Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GTS Widebody
The stunning GT500 Super Snake Widebody may have captured all of our attention yesterday at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, but it wasn’t the only new Mustang in the Shelby display. Also making its debut for the first time was a Shelby GTS featuring the new widebody kit, showing off its extra girth in Grabber Blue with White stripes and polished wheels. The car demonstrates the fact that Shelby is offering the new widebody kit on their entire range of models, and as we told you previously it will also be available on 2005-2009 models as well.
The widebody kit itself is comprised of new fiberglass front and rear fenders, adding 3-inches and 6-inches to the width of the car, respectively, as well as a wheel (20×10 front, 20×13 rear) and tire (265/35/R20 front, 345/35/R20 rear) package. Retail pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
You can see the Shelby GTS Widebody in more detail in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: 1965 Shelby GT350 once owned by Ford sells for $242,000
- Special 2013 Shelby GT500 to be auctioned at Barrett-Jackson
- Ford to auction first 2016 Shelby GT350R for charity
- Video: Shelby 1000 plays starring role in David Yurman watch commercial
- Shelby GT350 Convertible Widebody to cross the block at Barrett-Jackson in Las Vegas
- Photo Gallery: 2010 Shelby GT500 Super Snake
- Video: Ford takes the 2013 Shelby GT500 top speed testing at the Nardo Ring
- Photo Gallery: One-off Hagerty Fantasy Bid 2013 Shelby GT500
- The legendary Carroll Shelby passes away at age 89
- Shelby GTS Police Interceptor Concept imagined