Ford releases new photos of 2014 Mustang, Shelby GT500
Ford has released a new batch of photos of the 2014 Mustang and Shelby GT500, providing some mouthwatering imagery of the cars in a variety of colors. If you’re a fan of the current body style then enjoy the new pictures, as they’ll be the last ones of the S197 platform that you’ll see from Ford.
For the most part the Mustang lineup remains unchanged for 2014, although the Boss 302 is no longer available. New colors include Oxford White and Ruby Red Metallic, while Red Candy Metallic and High Performance White are no longer an option. Two new appearance packages are available, FP6 for the Mustang V6 and FP8 for the Mustang GT. Finally, heated seats now come standard for the Shelby GT500 except with the Recaro seats.
You can check out the new photos of the 2014 Mustang and 2014 Shelby GT500 in the gallery below.
- 2015 Ford Mustang previewed by Motor Trend
- 2014 Ford Mustang and Shelby GT500 order guides released, no more Boss 302
- Refreshed Mustang coming in 2013, next generation to be 2015 model
- J Mays: I won't screw up the 2014 Mustang
- 2014 Ford Mustang, Shelby GT500 pricing released
- J Mays hints at all-new "very cool Mustang" coming in 2014
- 2014 Holman & Moody TdF Mustang production underway, package price starts at $9,896.00
- Next generation Ford Mustang to receive global input on design
- Turbocharged four-cylinder Mustang to make a return in 2015?
- Last 2014 Shelby GT500 Convertible sells for $500,000 at Barrett-Jackson