Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GTS Widebody
The stunning GT500 Super Snake Widebody may have captured all of our attention yesterday at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, but it wasn’t the only new Mustang in the Shelby display. Also making its debut for the first time was a Shelby GTS featuring the new widebody kit, showing off its extra girth in Grabber Blue with White stripes and polished wheels. The car demonstrates the fact that Shelby is offering the new widebody kit on their entire range of models, and as we told you previously it will also be available on 2005-2009 models as well.
The widebody kit itself is comprised of new fiberglass front and rear fenders, adding 3-inches and 6-inches to the width of the car, respectively, as well as a wheel (20×10 front, 20×13 rear) and tire (265/35/R20 front, 345/35/R20 rear) package. Retail pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
You can see the Shelby GTS Widebody in more detail in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Photo Gallery: One-off Hagerty Fantasy Bid 2013 Shelby GT500
- German tuner Geiger builds Shelby GT640 "Golden Snake"
- Shelby unveils 2012 GT350 with new colors, convertible option
- Shelby GTS officially announced at New York Auto Show
- First 2012 Shelby GT350 nets $137,500 at Barrett-Jackson
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: 1965 Shelby GT350 once owned by Ford sells for $242,000
- 1967 Shelby GT500 featured on U.S. postage stamp
- Photo Gallery: 2014 Shelby GT at the LA Auto Show
- Shelby, Ford to Continue Building the GT500KR in 2009
- Video: 2011 Shelby GT500 laps Virginia International Raceway