Photo Gallery: Roush shows off 2014 Stage 3 Mustang in Silver and Yellow
One thing the 2014 Roush Stage 3 Mustang isn’t lacking is options. Customers can pick from any number of upgrades from a Ford Racing Aluminator engine upgrade to a race-ready competition brake package. Color options are wide ranging as well, with nine different graphics colors and eleven accent colors to choose from that make for over 250 potential combinations. Roush even offers an optional custom pearl paint finish from Sherwin-Williams for those who want something truly unique.
This past summer we showed you one particularly patriotic color combination when we took a red, white and blue 2014 Stage 3 Mustang for a drive on Southern California’s famous Hwy 74. If you liked those photos, then you’ll probably enjoy these newly released images of a Stage 3 Mustang sporting an Ingot Silver base with Roush’s Launch-It-Lemon graphics and Matte Black Jack accents. The car also features Roush’s optional 20-inch graphite wheels and Ford Racing x-brace and rear seat delete.
You can check out the new photos courtesy of Roush in the gallery below.
[Source: Roush Performance]
- Roush to Auction Final Production P-51A Mustang for Charity
- Roush wants to put your face on the back of their Mustang Boss 302R race car
- SEMA 2012: Roush, Ford Racing and Sherwin-Williams team up for custom 700 horsepower Stage 3 Mustang
- Photo Gallery: 2012 Roush Stage 3 Premier Edition Mustang in Blue Bayou
- Video: Listen to the insane sounds of Roush's 700 horsepower SEMA Mustang
- Final Roush P-51A Mustang Auctioned Off for Charity for $135,000
- Roush announces official details for 2013 'Stage' Mustang lineup
- Video: Watch the #61 Roush Mustang Boss 302R lap Austin's Circuit of the Americas
- Featured: Hillbank Motorsports 427 HB-R
- SR-71 Mustang sells for $375,000 at EAA AirVenture auction