SEMA 2013: MagnaFlow announces 50-state legal Ford Mustang shorty headers
MagnaFlow has previously only built exhaust headers for race or custom applications, but that’s now changed as the company announced at SEMA this week that they will be offering a new line of 50-state legal shorty headers for late model muscle cars including the Ford Mustang. The headers feature stainless steel construction, a titanium ceramic coating, tuned-length 1.75-inch tubing, welded straight collectors and all gaskets and hardware necessary for installation.
The headers will be available in four applications, for the 1986-1993 Mustang 5.0, the 1999-2004 Mustang 4.6, the 2005-2010 Mustang 4.6 and the 2011-2014 Mustang 5.0. Pricing has yet to be announced, but expect more details when the headers become available for purchase sometime next year.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA 2011: MRT Performance TKO Mustang
- Ford previews 2011 SEMA Mustang lineup
- SEMA 2013: Bojix Design 2014 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2012: Shelby 1000 makes an appearance in the Wilwood booth
- SEMA 2010: Dynacorn previews its 1965-1966 Mustang body shell
- Ford previews 2015 Mustang lineup at 2014 SEMA show
- SEMA 2010: Creations n' Chrome "Pony Girl" 2011 Mustang
- SEMA 2014: Petty's Garage 2015 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2010: Raceskinz 2011 Mustang GT
- SEMA 2012: Holman & Moody 50th Anniversary TdF Mustang