The 2014 Mustang with the new FP6 Appearance Package is one hot pony car
The 2014 Ford Mustang doesn’t have much in the way of updates compared to the previous model year, highlighted by two new colors and the addition of appearance packages for both the V6 and GT. When the 2014 Mustang online configurator went live last month we took a look at the FP8 appearance package for the Mustang GT and didn’t notice anything too special. We somehow missed the FP6 package for the V6 model, though, but thankfully spotted it during our most recent time on Ford’s web site. While beauty is in the eye of the beholder, we think it’s one of the best looking Mustangs Ford currently offers.
Available on the standard Mustang V6 coupe (no Premium and Convertible) with either transmission, the FP6 Appearance Package includes 18-inch gloss black painted wheels, a set of body-colored window louvers, a gloss black rear spoiler and gloss black mirror caps. We especially dig the wheels, which stand out in contrast to bright colors like Grabber Blue or make the car look downright menacing when paired with Sterling Gray or Black. Best of all the package is fairly affordable at only $795. The only downside? You can’t combine it with the V6 Performance Package.
You can see the 2014 Ford Mustang V6 with the FP6 Appearance Package in the entire range of colors below, and let us know your favorite in the comments.
- Refreshed Mustang coming in 2013, next generation to be 2015 model
- Five reasons why Ford should have built a 2014 Mustang Boss 351
- 2014 Ford Mustang configurator goes live
- 2014 Ford Mustang and Shelby GT500 order guides released, no more Boss 302
- Roush announces updated Mustang lineup for 2014 including Aluminator engine option
- 2014 Ford Mustang, Shelby GT500 pricing released
- 2014 Mustang to get new colors, options
- 2014 Mustang gets rendered, new details revealed
- Photo Gallery: 2014 Ford Mustang with FP6 Appearance Package
- Ford releases new photos of 2014 Mustang, Shelby GT500