Photo Gallery: One-off Hagerty Fantasy Bid 2013 Shelby GT500
Before Barrett-Jackson’s Scottsdale auction started last week we told you about a custom 2013 Shelby GT500 that would be given away by SPEED TV as part of their Hagerty Fantasy Bid Competition. All you needed to do to get a chance at winning the car was simply enter the contest, and SPEED would randomly pick a winner from the entrants. The contest has since come and gone, but not before we tracked the car down in the auction tent and snapped some photos of it.
Built by the Ice Nine Group in Clinton Township, MI, the one-off Shelby GT500 has a menacing appearance with flat black dual stripes, smoked headlights and taillights, and 20-inch Shelby wheels wrapped with Nitto drag radial tires. It’s not all about looks, though as the car has been fitted with a Borla cat-back exhaust, cold air intake and a Ford Racing suspension system.
You can get a closer look at the 2013 Shelby GT500 HFB Special Edition in the gallery below.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- Rare 1970 Shelby GT500 going up for auction at Barrett-Jackson
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: 1967 Shelby GT500E Super Snake nets $154,000
- Aftermarket companies team up to build charity Mustang that will debut at SEMA
- Hurst Mustang Convertible Pace Car auctioned off for charity at Barrett-Jackson
- 2011 Mustang Daytona 500 Pace Car sells for $330,000 at Barrett-Jackson
- Matching Ring Brothers Mustangs going up for auction at Barrett-Jackson
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Low mileage, all original 1966 Shelby GT350 sells for $247,500
- Rare 1968 Shelby GT500KR Convertible up for grabs at Barrett-Jackson
- First retail 2015 Ford Mustang to be auctioned off at Barrett-Jackson
- Lowest mileage 1967 Shelby GT500 in existence going up for auction at Barrett-Jackson