CarBuzz.com offers up latest batch of 2015 Ford Mustang renderings
With the latest round of spy photos all but revealing the face of the 2015 Ford Mustang, it was inevitable that someone would take another crack at a new rendering. That someone is CarBuzz.com, who today posted several new images of what they think the 2015 Mustang will look like. The renderings stick closely to the spy photos, providing the same outline for the upper and lower grille as well as the headlights. There are some big differences, however, particularly with the side intakes and the front splitter.
The new renderings don’t just focus on the front of the car, though, and offer a look at the side and rear of the 2015 Mustang as well. The proposed design shows off thinner, sleeker tri-bar taillights, a gloss finish blackout panel and a modest rear diffuser in between dual exhaust tips. Whether they are accurate are not is impossible to tell since these views of the 2015 Mustang remain largely hidden.
Take a closer look at the new renderings for yourself in the gallery below, and be sure to tell us what you think of the design in the comments section.
- Galpin Auto Sports virtually customizes the 2015 Ford Mustang
- Turbocharged four-cylinder Mustang to make a return in 2015?
- 2015 Mustang to share 2.3-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder with Focus RS?
- First 1,000 next-gen Mustangs to be limited edition 2014 1/2 models
- Ford announces more details about 2015 Mustang's December 5th reveal date
- The 2015 Ford Mustang could be 400 pounds lighter
- Ford to drop V6 engine option for 2015 Mustang?
- 2015 Ford Mustang Official Photos and Details
- 2015 Ford Mustang rendered with Evos design cues
- 2015 Saleen Mustang rendered