2015 Saleen Mustang rendered
We’ve seen plenty of renderings of the 2015 Ford Mustang over the past few months, ranging from some that look almost exactly like the Ford Evos Concept to some that aren’t too different from the styling of the current Mustang. However, one of the things those renderings have in common is that they are all guesses of what the standard production 2015 Mustang will look like. Up until now one has taken a crack at what a modified version of the Mustang could look like. That’s changed with this rendering from Matt Bernal of Bernal Auto Style, who has created an artistic representation of what he thinks the 2015 Saleen Mustang could look like.
“I went for more of a grown up super car that also attracts a younger audience like Saleen has always done,” Bernal told us. “The Saleen brand has always tried to seperate themselves from other ‘tuner Mustangs’ and have always been their own breed. They create an almost organic shape that uses the Mustang existing lines to create a different vehicle that’s not just a Mustang with a body kit.”
Bernal’s artistic representation of the 2015 Saleen Mustang is based heavily on the styling of the Evos Concept, but the typical Saleen design cues are readily apparent from the aggressive front fascia and side skirts to the black grille to the vented hood. A set of 10-spoke wheels tucked in below the fenders finishes off the look.
So what do you think? Would Bernal’s rendering be a worth successor for Saleen? Let us know in the comments section below.
- Saleen Unveils 2009 Dark Horse Mustang
- Steve Saleen announces official details for Saleen brand acquisition
- Saleen debuts Speedlab Mustang with upcoming parts at the PRI Show
- Saleen 351 Mustang begins production
- 2013 Saleen Open House and Car Show
- ASC and Saleen Partner to Develop "SKYVu" Scenic Roof
- Saleen Speedlab / Brenspeed race car to debut at NMRA Spring Break Shootout
- Buyers Guide: Supercharger systems for the 2011+ Mustang 5.0
- Featured: Mickey Knauss’ “Barricade” Saleen Mustang
- Saleen debuts newly badged Mustang lineup