Ring Brothers to debut NASCAR-powered 1965 Mustang at SEMA
Every year we look forward to what the Ring Brothers have in store for us at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas. After all, the Wisconsin-based shop has yet to disappoint us with any of their incredible custom cars. This year looks to be no different, as the company has just released a rendering of their latest project, a stunning 1965 Ford Mustang nicknamed “Blizzard,” to be unveiled at the SEMA show coming up in November. While many details about the car are currently unavailable, we do know that it packs a serious punch with a 710 horsepower NASCAR Sprint Cup V8 lurking under the hood. We also expect plenty of custom carbon fiber and billet aluminum as well as an incredible attention to detail.
The Ring Brothers’ Blizzard Mustang will be a followup to the company’s past pony car projects including the 2013 Ford Mustang Switchback, 1965 Ford Mustang Producer, 1970 Ford Mustang Dragon, and 1966 Ford Mustang Bailout.
We’ll have more details about the Ring Brothers “Blizzard” Mustang come November, and expect plenty of photos of the car straight from the SEMA show floor as well.
- SEMA Preview: Ring Brothers 1965 Mustang "Producer"
- SEMA 2012: 3dCarbon Boy Racer Mustang
- SEMA 2014: Mountune 2015 Ford Mustang 'MRX450'
- SEMA 2010: Ford Custom Accessories 2011 Mustang
- SEMA 2014: CorteX Racing 2015 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Edelbrock announces Stage 2 supercharger system for the 2005-2014 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2012: Kenny Brown GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang
- Vaughn Gittin Jr. unveils carbon fiber RTR-C Mustang at SEMA
- Updated 2010 FR500CJ Cobra Jet Mustang introduced at SEMA
- SEMA 2010: MRT "Predator" Mustang