Photo Gallery: Roush shows off 2014 Stage 3 Mustang in Silver and Yellow
One thing the 2014 Roush Stage 3 Mustang isn’t lacking is options. Customers can pick from any number of upgrades from a Ford Racing Aluminator engine upgrade to a race-ready competition brake package. Color options are wide ranging as well, with nine different graphics colors and eleven accent colors to choose from that make for over 250 potential combinations. Roush even offers an optional custom pearl paint finish from Sherwin-Williams for those who want something truly unique.
This past summer we showed you one particularly patriotic color combination when we took a red, white and blue 2014 Stage 3 Mustang for a drive on Southern California’s famous Hwy 74. If you liked those photos, then you’ll probably enjoy these newly released images of a Stage 3 Mustang sporting an Ingot Silver base with Roush’s Launch-It-Lemon graphics and Matte Black Jack accents. The car also features Roush’s optional 20-inch graphite wheels and Ford Racing x-brace and rear seat delete.
You can check out the new photos courtesy of Roush in the gallery below.
[Source: Roush Performance]
- Final Roush P-51A Mustang Auctioned Off for Charity for $135,000
- Road Test: 2013 Roush Stage 3 Mustang
- Jack Roush announces 2011 appearance dates and locations
- Photo Gallery: 2012 Roush Stage 3 Premier Edition Mustang in Blue Bayou
- Video: First Roush-supercharged 2011 Mustang hits the drag strip, runs low 11s
- Roush previews their own version of the 2015 Mustang
- Roush offers phased supercharger linedup for building horsepower
- Video: Brenspeed announces 650 horsepower Roush supercharger package
- Roush to unveil Stage 3 Premier Special Edition Mustang at SEMA
- Roush Barrett-Jackson Edition Mustang prototype auctioned off for $100,000