2014 Holman & Moody TdF Mustang production underway, package price starts at $9,896.00
It’s been a full six months since Holman & Moody first unveiled the 2014 TdF Mustang at SEMA back in November, so it would be understandable if you had forgotten about the car or perhaps thought the project was no longer a go. Thankfully that’s not the case, as evidenced by these latest photos posted by the company that show the first cars being constructed at their production facility in Charlotte, NC. The images reveal several TdF Mustangs in various stages of production, receiving graphics, badges, wheels and more.
Inspired by a trio of Holman & Moody-prepped Mustangs that competed in the Tour de France Automobile Rally in 1964, the 2014 TdF Mustang features the same red and gold color scheme as the race cars as well as a variety of performance upgrades from Ford Racing including both a power and suspension package. Unique to the TdF Mustang are fully adjustable front and rear sway bars specially designed by Holman & Moody.
Pricing has also been announced for the 2014 TdF Mustang, with the base package starting at $9,896.00. Additional options include upgraded sway bars as well as custom Holman & Moody embroidered Recaro seats. Customers can choose a variety of ways to order a TdF Mustang, including having the package installed post-title at any Ford dealership, upfitting an existing 2014 Mustang at Holman & Moody’s facility, or purchasing a completed vehicle directly from the company. Production will be limited to 500 units.
You can see various 2014 Holman & Moody TdF Mustangs in production in the photo gallery below.
[Source: Holman & Moody]
- 2014 Ford Mustang configurator goes live
- J Mays: I won't screw up the 2014 Mustang
- Five reasons why Ford should have built a 2014 Mustang Boss 351
- The 2014 Mustang with the new FP6 Appearance Package is one hot pony car
- 2014 Ford Mustang, Shelby GT500 pricing released
- 2014 Ford Mustang Cobra Jet announced with new colors, features
- J Mays hints at all-new "very cool Mustang" coming in 2014
- Next generation Ford Mustang to receive global input on design
- 2014 Mustang to get new colors, options
- Holman & Moody announce 2014 50th Anniversary TdF Mustang