blue with White stripes and polished wheels. The car demonstrates the fact that Shelby is offering the new widebody kit on their entire range of models, and as we told you previously it will also be available on 2005-2009 models as well.
The widebody kit itself is comprised of new fiberglass front and rear fenders, adding 3-inches and 6-inches to the width of the car, respectively, as well as a wheel (20×10 front, 20×13 rear) and tire (265/35/R20 front, 345/35/R20 rear) package. Retail pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
You can see the Shelby GTS Widebody in more detail in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes to the track
- New Product: Shelby Fuel Rail Kit for the 2005-2010 Mustang GT
- Video: 2011 Shelby GT500 laps Virginia International Raceway
- Video: Hot Rod Magazine test drives the 2011 Shelby GT500 Super Snake
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: 1967 Shelby GT500E Super Snake nets $154,000
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Cobra
- Video: Modified Shelby GT500 Super Snake does 220 mph in the standing mile
- Classic Recreations to offer Shelby GT350CR model
- 2013 Shelby GT500 certified at 662 horsepower and 630 lb-ft torque
- eBay Find: Black-on-Black 2012 Shelby GTS