Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GTS Widebody
The stunning GT500 Super Snake Widebody may have captured all of our attention yesterday at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, but it wasn’t the only new Mustang in the Shelby display. Also making its debut for the first time was a Shelby GTS featuring the new widebody kit, showing off its extra girth in Grabber Blue with White stripes and polished wheels. The car demonstrates the fact that Shelby is offering the new widebody kit on their entire range of models, and as we told you previously it will also be available on 2005-2009 models as well.
The widebody kit itself is comprised of new fiberglass front and rear fenders, adding 3-inches and 6-inches to the width of the car, respectively, as well as a wheel (20×10 front, 20×13 rear) and tire (265/35/R20 front, 345/35/R20 rear) package. Retail pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
You can see the Shelby GTS Widebody in more detail in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Roush, Shelby partner up to create SR-71 Mustang for charity
- Ford to launch Shelby GT350 model in 2016, Mach 1 returning as well
- Photo Gallery: 2012 Shelby GTS
- Motor Trend puts the 2013 Shelby GT500's 200 mph top speed to the test
- Video: Hennessey Shelby GT500 with Venom 600R package on the dyno
- 1965 Shelby GT350R added to RM's auction in Monterey
- SVT celebrates its 20th anniversary
- Spy Photos: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible caught testing with quad exhaust tips
- SEMA 2010: Corsa announces 2011 Shelby GT500 exhaust system
- Video: Classic Recreations shows off the Shelby GT500CR 900S