eBay Find: Ring Brothers 1966 Ford Mustang Fastback
We love each and every creation that comes from the Ring Brothers, so when one comes up for sale, particular a Ford Mustang, it definitely sparks some interest. That’s why this listing of a 1966 Mustang Fastback caught our eye, as it’s one of the very special creations to come from the Wisconsin-based shop. Nicknamed “Bailout,” the Mustang initially debuted at the 2012 SEMA Show and features a Keith Craft-built 602 horsepower 427 cubic inch engine mated to a Tremec T56 6-speed transmission, a carbon fiber roof, Forgeline WC3 wheels, Baer 6-piston brakes at all four corners, a modern coilover suspension system, Flowmaster exhaust, fully custom interior, and dozens of the custom details that make a Ring Brothers’ creations so amazing.
So what will it take to get your hands on this one-off 1966 Ford Mustang? The asking price is $299,900, which might seem like a lot, but it’s right in line with other Ring Brothers’ builds. Earlier this year, two Ring Brothers Mustangs sold for $286,000 and $346,500.
While we may not be able to afford the asking price, the listing does at least provide plenty of high-res images of every detail of the car. Enjoy the photos in the gallery below, or head on over to eBay to read more about the car.
[Source: eBay Motors]
- Featured: Pure Vision Design's Martini Racing 1966 Ford Mustang T-5R
- eBay Find: 1966 Ford Mustang Limousine
- 1966 Shelby GT350H race car to cross the block in Monterey
- SEMA 2012: Pure Vision Design T-5R Martini Racing 1966 Mustang Fastback
- SEMA 2011: Filip Trojanek's 1966 Widebody Mustang Race Car
- eBay Find: 1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1 survivor with 20,000 miles
- eBay Find: 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302R #016
- Unrestored 1969 Mustang Boss 429 with 4,405 original miles on eBay
- 2004 Mustang GT-R Concept up for auction on eBay
- 2012 Mustang Boss 302 #0002 up for auction on eBay