Photo Gallery: Ford Mustangs at the 2013 Chicago Auto Show
Going into the Chicago Auto Show last week we were hoping that Ford would bring out some 2014 model-year Mustangs so that we could see some of the new option packages and colors – Ruby Red and Oxford White – in person. After all, production of the 2014 Mustang is already underway and they should start arriving at dealerships across the country sometime next month. That’s why we were a little disappointed to see a fleet of 2013 Mustangs greet us in the Windy City when we first stepped onto the show floor.
Regardless, the lineup of six different Mustangs in Chicago is still impressive and will offer the auto show crowds a good look at the various models and trim levels. Everything from a base Mustang V6 decked out in Grabber Blue to a stunning Shelby GT500 Convertible are currently on display.
Can’t make it to the Chicago Auto Show to see the cars for yourself? Just check out our photo gallery below.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- New Product: Ford Racing Brake Duct Kit for the 2013 Mustang
- 2013 Mustang Boss 302 to get more tech including SYNC
- Video: 2013 Mustang fitted with a Pypes exhaust system
- Video: Ford shows off the 2013 Mustang's Track Apps
- 2013 Ford Mustang Competition Kit now available from Ford Racing
- 2013 Mustang Bullitt rendered
- Roush offers first sneak peek of their 2013 Stage 3 Mustang
- Ford debuts 2013 Mustang California Special at Barrett-Jackson
- Ford debuts 2013 Mustang with Brembo Brake Package
- 2013 Ford Mustang pricing released