eBay Find: Classic Design Concepts 1967 Flashback Mustang
There are few SEMA projects that have made an impression on us as much as Classic Design Concepts’ 1967 Flashback Mustang. The stunning fastback debuted in Las Vegas in 2007, taking home Ford’s Best of Show and Outstanding Achievement in Design. Starting with a Dynacorn steel body, CDC stuffed the car with modern tech like a Shelby GT500′s supercharged 5.4-liter V8, Tremec 6-speed transmission, custom four-link rear suspension, 9-inch rear end, Wilwood brakes and more. The interior is just as impressive, featuring a vintage look combined with modern conveniences like a Rockford Fosgate sound system and Vintage Air climate system.
So why are we bringing up the Flashback Mustang now? Well, the car’s now for sale. RK Motors of Charlotte, NC has put the car up on eBay with an asking price of just under $110,000 – you can see the full listing here. While you might not be able to afford the car, you can always check out the beautiful photos below.
- Microsoft and West Coast Customs team up to build tech-filled Ford Mustang
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Custom 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback sells for $115,500
- SEMA 2013: RestoMod Store 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback
- Barrett-Jackson 2012: Custom 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback sells for $275,000
- eBay Find: Pro-Touring 1967 Ford Mustang with 545ci V8
- Vaterra releases new 1967 Ford Mustang R/C car
- Video: The Drive Network features a custom 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback
- SEMA 2013: TCI Engineering 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback
- Photo Gallery: Classic Recreations Shelby GT500CR in Candy Apple Red
- Classic Design Concepts releases new convertible light bar for the 2010 Mustang