Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GTS Widebody
The stunning GT500 Super Snake Widebody may have captured all of our attention yesterday at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, but it wasn’t the only new Mustang in the Shelby display. Also making its debut for the first time was a Shelby GTS featuring the new widebody kit, showing off its extra girth in Grabber Blue with White stripes and polished wheels. The car demonstrates the fact that Shelby is offering the new widebody kit on their entire range of models, and as we told you previously it will also be available on 2005-2009 models as well.
The widebody kit itself is comprised of new fiberglass front and rear fenders, adding 3-inches and 6-inches to the width of the car, respectively, as well as a wheel (20×10 front, 20×13 rear) and tire (265/35/R20 front, 345/35/R20 rear) package. Retail pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
You can see the Shelby GTS Widebody in more detail in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Shelby unveils 2013 GT500 Super Snake Widebody
- Photo Gallery: Shelby GTS Anniversary Edition
- Ultimate Shelby GT500 Super Snake to debut at Detroit Auto Show
- Shelby officially unveils Anniversary Edition Mustangs
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible to be unveiled in Detroit next month
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Deep Impact Blue
- These are the new Shelby Mustangs that will be unveiled in Detroit
- Photo Gallery: 2015 Ford Mustang Convertible in Magnetic
- Shelby to unveil EcoBoost-powered car at Detroit Auto Show?
- Shelby to unveil new Mustang at the 2012 Detroit Auto Show