Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GTS Widebody
The stunning GT500 Super Snake Widebody may have captured all of our attention yesterday at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, but it wasn’t the only new Mustang in the Shelby display. Also making its debut for the first time was a Shelby GTS featuring the new widebody kit, showing off its extra girth in Grabber Blue with White stripes and polished wheels. The car demonstrates the fact that Shelby is offering the new widebody kit on their entire range of models, and as we told you previously it will also be available on 2005-2009 models as well.
The widebody kit itself is comprised of new fiberglass front and rear fenders, adding 3-inches and 6-inches to the width of the car, respectively, as well as a wheel (20×10 front, 20×13 rear) and tire (265/35/R20 front, 345/35/R20 rear) package. Retail pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
You can see the Shelby GTS Widebody in more detail in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Used Shelby GT350s selling for more than brand new ones
- 1965 Shelby GT350R added to RM's auction in Monterey
- Rare 1968 Shelby GT500KR Convertible up for grabs at Barrett-Jackson
- Photo Gallery: First production Shelby 1000 Widebody
- New Product: Shelby Fuel Rail Kit for the 2005-2010 Mustang GT
- 2013 Shelby GT500: 0-60 mph in 3.5 sec, 1/4 mile in 11.6 sec @ 126 mph
- Shelby announces final specs, 624 horsepower "R" tune option for 2011 GT350
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Low mileage, original 1967 Shelby GT500 sells for $192,500
- Shelby president John Luft on the development of the Shelby 1000 and the future of Shelby Mustangs
- Full 2013 Shelby GT500 specifications