2015 Ford Mustang face revealed in new spy photos
The design of the upcoming 2015 Ford Mustang may be one of the biggest mysteries in automotive history, and Ford has done their due diligence in keeping it a secret by heavily camouflaging all of their prototypes. Several spy photographers have managed to catch various prototypes out on the street, but they have all been so disguised that all of the styling elements are completely hidden. Until now.
Spy photography outlet KGP managed to catch the front end of the design of the 2015 Mustang after shadowing a Ford engineering team for several days. Their hard work paid off, as some of the camouflage was eventually removed for cooling tests in the hot weather. The resulting photos reveal much of the styling of the front end including the upper and lower grille, the fog light housings as well as the outline of the headlights. Amazingly, the design is fairly close to many of the recent renderings from the likes of Car and Driver and Car Scoops.
To see the full set of spy photos, head over to Autoblog.com.
- Report: Automotive designers say 2015 Mustang will be 'stunning'
- 2015 Ford Mustang Official Photos and Details
- Ford to drop V6 engine option for 2015 Mustang?
- Video: Listen to the 2015 Mustang start up and rev
- Ford announces more details about 2015 Mustang's December 5th reveal date
- Ford releases new photos, details on 2015 Mustang Convertible
- Barrett-Jackson 2014: First production 2015 Ford Mustang raises $300,000 for charity
- A Ford Mustang will sit atop Empire State Building for 50th anniversary, just like it did in 1965
- Video: Learn what inspired the 2015 Ford Mustang's exterior
- 2015 Ford Mustang rendered...again