Photo Gallery: Ford Mustangs at the 2013 Chicago Auto Show
Going into the Chicago Auto Show last week we were hoping that Ford would bring out some 2014 model-year Mustangs so that we could see some of the new option packages and colors – Ruby Red and Oxford White – in person. After all, production of the 2014 Mustang is already underway and they should start arriving at dealerships across the country sometime next month. That’s why we were a little disappointed to see a fleet of 2013 Mustangs greet us in the Windy City when we first stepped onto the show floor.
Regardless, the lineup of six different Mustangs in Chicago is still impressive and will offer the auto show crowds a good look at the various models and trim levels. Everything from a base Mustang V6 decked out in Grabber Blue to a stunning Shelby GT500 Convertible are currently on display.
Can’t make it to the Chicago Auto Show to see the cars for yourself? Just check out our photo gallery below.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- Meet Ford Racing's 2013 Mustang project car
- New Product: Ford Racing Brake Duct Kit for the 2013 Mustang
- 2013 Ford Mustang GT Desktop Wallpaper
- Ford unleashes 650 horsepower 2013 Shelby GT500
- Spy Photos: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible caught testing with quad exhaust tips
- Spy Photos: Next generation Cobra Jet caught testing with giant hood scoop
- Ford debuts 2013 Mustang with Brembo Brake Package
- Vortech releases supercharger system for 2013 Mustang GT
- New photos reveal 2013 Mustang LCD screen with Gauge Mode and Track App
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible makes debut at Chicago Auto Show