Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GTS Widebody
The stunning GT500 Super Snake Widebody may have captured all of our attention yesterday at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, but it wasn’t the only new Mustang in the Shelby display. Also making its debut for the first time was a Shelby GTS featuring the new widebody kit, showing off its extra girth in Grabber Blue with White stripes and polished wheels. The car demonstrates the fact that Shelby is offering the new widebody kit on their entire range of models, and as we told you previously it will also be available on 2005-2009 models as well.
The widebody kit itself is comprised of new fiberglass front and rear fenders, adding 3-inches and 6-inches to the width of the car, respectively, as well as a wheel (20×10 front, 20×13 rear) and tire (265/35/R20 front, 345/35/R20 rear) package. Retail pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
You can see the Shelby GTS Widebody in more detail in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Ford, Barrett-Jackson to auction off last retail 2014 Shelby GT500 Convertible for charity
- 2013 Shelby GT500: 200 mph was the goal
- Ford to launch Shelby GT350 model in 2016, Mach 1 returning as well
- Barrett-Jackson 2014: Mint 1968 Shelby GT500KR Convertible nets $308,000
- 1968 Shelby GT500 sells for $137,500 at Barrett-Jackson
- Yacht company proposes Shelby GT500 Super Snake Wagon
- Video: Hot Rod Magazine test drives the 2011 Shelby GT500 Super Snake
- Shelby to unveil EcoBoost-powered car at Detroit Auto Show?
- Photo Gallery: See the first 2013 Shelby GT350 built from start to finish
- Motor Trend tests the 2011 Shelby GT350 prototype, hits 0-60 mph in 3.7 seconds