This 2015 Mustang rendering is likely the most accurate yet
With the publication of each spy photo we get a better idea of how the 2015 Ford Mustang will look when it makes its debut in a few months. Charles Cronley, or chazcron as he’s known on various Mustang message forums, has pieced those spy shots together to create this illustration and a 360 degree walkaround you see here.
While some of the exterior details are still unknown, this is likely the most accurate rendering of the next-generation Mustang anyone has created so far. And we can vouch for Charles’ accuracy. He used spy shots and JPG versions of three CAD files to render the 2005 Mustang before its debut, and he completely was spot-on. He even had it rapid-prototyped into a 3D model of the car.
Besides the spy photos, Charles has taken guidance from “a couple of people” who have seen the next generation Mustang in person who say there is no C-scoop or “hockey stick” on the side of the car. Insiders also indicate that Ford is “still toying with four or five hood scoops and several headlight assemblies.” At this point no one has indicated that anything is incorrect, but Charles concedes that the quarter window may need a little tweaking, and we’re eager to see how the taillights and rear valence will look.
Have a look a look at the 360 degree version below and tell us your thoughts in the comments section.
- Turbocharged four-cylinder Mustang to make a return in 2015?
- Video: Is this the 2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost?
- 2015 Ford Mustang face fully revealed in new spy photos
- 2015 Mustang's EcoBoost 4-cylinder engine specs previewed in new Lincoln MKC
- Refreshed Mustang coming in 2013, next generation to be 2015 model
- 2015 Ford Mustang to get 2.3-liter EcoBoost 4-cylinder with 310 horsepower?
- 2015 Ford Mustang Official Photos and Details
- First 1,000 next-gen Mustangs to be limited edition 2014 1/2 models
- Video: Listen to the roar of the 2015 Mustang GT's V8
- 2015 Ford Mustang rendered by Popular Hot Rodding