New Product: Kenny Brown Brake Cooling Kit for the 1994-2014 Ford Mustang
Kenny Brown is helping keep things cool with their Front Brake Cooling Kits for owners of the 1994-2014 Mustang, SVT Cobra, Boss 302 and Shelby GT500. The new brake cooling kit is a quick and easy upgrade for performance street, open-track and racing applications. Kenny Brown has engineered an easy to install cooling duct that specifically directs the inlet where air can flow through the rotor veins rather than pushing air onto the swept portion of the rotor. This concept is much more efficient in cooling the disk, and optimizes the air as it flows through the ducting, while also opening the area behind the brakes.
The Front Brake Cooling Kit is designed to replace the brake dust shield that’s riveted onto the OEM spindle. The front brake duct bolts onto the spindle in the same location as the OEM dust shield making installation easy, requiring only simple hand tools. Also included in the kit is your choice of black neoprene or red silicone reinforced 3-inch hose that trims to length, and a universal inlet duct kit to help adapt to the factory front bumper cover. Fox-body Mustang owners who have upgraded to the 1996 or newer front spindles can also take advantage of this and the kit will easily retro-fit onto 1979-1993 Mustangs.
This complete cooling assembly dramatically improves braking efficiency, reduces brake temperature, reduces “brake fade”, and prolongs the life of the brake rotors and pads. On the race track temperatures can range from 500-1200+ degrees depending upon the type of caliper, rotor and pad you are using. Adding a well-engineered brake cooling system will provide considerable relief from the heat and provide reliable and consistent braking lap after lap.
The Front Brake Cooling Kit for 1994-2014 Mustang, SVT Cobra, Boss 302 and Shelby GT500 along with other world-class brake components are available through authorized Kenny Brown Performance Parts Dealers, online at www.kennybrown.com or by calling Kenny Brown Performance direct – (855) 847-4477.
[Source: Kenny Brown]
- Kenny Brown releases Extreme Matrix Kit for 1964 1/2 to 1970 Ford Mustangs
- Kenny Brown releases 2012 Mustang performance parts catalog
- New Product: Kenny Brown Bump Steer Tie Rod Ends for the 2005-2014 Mustang
- SEMA Preview: Kenny Brown GT-4T Mustang to debut
- Kenny Brown announces GT4-CS Autobahn Edition Mustang for the track day enthusiast
- New Product: Kenny Brown Boss Plus Rear Spoiler for the 2010+ Mustang
- New Product: Kenny Brown Rear Shock Tower Brace for the 2005-2014 Mustang
- SEMA 2012: Kenny Brown GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang
- New Product: Kenny Brown Extreme Matrix Kit for the 1979-2014 Ford Mustang
- New Product: Ford Racing brake duct kit for the 2010+ Mustang