Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GTS Widebody
The stunning GT500 Super Snake Widebody may have captured all of our attention yesterday at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, but it wasn’t the only new Mustang in the Shelby display. Also making its debut for the first time was a Shelby GTS featuring the new widebody kit, showing off its extra girth in Grabber Blue with White stripes and polished wheels. The car demonstrates the fact that Shelby is offering the new widebody kit on their entire range of models, and as we told you previously it will also be available on 2005-2009 models as well.
The widebody kit itself is comprised of new fiberglass front and rear fenders, adding 3-inches and 6-inches to the width of the car, respectively, as well as a wheel (20×10 front, 20×13 rear) and tire (265/35/R20 front, 345/35/R20 rear) package. Retail pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
You can see the Shelby GTS Widebody in more detail in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- 1966 Shelby GT350H race car to cross the block in Monterey
- A look inside the 2013 Shelby GT500's 650 horsepower 5.8-liter supercharged V8
- The top 10 Shelby Mustangs of all time
- SEMA 2013: Ice Nine 2014 Shelby GT500 Convertible
- 2012 Shelby 1000 revealed ahead of official New York debut
- Report: 2013 Shelby GT500 capable of mid 11 second 1/4 mile times
- 2013 Shelby 1000 officially revealed in NY
- 1965 Shelby GT350R added to RM's auction in Monterey
- Ford details 2013 Shelby GT500's new launch control system
- Shelby unveils 800 horsepower Prudhomme Edition Super Snake Mustang