Pure Vision Design’s Martini Racing Mustang latest subject of countdown video series
Back in May we featured a very special 1966 Mustang Fastback built by Pure Vision Design. Debuting at the 2012 SEMA Show, the car has a European road rally theme using a Shelby GT350R as a theoretical base and features a Martini Racing paint scheme, custom four-spoke knock-off wheels and a genuine 1960s Ford Indycar V8 mated to a C&R 4-speed race transmission. Combine that with incredible attention to detail and build quality, and we can easily say it’s one our favorite custom Mustangs ever created.
Ford has taken notice of the Pure Vision Design’s Martini Racing Mustang as well, and has made it the subject of the latest release of the video series counting down to the Mustang’s 50th anniversary. Company founder and owner Steve Strope tells the story of how he got into building cars, how the Martini Racing came about, and, of course, we get to see the Martini Racing Mustang in action. Check out the video for yourself below.
- Featured: Pure Vision Design's Martini Racing 1966 Ford Mustang T-5R
- Video: Petrolicious features Pure Vision Design's Martini Racing Mustang
- SEMA 2012: Pure Vision Design T-5R Martini Racing 1966 Mustang Fastback
- Pure Vision Design Martini Racing Mustang T-5R Desktop Wallpaper
- Video: 1969 Anvil Mustang takes on Willow Springs Raceway
- SEMA 2010: The 1969 Anvil Mustang is the perfect blend of modern technology with classic style
- Pure Vision Design previews GT40-inspired 1970 Mustang Fastback project
- Anvil Pro-Touring Mustang to debut at SEMA