Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GTS Widebody
The stunning GT500 Super Snake Widebody may have captured all of our attention yesterday at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, but it wasn’t the only new Mustang in the Shelby display. Also making its debut for the first time was a Shelby GTS featuring the new widebody kit, showing off its extra girth in Grabber Blue with White stripes and polished wheels. The car demonstrates the fact that Shelby is offering the new widebody kit on their entire range of models, and as we told you previously it will also be available on 2005-2009 models as well.
The widebody kit itself is comprised of new fiberglass front and rear fenders, adding 3-inches and 6-inches to the width of the car, respectively, as well as a wheel (20×10 front, 20×13 rear) and tire (265/35/R20 front, 345/35/R20 rear) package. Retail pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
You can see the Shelby GTS Widebody in more detail in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Ultimate Shelby GT500 Super Snake to debut at Detroit Auto Show
- New Product: JMS 2.4-inch supercharger pulley for the 2013-2014 Shelby GT500
- Ford releases official details on 2011 Shelby GT500 including new aluminum block V8
- Lowest mileage 1967 Shelby GT500 in existence going up for auction at Barrett-Jackson
- Ford to auction first 2016 Shelby GT350R for charity
- Mecum to auction rare 1965 Shelby GT350 Prototype
- 2013 Shelby GT500: 0-60 mph in 3.5 sec, 1/4 mile in 11.6 sec @ 126 mph
- Video: Jay Leno drives the 2013 Shelby GT500
- Motor Trend tests the 2012 Shelby GTS
- SVT chief: The Boss 302 was the motivation for the 2013 Shelby GT500, not the Camaro ZL1