Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GTS Widebody
The stunning GT500 Super Snake Widebody may have captured all of our attention yesterday at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, but it wasn’t the only new Mustang in the Shelby display. Also making its debut for the first time was a Shelby GTS featuring the new widebody kit, showing off its extra girth in Grabber Blue with White stripes and polished wheels. The car demonstrates the fact that Shelby is offering the new widebody kit on their entire range of models, and as we told you previously it will also be available on 2005-2009 models as well.
The widebody kit itself is comprised of new fiberglass front and rear fenders, adding 3-inches and 6-inches to the width of the car, respectively, as well as a wheel (20×10 front, 20×13 rear) and tire (265/35/R20 front, 345/35/R20 rear) package. Retail pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
You can see the Shelby GTS Widebody in more detail in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Shelby to unveil 2012 GT350 at the Chicago Auto Show
- Photo Gallery: 2016 Shelby GT350
- Shelby considering additional models including V6, Twin-Turbo GT500
- Video: Modified Shelby GT500 Super Snake does 220 mph in the standing mile
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes to the track
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes on the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
- Video: 2011 Shelby Super Snake vs Shelby 427 Cobra
- 2013 Shelby GT500: 200 mph was the goal
- 2013 Shelby 1000 previewed ahead of New York Auto Show debut
- 1965 Shelby GT350 barn find to go up for auction at Barrett-Jackson in January