2015 Ford Mustang face fully revealed in new spy photos
Up until now we’ve only been able to guess at what the 2015 Ford Mustang will look like, but these new spy photos obtained by Autoweek fully show the design of the sixth generation pony car’s front end. Obtained from “someone on the inside,” the two images unmask the protruding upper and lower grilles – not too dissimilar from the 2013-2014 design – as well as large fog light housings and most of the wrap-around headlights. The upper grille itself boasts a new honeycomb design and is absent of auxiliary lights, although likely this represents the styling for a single trim level and not necessarily the 2015 Mustang entire lineup.
Of course, plenty of mystery still remains regarding the rest of the 2015 Mustang’s design. No spy photographers have even come close to uncovering the rear end, and there are plenty of smaller styling details that have yet to be unmasked.
Let us know what you think of the 2015 Mustang’s front end in the comments section below.
- Ford to drop V6 engine option for 2015 Mustang?
- A closer look at the 2015 Ford Mustang powertrain lineup
- 2015 Mustang to be offered in right-hand drive, European version won't get the 5.0L V8?
- CarBuzz.com offers up latest batch of 2015 Ford Mustang renderings
- 2015 Ford Mustang to be officially revealed in December
- 2015 Ford Mustang will officially debut on December 5
- It's official: The Ford Mustang is coming to Europe
- Photo Gallery: The 2015 Ford Mustang basks in the Southern California sun
- 2015 Ford Mustang rendered by Car and Driver
- 2015 Ford Mustang face revealed in new spy photos