Ford teases SEMA Mustangs from Nitto Tire and Hollywood Hot Rods
The SEMA previews are continuing to roll in, the latest being two custom 2014 Mustangs from Hollywood Hot Rods and Nitto Tire. Last week we showed you a sneak peek of Vortech Supercharger’s “Yellow Jacket” Mustang, and it looks like these two will round out the pony car contingent in the Ford booth.
First up is a 2014 Mustang from Hollywood Hot Rods, a shop based out of Burbank, CA. Not much info is given regarding the car, but the rendering definitely looks stunning. The car features a handmade aluminum hardtop and one-off aluminum accessories like a front splitter and grille. If the performance is anything like the looks, it could be one of the coolest SEMA Mustangs we’ve ever seen.
Next is the 2014 Mustang built by Nitto Tire. Painted an eye-catching Brilliant Red from BASF with offset stripes, this Mustang will also feature a Cobra Jet intake manifold and Ford Racing throttle body.
We’ll have more details about both cars plus plenty of photos when SEMA rolls around next month.
- SEMA 2013: Hollywood Hot Rods 2014 Ford Mustang Convertible
- SEMA 2013: TCI Engineering 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback
- SEMA 2010: Kenne Bell offers first look at its 2011 Mustang supercharger, announces pricing
- Matching 1967 and 2012 Shelby GT500s to be raffled off for charity
- Webasto builds custom Mustang to honor fallen soldiers
- SEMA 2013: TMI debuts Sport XR seats for the 2005-2014 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2011: Tjin Edition Mustang Convertible
- SEMA 2012: Justin Pawlak's Formula Drift Mustang
- SEMA 2013: NASCAR-powered 2008 Ford Mustang AIX Race Car
- SEMA 2012: 281 Motorsports Saleen Speedster