Photo Gallery: One-off Hagerty Fantasy Bid 2013 Shelby GT500
Before Barrett-Jackson’s Scottsdale auction started last week we told you about a custom 2013 Shelby GT500 that would be given away by SPEED TV as part of their Hagerty Fantasy Bid Competition. All you needed to do to get a chance at winning the car was simply enter the contest, and SPEED would randomly pick a winner from the entrants. The contest has since come and gone, but not before we tracked the car down in the auction tent and snapped some photos of it.
Built by the Ice Nine Group in Clinton Township, MI, the one-off Shelby GT500 has a menacing appearance with flat black dual stripes, smoked headlights and taillights, and 20-inch Shelby wheels wrapped with Nitto drag radial tires. It’s not all about looks, though as the car has been fitted with a Borla cat-back exhaust, cold air intake and a Ford Racing suspension system.
You can get a closer look at the 2013 Shelby GT500 HFB Special Edition in the gallery below.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 at the L.A. Auto Show
- The 2013 Shelby GT500's official top speed? 202 mph.
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 hits the racetrack
- Report: 2013 Shelby GT500 capable of mid 11 second 1/4 mile times
- Spy Photos: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible caught testing with quad exhaust tips
- Barrett-Jackson 2012: 2013 Shelby GT500 durability car raises $300,000 for charity
- President Obama calls the 2013 Shelby GT500 "sick"
- Video: Ford shows off 2013 Shelby GT500's launch control system
- New Product: Ford Racing Sport Mufflers for the 2013-2014 Shelby GT500
- 2013 Shelby GT500: 0-60 mph in 3.5 sec, 1/4 mile in 11.6 sec @ 126 mph