Photo Gallery: Roush shows off 2014 Stage 3 Mustang in Silver and Yellow
One thing the 2014 Roush Stage 3 Mustang isn’t lacking is options. Customers can pick from any number of upgrades from a Ford Racing Aluminator engine upgrade to a race-ready competition brake package. Color options are wide ranging as well, with nine different graphics colors and eleven accent colors to choose from that make for over 250 potential combinations. Roush even offers an optional custom pearl paint finish from Sherwin-Williams for those who want something truly unique.
This past summer we showed you one particularly patriotic color combination when we took a red, white and blue 2014 Stage 3 Mustang for a drive on Southern California’s famous Hwy 74. If you liked those photos, then you’ll probably enjoy these newly released images of a Stage 3 Mustang sporting an Ingot Silver base with Roush’s Launch-It-Lemon graphics and Matte Black Jack accents. The car also features Roush’s optional 20-inch graphite wheels and Ford Racing x-brace and rear seat delete.
You can check out the new photos courtesy of Roush in the gallery below.
[Source: Roush Performance]
- Roush Performance earns second Grand-Am victory of the season at Mid-Ohio
- Track Test: 2008 Roush 427R Trak Pak
- Roush to enter One Lap of America event with pair of 2012 RS3 Mustangs
- Roush Performance shows off Mustang Boss 302R race car with new 2013 bodywork
- Video: Watch the #61 Roush Mustang Boss 302R lap Austin's Circuit of the Americas
- Photo Gallery: 2011 Roush 5XR Mustang
- Video: Take a walk around the 2014 Roush RS Mustang
- SEMA 2011: Roush Stage 3 Premier Edition Mustang
- 2012 Roush Stage 3 Mustang now 50-state legal
- SR-71 Mustang sells for $375,000 at EAA AirVenture auction