Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GTS Widebody
The stunning GT500 Super Snake Widebody may have captured all of our attention yesterday at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, but it wasn’t the only new Mustang in the Shelby display. Also making its debut for the first time was a Shelby GTS featuring the new widebody kit, showing off its extra girth in Grabber Blue with White stripes and polished wheels. The car demonstrates the fact that Shelby is offering the new widebody kit on their entire range of models, and as we told you previously it will also be available on 2005-2009 models as well.
The widebody kit itself is comprised of new fiberglass front and rear fenders, adding 3-inches and 6-inches to the width of the car, respectively, as well as a wheel (20×10 front, 20×13 rear) and tire (265/35/R20 front, 345/35/R20 rear) package. Retail pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
You can see the Shelby GTS Widebody in more detail in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Shelby to open new headquarters in Las Vegas later this year
- Shelby GTS to be revealed at New York Auto Show
- Classic Recreations to offer Shelby GT500CR continuation cars
- Select Shelby GT500KR parts now available from Ford Racing
- Video: On board with the Lethal Performance 2010 Shelby GT500 as it runs a 9.66 @ 146 mph
- Shelby GTS officially announced at New York Auto Show
- Video: Ford's countdown series honors Carroll Shelby
- Video: Evolution Performance and Lund Racing tune the 2013 Shelby GT500
- Ford releases official details on 2011 Shelby GT500 including new aluminum block V8
- Shelby announces GT500 Super Snake package for 2010