Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GTS Widebody
The stunning GT500 Super Snake Widebody may have captured all of our attention yesterday at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, but it wasn’t the only new Mustang in the Shelby display. Also making its debut for the first time was a Shelby GTS featuring the new widebody kit, showing off its extra girth in Grabber Blue with White stripes and polished wheels. The car demonstrates the fact that Shelby is offering the new widebody kit on their entire range of models, and as we told you previously it will also be available on 2005-2009 models as well.
The widebody kit itself is comprised of new fiberglass front and rear fenders, adding 3-inches and 6-inches to the width of the car, respectively, as well as a wheel (20×10 front, 20×13 rear) and tire (265/35/R20 front, 345/35/R20 rear) package. Retail pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
You can see the Shelby GTS Widebody in more detail in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Mecum to auction rare 1965 Shelby GT350 Prototype
- Photo Gallery: Need for Speed Shelby GT500 Hero Car
- Shelby unveils 800 horsepower Prudhomme Edition Super Snake Mustang
- Shelby announces Super Snake package for 2011 GT500 with up to 800 horsepower
- New Product: JLT Super Big Air Intake for the 2010+ Shelby GT500
- Ford officially announces 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible
- 2009 Shelby GT500KR owned by Carroll Shelby going up for auction
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Very first 1967 Shelby Mustang nets $165,000
- Shelby announces final specs, 624 horsepower "R" tune option for 2011 GT350
- Video: First 2013 Shelby GT500 in the 9s