eBay Find: Ring Brothers 1966 Ford Mustang Fastback
We love each and every creation that comes from the Ring Brothers, so when one comes up for sale, particular a Ford Mustang, it definitely sparks some interest. That’s why this listing of a 1966 Mustang Fastback caught our eye, as it’s one of the very special creations to come from the Wisconsin-based shop. Nicknamed “Bailout,” the Mustang initially debuted at the 2012 SEMA Show and features a Keith Craft-built 602 horsepower 427 cubic inch engine mated to a Tremec T56 6-speed transmission, a carbon fiber roof, Forgeline WC3 wheels, Baer 6-piston brakes at all four corners, a modern coilover suspension system, Flowmaster exhaust, fully custom interior, and dozens of the custom details that make a Ring Brothers’ creations so amazing.
So what will it take to get your hands on this one-off 1966 Ford Mustang? The asking price is $299,900, which might seem like a lot, but it’s right in line with other Ring Brothers’ builds. Earlier this year, two Ring Brothers Mustangs sold for $286,000 and $346,500.
While we may not be able to afford the asking price, the listing does at least provide plenty of high-res images of every detail of the car. Enjoy the photos in the gallery below, or head on over to eBay to read more about the car.
[Source: eBay Motors]
- eBay Find: Gone in 60 Seconds Eleanor Mustang Test Car
- 2012 Mustang Boss 302 #0002 up for auction on eBay
- 2012 Mustang Super Cobra Jet for sale on eBay
- eBay Find: 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302R #016
- eBay Find: Black Iacocca 45th Anniversary Edition Mustang
- eBay Find: Totaled 2012 Mustang Boss 302
- eBay Find: Black-on-Black 2012 Shelby GTS
- Tim Allen's 2008 Mustang Bullitt up for auction on eBay
- 2012 Mustang Boss 302 #0001 for sale on eBay