Photo Gallery: Roush shows off 2014 Stage 3 Mustang in Silver and Yellow
One thing the 2014 Roush Stage 3 Mustang isn’t lacking is options. Customers can pick from any number of upgrades from a Ford Racing Aluminator engine upgrade to a race-ready competition brake package. Color options are wide ranging as well, with nine different graphics colors and eleven accent colors to choose from that make for over 250 potential combinations. Roush even offers an optional custom pearl paint finish from Sherwin-Williams for those who want something truly unique.
This past summer we showed you one particularly patriotic color combination when we took a red, white and blue 2014 Stage 3 Mustang for a drive on Southern California’s famous Hwy 74. If you liked those photos, then you’ll probably enjoy these newly released images of a Stage 3 Mustang sporting an Ingot Silver base with Roush’s Launch-It-Lemon graphics and Matte Black Jack accents. The car also features Roush’s optional 20-inch graphite wheels and Ford Racing x-brace and rear seat delete.
You can check out the new photos courtesy of Roush in the gallery below.
[Source: Roush Performance]
- Roush announces 575 horsepower Phase 1 supercharger system for 2011+ Mustang
- Featured: Hillbank Motorsports 427 HB-R
- Roush offers vinyl stripe options for 2005+ Mustangs
- Roush Stage 3 Mustang Premier Edition returns for 2013 with new unique paint colors
- New Product: Roush exhaust system for the 2011 Mustang V6
- Driving California's scenic Hwy 74 in the 2014 Roush Stage 3 Mustang
- Roush Performance earns second Grand-Am victory of the season at Mid-Ohio
- Featured: Mark Kauffman's "Chevy Killer" 2005 Roush Mustang
- Custom 2013 Roush Mustang to be auctioned off for charity
- Photo Gallery: 2012 Roush RS3