Barrett-Jackson 2013: Ford Mustang Wrap-Up
Barrett-Jackson’s 2013 Scottsdale auction has officially wrapped up, and for fans of the Ford Mustang it was one of the best in the event’s history. Literally dozens of incredible Mustangs crossed the block, both vintage and late model, many well into the six figure range. Highlighting the cars we’ve featured over the last few days are the two charity cars from Ford – a custom white 2013 Shelby GT500 and the one-off 2013 Shelby GT500 Cobra tribute car, high-dollar vintage muscle like the 1/4 million dollar 1969 Boss 429, survivor cars like the all-original 1967 Shelby GT500 with less than 10,000 miles on the odometer and, of course, the 1968 Shelby EXP 500 “The Green Hornet” prototype that failed to sell despite a $1.8 million bid.
There were plenty of other Mustangs that we didn’t have time to fully feature as well. This custom 1966 Fastback caught our eye, as did this 2008 Shelby GT500 with a Gulf paint scheme. There was also this beautiful 1969 Mach 1 428 SCJ and an ultra-rare Iacocca 45th Anniversary Edition Mustang. You can see all of those Mustangs and more in our Barrett-Jackson wrap-up below.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Low mileage, all original 1968 Shelby GT500KR sells for $194,700
- Custom 2011 Mustang sells at Barrett-Jackson for $91,000
- Ford debuts 2013 Mustang California Special at Barrett-Jackson
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: One-off 2013 Shelby GT500 Cobra raises $200,000 for charity
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: 1967 Shelby Terlingua Continuation Mustang fetches $110,000
- Abundance of Shelby Mustangs set for Barrett-Jackson's 2013 Scottsdale auction
- Barrett-Jackson 2012: Matching 2012 and 1969 Mustang Boss 302s sell for over $200,000
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: 1965 Shelby GT350 once owned by Ford sells for $242,000
- Grabber Orange 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 429 to be sold at Barrett-Jackson auction in Las Vegas
- Matching Ring Brothers Mustangs going up for auction at Barrett-Jackson