2015 Ford Mustang face revealed in new spy photos
The design of the upcoming 2015 Ford Mustang may be one of the biggest mysteries in automotive history, and Ford has done their due diligence in keeping it a secret by heavily camouflaging all of their prototypes. Several spy photographers have managed to catch various prototypes out on the street, but they have all been so disguised that all of the styling elements are completely hidden. Until now.
Spy photography outlet KGP managed to catch the front end of the design of the 2015 Mustang after shadowing a Ford engineering team for several days. Their hard work paid off, as some of the camouflage was eventually removed for cooling tests in the hot weather. The resulting photos reveal much of the styling of the front end including the upper and lower grille, the fog light housings as well as the outline of the headlights. Amazingly, the design is fairly close to many of the recent renderings from the likes of Car and Driver and Car Scoops.
To see the full set of spy photos, head over to Autoblog.com.
- The 2015 Mustang will reportedly have a burnout mode
- Video: Listen to the roar of the 2015 Mustang GT's V8
- 2015 Ford Mustang rendered with Evos design cues
- 2015 Ford Mustang Official Photos and Details
- 2015 Mustang to be offered in right-hand drive, European version won't get the 5.0L V8?
- 2015 Mustang's EcoBoost 4-cylinder engine specs previewed in new Lincoln MKC
- Video: The 2015 Ford Mustang stops by Jay Leno's Garage
- Refreshed Mustang coming in 2013, next generation to be 2015 model
- Video: Learn what inspired the 2015 Ford Mustang's exterior
- This 2015 Mustang rendering is likely the most accurate yet