Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GTS Widebody
The stunning GT500 Super Snake Widebody may have captured all of our attention yesterday at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, but it wasn’t the only new Mustang in the Shelby display. Also making its debut for the first time was a Shelby GTS featuring the new widebody kit, showing off its extra girth in Grabber Blue with White stripes and polished wheels. The car demonstrates the fact that Shelby is offering the new widebody kit on their entire range of models, and as we told you previously it will also be available on 2005-2009 models as well.
The widebody kit itself is comprised of new fiberglass front and rear fenders, adding 3-inches and 6-inches to the width of the car, respectively, as well as a wheel (20×10 front, 20×13 rear) and tire (265/35/R20 front, 345/35/R20 rear) package. Retail pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
You can see the Shelby GTS Widebody in more detail in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Deep Impact Blue
- Shelby unveils 2013 GT500 Super Snake Widebody
- Shelby to unveil EcoBoost-powered car at Detroit Auto Show?
- Photo Gallery: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Anniversary Edition
- Photo Gallery: 2015 Ford Mustang in Triple Yellow
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible to be unveiled in Detroit next month
- These are the new Shelby Mustangs that will be unveiled in Detroit
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
- Photo Gallery: 2015 Ford Mustang in Black
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Low mileage, original 1967 Shelby GT500 sells for $192,500