Photo Gallery: One-off Hagerty Fantasy Bid 2013 Shelby GT500
Before Barrett-Jackson’s Scottsdale auction started last week we told you about a custom 2013 Shelby GT500 that would be given away by SPEED TV as part of their Hagerty Fantasy Bid Competition. All you needed to do to get a chance at winning the car was simply enter the contest, and SPEED would randomly pick a winner from the entrants. The contest has since come and gone, but not before we tracked the car down in the auction tent and snapped some photos of it.
Built by the Ice Nine Group in Clinton Township, MI, the one-off Shelby GT500 has a menacing appearance with flat black dual stripes, smoked headlights and taillights, and 20-inch Shelby wheels wrapped with Nitto drag radial tires. It’s not all about looks, though as the car has been fitted with a Borla cat-back exhaust, cold air intake and a Ford Racing suspension system.
You can get a closer look at the 2013 Shelby GT500 HFB Special Edition in the gallery below.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- Ford to auction one-off Grabber Blue Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca at Barrett-Jackson
- SPEED TV announces winner of Ford Racing Champions Shelby GT500
- Barrett-Jackson 2014: 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429 brings $291,500
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Custom 2013 Shelby GT500 raises $150,000 for the Henry Ford Hospital
- Barrett-Jackson 2012: 1965 Shelby GT350 barn find sells for $385,000
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 429 sells for $170,500
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Ring Brothers 1965 Ford Mustang "Producer" goes for $286,000
- 1968 Shelby GT500 sells for $137,500 at Barrett-Jackson
- Rare 1968 Shelby GT500KR Convertible up for grabs at Barrett-Jackson
- Last 2014 Shelby GT500 Convertible sells for $500,000 at Barrett-Jackson