eBay Find: Classic Design Concepts 1967 Flashback Mustang
There are few SEMA projects that have made an impression on us as much as Classic Design Concepts’ 1967 Flashback Mustang. The stunning fastback debuted in Las Vegas in 2007, taking home Ford’s Best of Show and Outstanding Achievement in Design. Starting with a Dynacorn steel body, CDC stuffed the car with modern tech like a Shelby GT500′s supercharged 5.4-liter V8, Tremec 6-speed transmission, custom four-link rear suspension, 9-inch rear end, Wilwood brakes and more. The interior is just as impressive, featuring a vintage look combined with modern conveniences like a Rockford Fosgate sound system and Vintage Air climate system.
So why are we bringing up the Flashback Mustang now? Well, the car’s now for sale. RK Motors of Charlotte, NC has put the car up on eBay with an asking price of just under $110,000 – you can see the full listing here. While you might not be able to afford the car, you can always check out the beautiful photos below.
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Custom 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback sells for $115,500
- Photo Gallery: Classic Recreations Shelby GT500CR in Candy Apple Red
- Microsoft and West Coast Customs team up to build tech-filled Ford Mustang
- Ford announces new licensed reproduction 1967 Mustang Convertible body shell
- Barrett-Jackson 2012: Custom 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback sells for $275,000
- Classic Design Concepts Flashback Mustang going to Barrett-Jackson auction in January
- Featured: Bill Switzer's supercharged 2006 Mustang GT
- Classic Design Concepts announces availability of RTR wheels
- New Product: Classic Design Concepts iLightBar for the 2005-2014 Mustang
- Vaughn Gittin Jr. unveils the Iridium Edition Mustang RTR