Agent 47 shows off race-ready Harbinger X2 1969 Mustang
Back in April at the Fabulous Fords Forever show in Southern California we showed you the unfinished version of Agent 47′s 1969 Mustang race car dubbed the Harbinger X2. At that point the car was still under construction and missing items like front fenders and a hood, although that gave us the opportunity to get a closer look at the integrated roll cage, Agent 47′s proprietary SLA front suspension system and the potent Ford Racing Boss 302 crate engine.
Fast forward a few months and we’re happy to say that we can bring you the first photos and video of the completed car. Agent 47 gave the Harbinger X2 it’s on-track debut this last week at SAAC 38, mixing it up with Shelby and Trans-Am Mustangs at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, CA. Determined to get as much testing as possible done with the car, Agent 47 also took the ’69 Mustang up to Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca to prepare it for its competition debut in the NASA American Iron series later this year.
You can see our photos of the car at Auto Club Speedway in the gallery below, or turn up your speakers and watch the Harbinger X2 turn a fast lap at Laguna Seca in the embedded video.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- One-of-one 1969 Ford Mustang Fastback going up for auction
- Video: Learn the story behind Bodie Stroud's awesome 1969 Mustang
- Barret-Jackson 2012: 1969 Ford Mustang 428 Cobra Jet R Code sells for $79,200
- For Sale: 1969 Ford Mustang Pro-Touring
- Unrestored 1969 Mustang Boss 429 with 4,405 original miles on eBay
- Anvil Pro-Touring Mustang to debut at SEMA
- Barrett-Jackson 2012: 1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1 428 SCJ sells for $99,000
- Video: 1969 Anvil Mustang takes on Willow Springs Raceway
- Video: BS Industries 1969 Mustang Fastback featured on Jay Leno's Garage
- Video: Agent 47 Harbinger takes to the track