2015 Ford Mustang to be officially revealed in December
According to a new report from Reuters, we won’t have long to wait until the 2015 Ford Mustang is officially unveiled. The London-based news agency says that the next-gen Mustang will make its official debut sometime in December, several months ahead of the car’s 50th anniversary on April 17. There are no auto shows on the calendar during this month, so Ford is undoubtedly planning to reveal the new Mustang at a standalone event.
Additionally, Reuters claims that Ford is offering a sneak peek of the 2015 Mustang to a select number of journalists, both American and European, beginning next week. While all information and images regarding the car will be strictly embargoed until the official reveal date, there’s always a good chance something might be leaked before then. Will we soon see the first official images of the 2015 Ford Mustang? We wouldn’t doubt it.
We’ll be sure to let you know more about the 2015 Mustang reveal as soon as we get the info. Stay tuned…
- Ford to drop V6 engine option for 2015 Mustang?
- 2015 Ford Mustang to get 2.3-liter EcoBoost 4-cylinder with 310 horsepower?
- Latest rendering imagines 2015 Mustang's front end
- Steeda renders their own version of the 2015 Mustang
- J Mays: 2015 Mustang to get less retro styling, will 'bring the brand forward'
- Galpin Auto Sports virtually customizes the 2015 Ford Mustang
- This 2015 Mustang rendering is likely the most accurate yet
- Will the 2015 Ford Mustang's 4-cylinder engine be for Europe only?
- 2015 Mustang to be offered in right-hand drive, European version won't get the 5.0L V8?
- It's official: The Ford Mustang is coming to Europe