Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GTS Widebody
The stunning GT500 Super Snake Widebody may have captured all of our attention yesterday at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, but it wasn’t the only new Mustang in the Shelby display. Also making its debut for the first time was a Shelby GTS featuring the new widebody kit, showing off its extra girth in Grabber Blue with White stripes and polished wheels. The car demonstrates the fact that Shelby is offering the new widebody kit on their entire range of models, and as we told you previously it will also be available on 2005-2009 models as well.
The widebody kit itself is comprised of new fiberglass front and rear fenders, adding 3-inches and 6-inches to the width of the car, respectively, as well as a wheel (20×10 front, 20×13 rear) and tire (265/35/R20 front, 345/35/R20 rear) package. Retail pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
You can see the Shelby GTS Widebody in more detail in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Ex-Stirling Moss 1965 Shelby GT350 race car to cross the block in August
- Photo Gallery: Shelby GTS live at the New York Auto Show
- SEMA 2013: Galpin Auto Sports goes blue with widebody Shelby GT500
- Select Shelby GT500KR parts now available from Ford Racing
- Photo Gallery: 2012 Shelby GTS
- Shelby to once again partner with Hertz for rent-a-racer Mustang?
- Shelby to auction 2011 GT350 at the Jordin Sparks Experience
- SVT chief: The Boss 302 was the motivation for the 2013 Shelby GT500, not the Camaro ZL1
- Abundance of Shelby Mustangs set for Barrett-Jackson's 2013 Scottsdale auction
- Shelby GT500 Super Snake to star in 'Getaway' movie, win your own in sweepstakes