2014 Ford Mustang configurator goes live
Earlier this week Ford launched a new online configurator for the 2014 Mustang as the latest model gets ready to head to dealerships. The changes to the configurator include many of the updates to the 2014 Mustang that we told you about earlier including the addition of two new colors, Oxford White and Ruby Red Metallic, the removal of High Performance White, Red Candy Metallic and School Bus Yellow, as well as the new optional FP6 and FP8 appearance packages for the V6 and GT models, respectively. The updated configurator also includes the updated pricing for all 2014 Mustang models, a $450 increase for the GT and Shelby GT500. Pricing for the 2014 Mustang V6 remains the same.
Sadly, the new configurator also means that you won’t be able to spec out a Boss 302, as the model’s production run ended with the 2013 model year. The Boss 302 is still included in the Mustang online customizer, at least for now.
Want to build and price a 2014 Mustang of your own? Just head over to the new configurator and try it out.
- 2014 Mustang gets rendered, new details revealed
- Five reasons why Ford should have built a 2014 Mustang Boss 351
- 2014 Ford Mustang and Shelby GT500 order guides released, no more Boss 302
- The 2014 Mustang with the new FP6 Appearance Package is one hot pony car
- 2014 Ford Mustang, Shelby GT500 pricing released
- Roush announces updated Mustang lineup for 2014 including Aluminator engine option
- Turbocharged four-cylinder Mustang to make a return in 2015?
- 2014 Mustang to get new colors, options
- Refreshed Mustang coming in 2013, next generation to be 2015 model
- J Mays: I won't screw up the 2014 Mustang