Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GTS Widebody
The stunning GT500 Super Snake Widebody may have captured all of our attention yesterday at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, but it wasn’t the only new Mustang in the Shelby display. Also making its debut for the first time was a Shelby GTS featuring the new widebody kit, showing off its extra girth in Grabber Blue with White stripes and polished wheels. The car demonstrates the fact that Shelby is offering the new widebody kit on their entire range of models, and as we told you previously it will also be available on 2005-2009 models as well.
The widebody kit itself is comprised of new fiberglass front and rear fenders, adding 3-inches and 6-inches to the width of the car, respectively, as well as a wheel (20×10 front, 20×13 rear) and tire (265/35/R20 front, 345/35/R20 rear) package. Retail pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
You can see the Shelby GTS Widebody in more detail in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- 2012 Shelby 1000 revealed ahead of official New York debut
- One-off 1967 Shelby GT500 Super Snake going up for auction in May
- Live photos of the 2012 Shelby GT350 Convertible at the Chicago Auto Show
- 2011 Shelby GT350 auction raises $200,000 for charity
- 2nd Annual Carroll Shelby Car Show & Tribute
- Production of first Shelby 1000 begins in Las Vegas
- President Obama calls the 2013 Shelby GT500 "sick"
- Winningest 1965 Shelby GT350R to be sold at RM's Amelia Island auction
- SPEED TV to give away custom 2013 Shelby GT500 during Barrett-Jackson
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody