Photo Gallery: Roush shows off 2014 Stage 3 Mustang in Silver and Yellow
One thing the 2014 Roush Stage 3 Mustang isn’t lacking is options. Customers can pick from any number of upgrades from a Ford Racing Aluminator engine upgrade to a race-ready competition brake package. Color options are wide ranging as well, with nine different graphics colors and eleven accent colors to choose from that make for over 250 potential combinations. Roush even offers an optional custom pearl paint finish from Sherwin-Williams for those who want something truly unique.
This past summer we showed you one particularly patriotic color combination when we took a red, white and blue 2014 Stage 3 Mustang for a drive on Southern California’s famous Hwy 74. If you liked those photos, then you’ll probably enjoy these newly released images of a Stage 3 Mustang sporting an Ingot Silver base with Roush’s Launch-It-Lemon graphics and Matte Black Jack accents. The car also features Roush’s optional 20-inch graphite wheels and Ford Racing x-brace and rear seat delete.
You can check out the new photos courtesy of Roush in the gallery below.
[Source: Roush Performance]
- SR-71 Mustang sells for $375,000 at EAA AirVenture auction
- Roush giving away Phase 3 Mustang SEMA show car
- Photo Gallery: 2012 Roush RS3
- Video: 2012 Roush RS3 Mustang laps Laguna Seca
- Video: Behind the scenes of 2012 Roush RS3 photoshoot
- Roush announces Stage 3, 540RH Mustangs
- 2012 Roush RS3 makes public debut at Fabulous Fords
- Video: Roush shows off the Stage 3 Mustang Hyper-Series in more detail
- Video: Roush shows how burnouts are done in the 2014 Stage 3 Mustang
- New Product: Roush Billet Strut Tower Caps for the S197 Mustang