Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GTS Widebody
The stunning GT500 Super Snake Widebody may have captured all of our attention yesterday at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, but it wasn’t the only new Mustang in the Shelby display. Also making its debut for the first time was a Shelby GTS featuring the new widebody kit, showing off its extra girth in Grabber Blue with White stripes and polished wheels. The car demonstrates the fact that Shelby is offering the new widebody kit on their entire range of models, and as we told you previously it will also be available on 2005-2009 models as well.
The widebody kit itself is comprised of new fiberglass front and rear fenders, adding 3-inches and 6-inches to the width of the car, respectively, as well as a wheel (20×10 front, 20×13 rear) and tire (265/35/R20 front, 345/35/R20 rear) package. Retail pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
You can see the Shelby GTS Widebody in more detail in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Shelby to once again partner with Hertz for rent-a-racer Mustang?
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Supercharged 1967 Shelby GT350 sells for $135,300
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Very first 1967 Shelby Mustang nets $165,000
- Abundance of Shelby Mustangs set for Barrett-Jackson's 2013 Scottsdale auction
- One-off 1967 Shelby GT500 Super Snake going up for auction in May
- 1966 Shelby GT350 SCCA B-Production Race Car nets $159,500 at RM auction
- Shelby Mustang 45th anniversary celebrated at the Quail Motorsports Gathering
- Ultimate Shelby GT500 Super Snake to debut at Detroit Auto Show
- Road & Track gives inside perspective on the 2013 Shelby GT500's Nürburgring testing
- Shelby GTS to be revealed at New York Auto Show