Photo Gallery: Roush shows off 2014 Stage 3 Mustang in Silver and Yellow
One thing the 2014 Roush Stage 3 Mustang isn’t lacking is options. Customers can pick from any number of upgrades from a Ford Racing Aluminator engine upgrade to a race-ready competition brake package. Color options are wide ranging as well, with nine different graphics colors and eleven accent colors to choose from that make for over 250 potential combinations. Roush even offers an optional custom pearl paint finish from Sherwin-Williams for those who want something truly unique.
This past summer we showed you one particularly patriotic color combination when we took a red, white and blue 2014 Stage 3 Mustang for a drive on Southern California’s famous Hwy 74. If you liked those photos, then you’ll probably enjoy these newly released images of a Stage 3 Mustang sporting an Ingot Silver base with Roush’s Launch-It-Lemon graphics and Matte Black Jack accents. The car also features Roush’s optional 20-inch graphite wheels and Ford Racing x-brace and rear seat delete.
You can check out the new photos courtesy of Roush in the gallery below.
[Source: Roush Performance]
- Roush launches 2014 Mustang online configurator
- SEMA 2014: 2015 Roush RS3 TrakPak Mustang
- Featured: Hillbank Motorsports 427 HB-R
- Roush offers phased supercharger linedup for building horsepower
- Roush offers first sneak peek of their 2013 Stage 3 Mustang
- Roush offers up first details for its 2011 Mustang 5.0 supercharger tuner kit
- Video: How to supercharge a 2012 Roush Stage 3 Mustang in less than three minutes
- Roush releases new photos, details about 2012 RS3 Mustang
- Roush announces 2012 Stage 3 Mustang Hyper-Series
- SEMA 2012: Roush, Ford Racing and Sherwin-Williams team up for custom 700 horsepower Stage 3 Mustang