Photo Gallery: One-off Hagerty Fantasy Bid 2013 Shelby GT500
Before Barrett-Jackson’s Scottsdale auction started last week we told you about a custom 2013 Shelby GT500 that would be given away by SPEED TV as part of their Hagerty Fantasy Bid Competition. All you needed to do to get a chance at winning the car was simply enter the contest, and SPEED would randomly pick a winner from the entrants. The contest has since come and gone, but not before we tracked the car down in the auction tent and snapped some photos of it.
Built by the Ice Nine Group in Clinton Township, MI, the one-off Shelby GT500 has a menacing appearance with flat black dual stripes, smoked headlights and taillights, and 20-inch Shelby wheels wrapped with Nitto drag radial tires. It’s not all about looks, though as the car has been fitted with a Borla cat-back exhaust, cold air intake and a Ford Racing suspension system.
You can get a closer look at the 2013 Shelby GT500 HFB Special Edition in the gallery below.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- 2013 Shelby GT500 certified at 662 horsepower and 630 lb-ft torque
- New Product: Ford Racing Sport Mufflers for the 2013-2014 Shelby GT500
- Full 2013 Shelby GT500 specifications
- 2013 Shelby GT500 reviews hit the web
- 2013 Shelby GT500 to participate in Goodwood Festival of Speed as tribute to Carroll Shelby
- 2013 Shelby GT500: 200 mph was the goal
- Car & Driver gets a ride in the 2013 Shelby GT500
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Cobra
- 2013 Shelby GT500 priced at $54,995
- 2013 Shelby GT500 prototype to be sold at Barrett-Jackson for charity