Photo Gallery: Ford Mustangs at the 2013 Chicago Auto Show
Going into the Chicago Auto Show last week we were hoping that Ford would bring out some 2014 model-year Mustangs so that we could see some of the new option packages and colors – Ruby Red and Oxford White – in person. After all, production of the 2014 Mustang is already underway and they should start arriving at dealerships across the country sometime next month. That’s why we were a little disappointed to see a fleet of 2013 Mustangs greet us in the Windy City when we first stepped onto the show floor.
Regardless, the lineup of six different Mustangs in Chicago is still impressive and will offer the auto show crowds a good look at the various models and trim levels. Everything from a base Mustang V6 decked out in Grabber Blue to a stunning Shelby GT500 Convertible are currently on display.
Can’t make it to the Chicago Auto Show to see the cars for yourself? Just check out our photo gallery below.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- 2013 Ford Mustang reviews hit the web
- Pick the winner of 30 consecutive sports games and win a 2013 Ford Mustang V6
- Video: Motor Trend tests the 2013 Ford Mustang GT
- Ford provides first sneak peek of the 2013 Mustang
- The 2013 Ford Mustang lineup officially debuts in Los Angeles (with video)
- Mustang Cobra Jet confirmed for 2013, will include 5.0-liter V8 options
- 2013 Ford Mustang Order Guide
- Ford Mustang named as one of Car and Driver's 10 Best for third straight year
- Video: New 2013 Mustang tv commercial brings online customizer to life
- Video: Watch the full Alcatraz "Bullitt" chase scene with the 2013 Mustang