Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GTS Widebody
The stunning GT500 Super Snake Widebody may have captured all of our attention yesterday at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, but it wasn’t the only new Mustang in the Shelby display. Also making its debut for the first time was a Shelby GTS featuring the new widebody kit, showing off its extra girth in Grabber Blue with White stripes and polished wheels. The car demonstrates the fact that Shelby is offering the new widebody kit on their entire range of models, and as we told you previously it will also be available on 2005-2009 models as well.
The widebody kit itself is comprised of new fiberglass front and rear fenders, adding 3-inches and 6-inches to the width of the car, respectively, as well as a wheel (20×10 front, 20×13 rear) and tire (265/35/R20 front, 345/35/R20 rear) package. Retail pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
You can see the Shelby GTS Widebody in more detail in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- SVT celebrates its 20th anniversary
- Video: Classic Recreations shows off the Shelby GT500CR 900S
- 2011 Shelby GT500 in high demand, Ford limiting production to 5,500 units
- Winner announced for the 2011 Win-a-Shelby Raffle
- Video: 1966 Shelby GT350 vs Microcar drag race
- Motor Trend puts the 2013 Shelby GT500's 200 mph top speed to the test
- Ford Mustangs take to the track at SAAC 38
- Shelby announces final specs, 624 horsepower "R" tune option for 2011 GT350
- Mecum to auction rare 1965 Shelby GT350 Prototype
- Shelby wrapping up production of 427 Super Snake and 40th Anniversary packages for the GT500