Roush announces updated Mustang lineup for 2014 including Aluminator engine option
Today Roush announced the details for the 2014 lineup including the RS, Stage 1, Stage 2 and Stage 3 Mustang. While much remains the same for 2014, just like the factory lineup, Roush has brought a few updates to the table highlighted by an additional 10 horsepower for the Stage 3 (up to 575 from 565) and a new Ford Racing Aluminator engine option for customers that might want to add even more horsepower to the supercharged 5.0-liter V8.
“This year we have teamed with Ford Racing to offer their Aluminator engine as an option.” stated Tim Wheeler, Vice President of Roush Performance. “With forged engine components for added strength, the Aluminator is a great option for those who might want to take their Stage 3 to the next level down the road. The Aluminator is the perfect building block for the 620hp Phase 2 and a 675hp Phase 3 upgrade kits that we offer through the Roush Performance catalog and authorized Roush Performance parts dealers.”
The 2014 model year also brings in a new 20-inch wheel design, a rear seat delete and x-brace option, and new graphics colors including Magnum Grey, Mat it Mango, Launch it Lemon, Marina Blue and Punch it Purple.
“The 2014 Roush Stage 3 Mustang is not only the best performing Mustangs to come out of our shop, it is one of the most customizable” continued Wheeler. “We’ve added new graphic colors to the Stage 3, a full body paint option, a new 20″ wheel design and not to mention other options like the Aluminator engine. It is easier than ever to personalize and build a truly unique Stage 3 that is sure to stand out in any crowd.”
All 2014 Roush “Stage” Mustangs are available in both coupe and convertible chassis and both manual and automatic transmissions. They are covered by Roush’s 3-year/36,000-mile bumper-to-bumper warranty.
- Roush Stage 3 Mustang Premier Edition returns for 2013 with new unique paint colors
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Roush Stage 3 Mustang production underway
- Guide to S197 Mustang Short Throw Shifters
- Video: Listen to the insane sounds of Roush's 700 horsepower SEMA Mustang
- Roush continues slow reveal of 2013 Stage 3 Mustang with new photos
- SEMA 2014: 2015 Roush RS3 TrakPak Mustang
- Video: How to supercharge a 2012 Roush Stage 3 Mustang in less than three minutes
- Add More Functionality to Your Mustang with the Roush Vent Gauge Pod
- Roush announces details, pricing for Ford Racing Aluminator engine upgrade
- Video: Take a walk around the 2014 Roush RS Mustang