Photo Gallery: One-off Hagerty Fantasy Bid 2013 Shelby GT500
Before Barrett-Jackson’s Scottsdale auction started last week we told you about a custom 2013 Shelby GT500 that would be given away by SPEED TV as part of their Hagerty Fantasy Bid Competition. All you needed to do to get a chance at winning the car was simply enter the contest, and SPEED would randomly pick a winner from the entrants. The contest has since come and gone, but not before we tracked the car down in the auction tent and snapped some photos of it.
Built by the Ice Nine Group in Clinton Township, MI, the one-off Shelby GT500 has a menacing appearance with flat black dual stripes, smoked headlights and taillights, and 20-inch Shelby wheels wrapped with Nitto drag radial tires. It’s not all about looks, though as the car has been fitted with a Borla cat-back exhaust, cold air intake and a Ford Racing suspension system.
You can get a closer look at the 2013 Shelby GT500 HFB Special Edition in the gallery below.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429 sells for $275,000
- Roush to Auction Final Production P-51A Mustang for Charity
- Barrett-Jackson 2012: 1968 Shelby GT500 Convertible sells for $220,000
- Ford to auction one-off Grabber Blue Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca at Barrett-Jackson
- Roush and Barrett-Jackson team up for limited edition Mustang
- Aftermarket companies team up to build charity Mustang that will debut at SEMA
- Final 50 Year Limited Edition 2015 Mustang to be auctioned off for charity
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Custom 2013 Shelby GT500 raises $150,000 for the Henry Ford Hospital
- 2013 Shelby GT500 prototype to be sold at Barrett-Jackson for charity
- 1968 Shelby GT500 sells for $137,500 at Barrett-Jackson