Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GTS Widebody
The stunning GT500 Super Snake Widebody may have captured all of our attention yesterday at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, but it wasn’t the only new Mustang in the Shelby display. Also making its debut for the first time was a Shelby GTS featuring the new widebody kit, showing off its extra girth in Grabber Blue with White stripes and polished wheels. The car demonstrates the fact that Shelby is offering the new widebody kit on their entire range of models, and as we told you previously it will also be available on 2005-2009 models as well.
The widebody kit itself is comprised of new fiberglass front and rear fenders, adding 3-inches and 6-inches to the width of the car, respectively, as well as a wheel (20×10 front, 20×13 rear) and tire (265/35/R20 front, 345/35/R20 rear) package. Retail pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
You can see the Shelby GTS Widebody in more detail in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- A look inside the 2013 Shelby GT500's 650 horsepower 5.8-liter supercharged V8
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 underrated, dyno tests at 609 rwhp
- Ex-Stirling Moss 1965 Shelby GT350 race car to cross the block in August
- Photo Gallery: 1968 Shelby EXP 500 "Green Hornet"
- 1968 Shelby GT350 barn find recovered after 30 years
- 2013 Shelby 1000 officially revealed in NY
- Video: Ford takes the 2013 Shelby GT500 top speed testing at the Nardo Ring
- Photo Gallery: Shelby GT Widebody
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: 1967 Shelby GT500E Super Snake nets $154,000
- Video: Ford takes the 2013 Shelby GT500 to the drag strip