Video: Watch the #61 Roush Mustang Boss 302R lap Austin’s Circuit of the Americas
The #61 Roush Performance Mustang Boss 302R kicked off the 2013 Grand-Am season in style with a victory at Daytona Speedway last month, and now they are hoping to follow that up with another strong finish at this weekend’s race in Austin, TX. This will be the first time that the series will race on the new Circuit of the Americas track built specifically for the Formula 1 U.S. Grand Prix, so all of the teams will be on a level playing field when it comes to knowing the layout of the 3.4 mile, 20-turn road course.
Roush is getting a head start on the competition, though, and is already in Austin getting a feel for the track. Jack Roush Jr. has even taken the No. 61 Boss 302R out for a few quick practice laps, and Roush was kind enough to put the footage online for the viewing enjoyment of Mustang race fans.
You can watch the No. 61 Roush Boss 302R do two laps of the Circuit of the Americas below, or tune into SPEED TV on March 9th at 4:00 pm EST to watch the race.
- Mustang Boss 302R qualifies 1-2 at Grand-Am opener in Daytona
- Roush Performance Boss 302R finishes second in Grand-Am championship with podium finish at Mid-Ohio
- Multimatic Motorsports Mustang Boss 302R finishes second in Grand-Am 200
- Roush Performance Mustang Boss 302R captures first Grand-Am victory of the season with win at VIR
- Roush Performance wins Grand-am season finale at Lime Rock Park
- Roush Performance earns second Grand-Am victory of the season at Mid-Ohio
- Roush Performance Mustang Boss 302R claims third Grand-Am victory of the season at New Jersey
- Mustang Boss 302R kicks off 2012 racing season with test days at Daytona Speedway
- Multimatic Motorsports Boss 302R on pole for Barber 200
- Video: Multimatic Mustang Boss 302R crashes out of Grand-Am race at Laguna Seca