Roush announces updated Mustang lineup for 2014 including Aluminator engine option
Today Roush announced the details for the 2014 lineup including the RS, Stage 1, Stage 2 and Stage 3 Mustang. While much remains the same for 2014, just like the factory lineup, Roush has brought a few updates to the table highlighted by an additional 10 horsepower for the Stage 3 (up to 575 from 565) and a new Ford Racing Aluminator engine option for customers that might want to add even more horsepower to the supercharged 5.0-liter V8.
“This year we have teamed with Ford Racing to offer their Aluminator engine as an option.” stated Tim Wheeler, Vice President of Roush Performance. “With forged engine components for added strength, the Aluminator is a great option for those who might want to take their Stage 3 to the next level down the road. The Aluminator is the perfect building block for the 620hp Phase 2 and a 675hp Phase 3 upgrade kits that we offer through the Roush Performance catalog and authorized Roush Performance parts dealers.”
The 2014 model year also brings in a new 20-inch wheel design, a rear seat delete and x-brace option, and new graphics colors including Magnum Grey, Mat it Mango, Launch it Lemon, Marina Blue and Punch it Purple.
“The 2014 Roush Stage 3 Mustang is not only the best performing Mustangs to come out of our shop, it is one of the most customizable” continued Wheeler. “We’ve added new graphic colors to the Stage 3, a full body paint option, a new 20″ wheel design and not to mention other options like the Aluminator engine. It is easier than ever to personalize and build a truly unique Stage 3 that is sure to stand out in any crowd.”
All 2014 Roush “Stage” Mustangs are available in both coupe and convertible chassis and both manual and automatic transmissions. They are covered by Roush’s 3-year/36,000-mile bumper-to-bumper warranty.
- Unleash up to 700 Horsepower with New TVS2300 ROUSHcharger
- Custom 2013 Roush Mustang to be auctioned off for charity
- Roush now offering billet grille for 2010 Mustangs
- Video: 2012 Roush RS3 Mustang laps Laguna Seca
- Roush, Shelby partner up to create SR-71 Mustang for charity
- Roush offers up first details for its 2011 Mustang 5.0 supercharger tuner kit
- SEMA 2013: Roush Performance announces switch to Pirelli World Challenge series
- Roush Barrett-Jackson Edition Mustang prototype auctioned off for $100,000
- Roush announces details, pricing for Ford Racing Aluminator engine upgrade
- Roush Performance earns second Grand-Am victory of the season at Mid-Ohio