Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GTS Widebody
The stunning GT500 Super Snake Widebody may have captured all of our attention yesterday at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, but it wasn’t the only new Mustang in the Shelby display. Also making its debut for the first time was a Shelby GTS featuring the new widebody kit, showing off its extra girth in Grabber Blue with White stripes and polished wheels. The car demonstrates the fact that Shelby is offering the new widebody kit on their entire range of models, and as we told you previously it will also be available on 2005-2009 models as well.
The widebody kit itself is comprised of new fiberglass front and rear fenders, adding 3-inches and 6-inches to the width of the car, respectively, as well as a wheel (20×10 front, 20×13 rear) and tire (265/35/R20 front, 345/35/R20 rear) package. Retail pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
You can see the Shelby GTS Widebody in more detail in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- 2013 Shelby GT500 priced at $54,995
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: 1967 Shelby Terlingua Continuation Mustang fetches $110,000
- Shelby officially announces 2013 GT350 with new color options
- 1967 Shelby GT500 Barn Find discovered in Death Valley
- Photo Gallery: 2010 Shelby GT500 Super Snake
- SR-71 Mustang sells for $375,000 at EAA AirVenture auction
- Video: Shelby 1000 plays starring role in David Yurman watch commercial
- Shelby to once again partner with Hertz for rent-a-racer Mustang?
- Galpin Auto Sports named as official Shelby Mod Shop
- Shelby releases 2010-2011 parts catalog