2015 Ford Mustang rendered by Car and Driver
Car and Driver is the latest to guess what the upcoming 2015 Ford Mustang will look like with a fresh rendering courtesy of artist Jon Sibal. The design sets itself apart from previous ones we’ve seen, not using too much styling from either the Evos Concept or the current S197 Mustang. The front end features perhaps the most traditional Mustang styling, with an aggressive front fascia and dual horizontal grille surrounded by chrome, but the rear has a more generic look void of both the rear quarter window and side scallop. It’s surely an attractive vehicle, although likely not a very accurate interpretation.
The rendering was published by Car and Driver as part of an article called “25 Cars Worth Waiting For” and offers a few details about what to expect for the 2015 Mustang. Unfortunately none of them are new, like the introduction of an independent rear suspension or an available turbocharged four-cylinder engine. Regardless, it’s worth a read, so head on over to their web site by clicking here.
[Source: Car and Driver]
- Photo Gallery: 2015 Ford Mustang in Triple Yellow
- 2015 Saleen Mustang rendered
- Will the 2015 Ford Mustang's 4-cylinder engine be for Europe only?
- Photo Gallery: 2015 Ford Mustang in Deep Impact Blue
- 2015 Ford Mustang rendered...again
- Spy Photos: 2015 Mustang interior revealed
- Photo Gallery: 2015 Ford Mustang debuts in New York City
- Video: See how Ford camouflaged its 2015 Mustang prototypes
- Video: 2015 Ford Mustang prototype caught on camera
- 2015 Ford Mustang to get 2.3-liter EcoBoost 4-cylinder with 310 horsepower?