Photo Gallery: Ford Mustangs at the 2013 Chicago Auto Show
Going into the Chicago Auto Show last week we were hoping that Ford would bring out some 2014 model-year Mustangs so that we could see some of the new option packages and colors – Ruby Red and Oxford White – in person. After all, production of the 2014 Mustang is already underway and they should start arriving at dealerships across the country sometime next month. That’s why we were a little disappointed to see a fleet of 2013 Mustangs greet us in the Windy City when we first stepped onto the show floor.
Regardless, the lineup of six different Mustangs in Chicago is still impressive and will offer the auto show crowds a good look at the various models and trim levels. Everything from a base Mustang V6 decked out in Grabber Blue to a stunning Shelby GT500 Convertible are currently on display.
Can’t make it to the Chicago Auto Show to see the cars for yourself? Just check out our photo gallery below.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- This is the 2013 Mustang's new automatic shifter with SelectShift
- 2013 Ford Mustang reviews hit the web
- 2013 Mustang to be officially unveiled on November 15th
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Ford Mustang GT at the L.A. Auto Show
- Video: Ford releases 2013 Mustang, Boss 302 and Shelby GT500 b-roll footage
- Ford unleashes 650 horsepower 2013 Shelby GT500
- Video: 2013 Mustang fitted with a Pypes exhaust system
- Ford releases details for Gauge Mode and Track Apps for the 2013 Mustang
- Spy Photos: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible caught testing with quad exhaust tips
- Shelby to unveil 2012 GT350 at the Chicago Auto Show