Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GTS Widebody
The stunning GT500 Super Snake Widebody may have captured all of our attention yesterday at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, but it wasn’t the only new Mustang in the Shelby display. Also making its debut for the first time was a Shelby GTS featuring the new widebody kit, showing off its extra girth in Grabber Blue with White stripes and polished wheels. The car demonstrates the fact that Shelby is offering the new widebody kit on their entire range of models, and as we told you previously it will also be available on 2005-2009 models as well.
The widebody kit itself is comprised of new fiberglass front and rear fenders, adding 3-inches and 6-inches to the width of the car, respectively, as well as a wheel (20×10 front, 20×13 rear) and tire (265/35/R20 front, 345/35/R20 rear) package. Retail pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
You can see the Shelby GTS Widebody in more detail in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA 2013: Ice Nine 2014 Shelby GT500 Convertible
- Shelby GTS officially announced at New York Auto Show
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible to be unveiled in Detroit next month
- Shelby releases 2010-2011 parts catalog
- Ford to auction first 2016 Shelby GT350R for charity
- Independent test of 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake results in 10 second 1/4 mile times
- Classic Recreations to offer Shelby GT350CR model
- SPEED to give away custom Shelby GT500 as Hagerty Fantasty Bid grand prize during Barrett-Jackson
- Shelby teams up with David Yurman for limited edition watches
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes on the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG