2015 Saleen Mustang rendered

By - May 1, 2013 – 12:43 pm22 Comments | 16,097 views

2015 Saleen Mustang

We’ve seen plenty of renderings of the 2015 Ford Mustang over the past few months, ranging from some that look almost exactly like the Ford Evos Concept to some that aren’t too different from the styling of the current Mustang. However, one of the things those renderings have in common is that they are all guesses of what the standard production 2015 Mustang will look like. Up until now one has taken a crack at what a modified version of the Mustang could look like. That’s changed with this rendering from Matt Bernal of Bernal Auto Style, who has created an artistic representation of what he thinks the 2015 Saleen Mustang could look like.

“I went for more of a grown up super car that also attracts a younger audience like Saleen has always done,” Bernal told us. “The Saleen brand has always tried to seperate themselves from other ‘tuner Mustangs’ and have always been their own breed. They create an almost organic shape that uses the Mustang existing lines to create a different vehicle that’s not just a Mustang with a body kit.”

Bernal’s artistic representation of the 2015 Saleen Mustang is based heavily on the styling of the Evos Concept, but the typical Saleen design cues are readily apparent from the aggressive front fascia and side skirts to the black grille to the vented hood. A set of 10-spoke wheels tucked in below the fenders finishes off the look.

So what do you think? Would Bernal’s rendering be a worth successor for Saleen? Let us know in the comments section below.

I like that. A lot!

The side skirts are a little heavy, and I don’t think the Dorito rear window will be a feature of S550, but otherwise that looks really good :cool:

• SnoXRacer183 says:

That is perfect!

• Betty Carver-Brewer says:

I have been tempted lately with the Mustangs, but I keep telling myself I’m too old to go back to a “stang”. For this look I would definitely trade in my Saab 9.4 convertible.

• FPS says:

I don’t know, I’m thinking they changed the shape of the mustang too much and it’s losing it’s essence !

• Dennis C says:

Nope, not liking it at all. Too European for my taste.

• Carl says:

I wish you sites would stop posting this stuff as its wrong! It will not have the EVO front nose and not gonna say how I know

C’mon now, Carl, tell us what you know ;)

Personally, I get a huge kick out of these Photoshops. Sure, some people may know what it’s going to look like, but for those of us that don’t, these Photoshops are all we have to keep us going LOL!

• Carl says:

For the same reason I knew in 2001 that the Shelby Mustang was coming out in 2007!! Don’t want to get someone fired…

• The Stig says:

Except for it looks like this instead:

• alex says:

it looks like a fusion! keep the strong look, it is a muscle car for crying out loud!! I would not even think about buying a mustang if it looks like this. make the engine even faster don’t change the look.

• nate hampton says:

my god thats the best looking mustang ive ever seen! I love how they changed the body, it looks 10 times better than the original.

• Red91FiveOCoupe says:

It is a very pretty car no doubt, but it’s a photoshop. Look at the photo of the blue car that’s been on this site (or Google Image 2015 Mustang). It literally is the same photo just with a color change and a few edits.

There is no way the angle could be exact between the two photos. Look at the lighting on the door, rear quarter, across the windshield. Even the reflection of the “trees” near the rear bumper are exactly the same.

But if Ford does go down this road I like it. Muscular & Modern. I hope they do something with the rear end. I haven’t been a fan of that at all with the retro models. Too fat IMO.

• saleen367 says:

Perhaps I’m getting old, but I don’t see the attraction in the design. For me it still carries far too much of the older `94-`04 design features. I look at the EVOS concept over and over and while I know the Mustang will likely take on styling clues from it, I for one am hoping the they don’t use them all. I cannot get past the odd rear end from the quarter panel back to be honest. Do away with the faux/useless side brake vents on the Saleen and clean up the design .. they’ve become long in the tooth.

When I first learned that the Mustang was being styled similar to the Aston DB9 or Vantage, I was excited that Ford just might push the Mustang out of the muscle car genre. However, I know how the bean counters work and that Ford is also trying to attract a younger buyer. Call me ignorant, but young buyers rarely spend $40k on something that you won’t put a car seat in and drive all winter. Time will tell.

Bit heavy on the side skirts,otherwise,ok.

• shaun says:

R u kidding me? If ford goes this route, Allen Mullaly needs to be fired. People like you needs to be punched in the face for screwing up such a great car. If any of you ford engineers are looking at this blog..mark my words..create this version and i will never buy a ford mustang again.

• PJ Collins says:

So far this is the best rendering of the new Mustang and is probably better than the one about to be introduced. PJ

• Paul LaBrie says:

I think the rendering is awesome. Its time. Truthfully, Ford has no apologies to make for engineering a complete new car for the Mustang 50th anniversary. Ford did make great retro designs for those (I among them)who will never forget the original mustang and it again on steroids. Now its time to design a vehicle that will out perform the competition, especially the Camaro, and handle like a Gazelle exiting a corner leaving the others behind. Come on Ford make it a dominator in every way.

• Kenkin says:

The drawing is not bad, but I just don’t like it… because it dose not looks a MUSTANG!

• Kenkin says:

Those who praise this picture are not real Mustang lover? Definetely they will be satisfied with a sport car from Hyundai.

• 06saleen extream says:

Buddy you did a awsome job it looks amazing keep up the good work.

• Ken says:

Would by one in a heart beat.

• Ken Martin says:

Where and How would I get the Bernal Body Style for 2015 Mustang. These is by far the most superior design I have seen.