New Product: Ford Racing Sport Mufflers for the 2013-2014 Shelby GT500
Owners of the new Shelby GT500 looking to swap out their stock exhaust system have quite a few options, the latest being from Ford Racing Performance Parts. FRPP has announced a new upgraded exhaust system with sport mufflers for the 2013+ Shelby GT500, part number M-5230-MSVTLB. Featuring the same quad-tip design as the stock mufflers, the system is constructed of T304 stainless steel and mandrel-bent tubing and provides a louder, throatier note than the factory units. The polished tips are also embossed with the Ford Racing logo. Unfortunately for California residents the system is currently only 49-state legal. Retail pricing is listed at $1,295.00.
Ford Racing Sport Mufflers for the 2013-2014 Shelby GT500:
- Fits 2013 Mustang Shelby GT500.
- 49 state drive-by noise legal (not legal in CA)
- Louder, throatier exhaust note than factory muffler
- T304 stainless-steel construction with chrome plated Ford Racing embossed tips
- Uniquely designed and tuned to provide optimum performance, aggressive sound, durability and pure driving excitement
- Features ultra-smooth mandrel bends, warp-free flanges and superior craftsmanship
[Source: Ford Racing Performance Parts]
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 at the L.A. Auto Show
- A look inside the 2013 Shelby GT500's 650 horsepower 5.8-liter supercharged V8
- 2013 Shelby GT500: 0-60 mph in 3.5 sec, 1/4 mile in 11.6 sec @ 126 mph
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 burnout
- The 2013 Shelby GT500's official top speed? 202 mph.
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes on the hill climb at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- 2013 Shelby GT500 reviews hit the web
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible makes debut at Chicago Auto Show
- SPEED TV to give away custom 2013 Shelby GT500 during Barrett-Jackson
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 hits the racetrack