Photo Gallery: Roush shows off 2014 Stage 3 Mustang in Silver and Yellow
One thing the 2014 Roush Stage 3 Mustang isn’t lacking is options. Customers can pick from any number of upgrades from a Ford Racing Aluminator engine upgrade to a race-ready competition brake package. Color options are wide ranging as well, with nine different graphics colors and eleven accent colors to choose from that make for over 250 potential combinations. Roush even offers an optional custom pearl paint finish from Sherwin-Williams for those who want something truly unique.
This past summer we showed you one particularly patriotic color combination when we took a red, white and blue 2014 Stage 3 Mustang for a drive on Southern California’s famous Hwy 74. If you liked those photos, then you’ll probably enjoy these newly released images of a Stage 3 Mustang sporting an Ingot Silver base with Roush’s Launch-It-Lemon graphics and Matte Black Jack accents. The car also features Roush’s optional 20-inch graphite wheels and Ford Racing x-brace and rear seat delete.
You can check out the new photos courtesy of Roush in the gallery below.
[Source: Roush Performance]
- Roush to unveil Stage 3 Premier Special Edition Mustang at SEMA
- Unleash up to 700 Horsepower with New TVS2300 ROUSHcharger
- Roush continues slow reveal of 2013 Stage 3 Mustang with new photos
- Featured: Mark Kauffman's "Chevy Killer" 2005 Roush Mustang
- Road Test: 2007 Roush 427R
- Roush, Shelby partner up to create SR-71 Mustang for charity
- Road Test: 2013 Roush Stage 3 Mustang
- Roush announces sponsorship of NMRA Super Stang Class
- 2013 Roush Stage 3 Mustang rendered
- Video: TUNED reviews the 2014 Roush Stage 3 Mustang