Ring Brothers to debut NASCAR-powered 1965 Mustang at SEMA
Every year we look forward to what the Ring Brothers have in store for us at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas. After all, the Wisconsin-based shop has yet to disappoint us with any of their incredible custom cars. This year looks to be no different, as the company has just released a rendering of their latest project, a stunning 1965 Ford Mustang nicknamed “Blizzard,” to be unveiled at the SEMA show coming up in November. While many details about the car are currently unavailable, we do know that it packs a serious punch with a 710 horsepower NASCAR Sprint Cup V8 lurking under the hood. We also expect plenty of custom carbon fiber and billet aluminum as well as an incredible attention to detail.
The Ring Brothers’ Blizzard Mustang will be a followup to the company’s past pony car projects including the 2013 Ford Mustang Switchback, 1965 Ford Mustang Producer, 1970 Ford Mustang Dragon, and 1966 Ford Mustang Bailout.
We’ll have more details about the Ring Brothers “Blizzard” Mustang come November, and expect plenty of photos of the car straight from the SEMA show floor as well.
- Video: Falken Mustang delivered to lucky winner by Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Justin Pawlak
- Creations n' Chrome previews Coyote-powered Fox Body Mustang that will debut at SEMA
- SEMA 2011: Roush Stage 3 Premier Edition Mustang
- SEMA 2011: Hillbank Motorsports HBR Mustang
- New Mustang Products at the 2010 SEMA Show
- SEMA 2012: Creations n' Chrome "Top Notch" Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Edelbrock announces Stage 2 supercharger system for the 2005-2014 Ford Mustang
- New Tjin Edition Mustang to debut at SEMA
- SEMA 2013: RestoMod Store 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback
- SEMA 2011: Saleen Speedlab 01-R Mustang