2015 Saleen Mustang rendered
We’ve seen plenty of renderings of the 2015 Ford Mustang over the past few months, ranging from some that look almost exactly like the Ford Evos Concept to some that aren’t too different from the styling of the current Mustang. However, one of the things those renderings have in common is that they are all guesses of what the standard production 2015 Mustang will look like. Up until now one has taken a crack at what a modified version of the Mustang could look like. That’s changed with this rendering from Matt Bernal of Bernal Auto Style, who has created an artistic representation of what he thinks the 2015 Saleen Mustang could look like.
“I went for more of a grown up super car that also attracts a younger audience like Saleen has always done,” Bernal told us. “The Saleen brand has always tried to seperate themselves from other ‘tuner Mustangs’ and have always been their own breed. They create an almost organic shape that uses the Mustang existing lines to create a different vehicle that’s not just a Mustang with a body kit.”
Bernal’s artistic representation of the 2015 Saleen Mustang is based heavily on the styling of the Evos Concept, but the typical Saleen design cues are readily apparent from the aggressive front fascia and side skirts to the black grille to the vented hood. A set of 10-spoke wheels tucked in below the fenders finishes off the look.
So what do you think? Would Bernal’s rendering be a worth successor for Saleen? Let us know in the comments section below.
- Featured: 2005 Saleen Speedlab Mustang
- SEMA 2012: 281 Motorsports Saleen Speedster
- 2011 Saleen S302 priced at $54,990
- Road Test: Saleen Gurney Signature Edition Mustang
- Brenspeed to build serialized Saleen S302 drag racers
- Saleen Unveils 2009 Dark Horse Mustang
- 2013 Saleen 351 Mustang announced at LA Auto Show
- Saleen returns to road racing in victorious fashion
- A closer look at Saleen's 30th Anniversary SA-30 Mustang
- Saleen Speedlab previews its upcoming Series VII supercharger system