2015 Ford Mustang face revealed in new spy photos
The design of the upcoming 2015 Ford Mustang may be one of the biggest mysteries in automotive history, and Ford has done their due diligence in keeping it a secret by heavily camouflaging all of their prototypes. Several spy photographers have managed to catch various prototypes out on the street, but they have all been so disguised that all of the styling elements are completely hidden. Until now.
Spy photography outlet KGP managed to catch the front end of the design of the 2015 Mustang after shadowing a Ford engineering team for several days. Their hard work paid off, as some of the camouflage was eventually removed for cooling tests in the hot weather. The resulting photos reveal much of the styling of the front end including the upper and lower grille, the fog light housings as well as the outline of the headlights. Amazingly, the design is fairly close to many of the recent renderings from the likes of Car and Driver and Car Scoops.
To see the full set of spy photos, head over to Autoblog.com.
- Video: Is this the 2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost?
- 2015 Ford Mustang to play role in upcoming Need for Speed movie
- Photo Gallery: The 2015 Ford Mustang basks in the Southern California sun
- 2015 Ford Mustang to be officially revealed in December
- First retail 2015 Ford Mustang to be auctioned off at Barrett-Jackson
- 2015 Ford Mustang rendered...again
- 2015 Ford Mustang rendered by Car and Driver
- 2015 Ford Mustang 50 Year Limited Edition revealed
- Is this the best looking 2015 Mustang rendering yet?
- 2015 Ford Mustang leaked by Car and Driver?