Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GTS Widebody
The stunning GT500 Super Snake Widebody may have captured all of our attention yesterday at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, but it wasn’t the only new Mustang in the Shelby display. Also making its debut for the first time was a Shelby GTS featuring the new widebody kit, showing off its extra girth in Grabber Blue with White stripes and polished wheels. The car demonstrates the fact that Shelby is offering the new widebody kit on their entire range of models, and as we told you previously it will also be available on 2005-2009 models as well.
The widebody kit itself is comprised of new fiberglass front and rear fenders, adding 3-inches and 6-inches to the width of the car, respectively, as well as a wheel (20×10 front, 20×13 rear) and tire (265/35/R20 front, 345/35/R20 rear) package. Retail pricing for the full package is listed at $17,995.
You can see the Shelby GTS Widebody in more detail in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Classic Recreations to offer Shelby GT350CR model
- Mint 1968 Shelby GT500 Convertible sells for $330,000 at Barrett-Jackson in Palm Beach
- Production of first Shelby 1000 begins in Las Vegas
- Shelby announces Super Snake package for 2011 GT500 with up to 800 horsepower
- 2009 Shelby GT500KR owned by Carroll Shelby going up for auction
- 2011 Shelby GT350 auction raises $200,000 for charity
- Photo Gallery: 2012 Shelby 1000 on display at Barrett-Jackson
- German tuner Geiger builds Shelby GT640 "Golden Snake"
- President Obama calls the 2013 Shelby GT500 "sick"
- Shelby GT350 Convertible Widebody to cross the block at Barrett-Jackson in Las Vegas