Photo Gallery: One-off Hagerty Fantasy Bid 2013 Shelby GT500
Before Barrett-Jackson’s Scottsdale auction started last week we told you about a custom 2013 Shelby GT500 that would be given away by SPEED TV as part of their Hagerty Fantasy Bid Competition. All you needed to do to get a chance at winning the car was simply enter the contest, and SPEED would randomly pick a winner from the entrants. The contest has since come and gone, but not before we tracked the car down in the auction tent and snapped some photos of it.
Built by the Ice Nine Group in Clinton Township, MI, the one-off Shelby GT500 has a menacing appearance with flat black dual stripes, smoked headlights and taillights, and 20-inch Shelby wheels wrapped with Nitto drag radial tires. It’s not all about looks, though as the car has been fitted with a Borla cat-back exhaust, cold air intake and a Ford Racing suspension system.
You can get a closer look at the 2013 Shelby GT500 HFB Special Edition in the gallery below.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Ring Brothers "Dragon" highest selling Mustang at $346,500
- Grabber Blue 2012 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca sells at Barrett-Jackson for $450,000
- Classic Design Concepts Flashback Mustang going to Barrett-Jackson auction in January
- SPEED TV announces winner of Ford Racing Champions Shelby GT500
- Aftermarket companies team up to build charity Mustang that will debut at SEMA
- Mustang FR500S with turnkey race package to be auctioned off at Barrett-Jackson for charity
- Barrett-Jackson 2014: 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429 brings $291,500
- The top ten most expensive Ford Mustangs sold at auction
- Matching Ring Brothers Mustangs going up for auction at Barrett-Jackson
- SPEED TV to give away custom 2013 Shelby GT500 during Barrett-Jackson