Ring Brothers to debut NASCAR-powered 1965 Mustang at SEMA
Every year we look forward to what the Ring Brothers have in store for us at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas. After all, the Wisconsin-based shop has yet to disappoint us with any of their incredible custom cars. This year looks to be no different, as the company has just released a rendering of their latest project, a stunning 1965 Ford Mustang nicknamed “Blizzard,” to be unveiled at the SEMA show coming up in November. While many details about the car are currently unavailable, we do know that it packs a serious punch with a 710 horsepower NASCAR Sprint Cup V8 lurking under the hood. We also expect plenty of custom carbon fiber and billet aluminum as well as an incredible attention to detail.
The Ring Brothers’ Blizzard Mustang will be a followup to the company’s past pony car projects including the 2013 Ford Mustang Switchback, 1965 Ford Mustang Producer, 1970 Ford Mustang Dragon, and 1966 Ford Mustang Bailout.
We’ll have more details about the Ring Brothers “Blizzard” Mustang come November, and expect plenty of photos of the car straight from the SEMA show floor as well.
- SEMA 2012: Ring Brothers 2013 Ford Mustang Switchback
- SEMA 2013: Ring Brothers announce carbon fiber body panels for the 1965-1966 Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Ring Brothers 1965 Ford Mustang 'Blizzard'
- New Product: HRE Ring Brothers Edition Wheels
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Ring Brothers "Dragon" highest selling Mustang at $346,500
- Ring Brothers 1970 Ford Mustang "Dragon" wins Mothers 10th annual Shine Award
- Barrett-Jackson 2014: Ring Brothers 1967 Ford Mustang "Kona" sells for $148,500
- Ring Brothers' 1965 Mustang "Producer" wins Goodguys 2012 Street Machine of the Year
- eBay Find: Ring Brothers 1966 Ford Mustang Fastback
- Matching Ring Brothers Mustangs going up for auction at Barrett-Jackson