Photo Gallery: One-off Hagerty Fantasy Bid 2013 Shelby GT500
Before Barrett-Jackson’s Scottsdale auction started last week we told you about a custom 2013 Shelby GT500 that would be given away by SPEED TV as part of their Hagerty Fantasy Bid Competition. All you needed to do to get a chance at winning the car was simply enter the contest, and SPEED would randomly pick a winner from the entrants. The contest has since come and gone, but not before we tracked the car down in the auction tent and snapped some photos of it.
Built by the Ice Nine Group in Clinton Township, MI, the one-off Shelby GT500 has a menacing appearance with flat black dual stripes, smoked headlights and taillights, and 20-inch Shelby wheels wrapped with Nitto drag radial tires. It’s not all about looks, though as the car has been fitted with a Borla cat-back exhaust, cold air intake and a Ford Racing suspension system.
You can get a closer look at the 2013 Shelby GT500 HFB Special Edition in the gallery below.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Very first 1967 Shelby Mustang nets $165,000
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: 1967 Shelby GT500E Super Snake nets $154,000
- Rare 1968 Shelby GT500KR Convertible up for grabs at Barrett-Jackson
- Roush Barrett-Jackson Edition Mustang prototype auctioned off for $100,000
- Abundance of Shelby Mustangs set for Barrett-Jackson's 2013 Scottsdale auction
- 2015 Shelby GT unveiled at Barrett-Jackson with up to 700+ horsepower
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Shelby GT500 50th Anniversary Super Snake show car nets $209,000
- Unique 2014 Mustang Cobra Jet prototype sells for $200,000 at Barrett-Jackson
- 2011 Mustang Daytona 500 Pace Car sells for $330,000 at Barrett-Jackson
- Grabber Blue 2012 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca sells at Barrett-Jackson for $450,000