Latest rendering imagines 2015 Mustang’s front end
There seems to be a pattern forming with the flurry of spy photos and renderings of the 2015 Ford Mustang that have regularly appeared over the last few months. A well placed spy photographer will nab a revealing image of a 2015 Mustang prototype, and soon after digital artists get to work creating an illustration based on the new information.
That’s the case with this latest rendering, courtesy of IndianAutosBlog.com, which utilizes the latest spy shots published earlier this week to give us a clearer vision of the 2015 Mustang’s front end. The hood appears to resemble the Fusion’s, the grille is muscular and vaguely reminiscent of the Mustangs of the late 1960s, and the wrap-around headlights give the pony a fast and aggressive look. But what is most noteworthy about this version is the front fascia. The most recent spy shots show turn signals housed in the large outside openings, but this rendering could represent trim levels that don’t include auxiliary lighting. Finally, the chin spoiler gives the Mustang a track-ready attitude.
Let us know your thoughts on this latest 2015 Mustang rendering in the comments section below.
- Photo Gallery: The 2015 Ford Mustang basks in the Southern California sun
- Will the 2015 Ford Mustang's 4-cylinder engine be for Europe only?
- Video: Watch the 2015 Ford Mustang Convertible unveiled in Sydney
- Photo Gallery: Ford shows off 2015 Mustang in Ingot Silver
- Spied: 2015 Ford Mustang caught testing with independent rear suspension
- 2015 Ford Mustang rendered by Popular Hot Rodding
- Video: Tag along with AmericanMuscle.com at the 2015 Mustang's NY debut
- Video: 2015 Ford Mustang prototype caught on camera
- 2015 Ford Mustang will officially debut on December 5
- Steeda renders their own version of the 2015 Mustang