eBay Find: Classic Design Concepts 1967 Flashback Mustang
There are few SEMA projects that have made an impression on us as much as Classic Design Concepts’ 1967 Flashback Mustang. The stunning fastback debuted in Las Vegas in 2007, taking home Ford’s Best of Show and Outstanding Achievement in Design. Starting with a Dynacorn steel body, CDC stuffed the car with modern tech like a Shelby GT500’s supercharged 5.4-liter V8, Tremec 6-speed transmission, custom four-link rear suspension, 9-inch rear end, Wilwood brakes and more. The interior is just as impressive, featuring a vintage look combined with modern conveniences like a Rockford Fosgate sound system and Vintage Air climate system.
So why are we bringing up the Flashback Mustang now? Well, the car’s now for sale. RK Motors of Charlotte, NC has put the car up on eBay with an asking price of just under $110,000 – you can see the full listing here. While you might not be able to afford the car, you can always check out the beautiful photos below.
- Six Figure Stang: 2012 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca on eBay with $108,499 price tag
- eBay Find: Rare 2007 Shelby GT-H Convertible with 5-speed manual
- eBay Find: 2013 Ford Mustang Cobra Jet
- eBay Find: Totaled 2012 Mustang Boss 302
- 2012 Mustang Boss 302 #0001 for sale on eBay
- eBay Find: 1988 Saleen Mustang R
- Tim Allen's 2008 Mustang Bullitt up for auction on eBay
- Unrestored 1969 Mustang Boss 429 with 4,405 original miles on eBay
- eBay Find: Pro-Touring 1967 Ford Mustang with 545ci V8
- eBay Find: 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302R #016