Photo Gallery: Roush shows off 2014 Stage 3 Mustang in Silver and Yellow
One thing the 2014 Roush Stage 3 Mustang isn’t lacking is options. Customers can pick from any number of upgrades from a Ford Racing Aluminator engine upgrade to a race-ready competition brake package. Color options are wide ranging as well, with nine different graphics colors and eleven accent colors to choose from that make for over 250 potential combinations. Roush even offers an optional custom pearl paint finish from Sherwin-Williams for those who want something truly unique.
This past summer we showed you one particularly patriotic color combination when we took a red, white and blue 2014 Stage 3 Mustang for a drive on Southern California’s famous Hwy 74. If you liked those photos, then you’ll probably enjoy these newly released images of a Stage 3 Mustang sporting an Ingot Silver base with Roush’s Launch-It-Lemon graphics and Matte Black Jack accents. The car also features Roush’s optional 20-inch graphite wheels and Ford Racing x-brace and rear seat delete.
You can check out the new photos courtesy of Roush in the gallery below.
[Source: Roush Performance]
- Roush announces availability of complete supercharger kit for the 2011+ Mustang GT
- Roush Performance earns second Grand-Am victory of the season at Mid-Ohio
- Roush provides full details and pricing for its 2011 Mustang lineup
- Roush propane-powered Mustang captures first victory
- Roush announces 575 horsepower Phase 1 supercharger system for 2011+ Mustang
- Video: 2012 Roush RS3 Mustang laps Laguna Seca
- Video: Roush RS3 Mustang does a massive burnout
- Roush reveals 2015 Mustang lineup
- Road Test: 2013 Roush Stage 3 Mustang
- Jack Roush hospitalized after plane crash