Photo Gallery: Ford Mustangs at the 2013 Chicago Auto Show
Going into the Chicago Auto Show last week we were hoping that Ford would bring out some 2014 model-year Mustangs so that we could see some of the new option packages and colors – Ruby Red and Oxford White – in person. After all, production of the 2014 Mustang is already underway and they should start arriving at dealerships across the country sometime next month. That’s why we were a little disappointed to see a fleet of 2013 Mustangs greet us in the Windy City when we first stepped onto the show floor.
Regardless, the lineup of six different Mustangs in Chicago is still impressive and will offer the auto show crowds a good look at the various models and trim levels. Everything from a base Mustang V6 decked out in Grabber Blue to a stunning Shelby GT500 Convertible are currently on display.
Can’t make it to the Chicago Auto Show to see the cars for yourself? Just check out our photo gallery below.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- 2015 Ford Mustang previewed by Motor Trend
- Photo Gallery: Ford releases images of 2013 California Special and V6 Pony Package Mustangs
- Final two 2013 Mustang teaser photos revealed
- 2013 Ford Mustang pricing released
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Ford Mustang in 'Gotta Have It Green'
- Ford debuts 2013 Mustang with Brembo Brake Package
- Ford provides first sneak peek of the 2013 Mustang
- Video: Watch a sneak peek of the Alcatraz Bullitt car chase remake
- 2013 Roush Stage 3 Mustang to have 565 horsepower, 505 lb-ft torque
- Ford issues recall for some 2012-2013 Mustangs for reverse gear problems