Photo Gallery: Roush shows off 2014 Stage 3 Mustang in Silver and Yellow
One thing the 2014 Roush Stage 3 Mustang isn’t lacking is options. Customers can pick from any number of upgrades from a Ford Racing Aluminator engine upgrade to a race-ready competition brake package. Color options are wide ranging as well, with nine different graphics colors and eleven accent colors to choose from that make for over 250 potential combinations. Roush even offers an optional custom pearl paint finish from Sherwin-Williams for those who want something truly unique.
This past summer we showed you one particularly patriotic color combination when we took a red, white and blue 2014 Stage 3 Mustang for a drive on Southern California’s famous Hwy 74. If you liked those photos, then you’ll probably enjoy these newly released images of a Stage 3 Mustang sporting an Ingot Silver base with Roush’s Launch-It-Lemon graphics and Matte Black Jack accents. The car also features Roush’s optional 20-inch graphite wheels and Ford Racing x-brace and rear seat delete.
You can check out the new photos courtesy of Roush in the gallery below.
[Source: Roush Performance]
- Buyers Guide: Supercharger systems for the 2011+ Mustang 5.0
- Roush releases first photos of 2011 Stage 2 Mustang
- Roush to enter One Lap of America event with pair of 2012 RS3 Mustangs
- Roush propane-powered Mustang captures first victory
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Roush Stage 3 Mustang Premier Edition
- Photo Gallery: Brenspeed's 2013 Mustang drag car gets the Roush treatment
- Roush Performance Mustang Boss 302R captures podium finish at Indy
- News: The Roush BlackJack is Back for 2008
- Road Test: 2007 Roush 427R
- Custom 2013 Roush Mustang to be auctioned off for charity