Photo Gallery: Roush shows off 2014 Stage 3 Mustang in Silver and Yellow
One thing the 2014 Roush Stage 3 Mustang isn’t lacking is options. Customers can pick from any number of upgrades from a Ford Racing Aluminator engine upgrade to a race-ready competition brake package. Color options are wide ranging as well, with nine different graphics colors and eleven accent colors to choose from that make for over 250 potential combinations. Roush even offers an optional custom pearl paint finish from Sherwin-Williams for those who want something truly unique.
This past summer we showed you one particularly patriotic color combination when we took a red, white and blue 2014 Stage 3 Mustang for a drive on Southern California’s famous Hwy 74. If you liked those photos, then you’ll probably enjoy these newly released images of a Stage 3 Mustang sporting an Ingot Silver base with Roush’s Launch-It-Lemon graphics and Matte Black Jack accents. The car also features Roush’s optional 20-inch graphite wheels and Ford Racing x-brace and rear seat delete.
You can check out the new photos courtesy of Roush in the gallery below.
[Source: Roush Performance]
- Roush wants to put your face on the back of their Mustang Boss 302R race car
- Guide to S197 Mustang Short Throw Shifters
- Roush releases first photos of 2011 Stage 2 Mustang
- Roush releases new photos of 2013 Stage 3 Mustang
- SEMA 2014: Roush debuts 2015 Stage 3 Mustang
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Roush Stage 3 Mustang Premier Edition
- News: The Roush BlackJack is Back for 2008
- Roush continues slow reveal of 2013 Stage 3 Mustang with new photos
- 2012 Roush RS3 makes public debut at Fabulous Fords
- Roush provides full details and pricing for its 2011 Mustang lineup