SEMA 2013: MagnaFlow announces 50-state legal Ford Mustang shorty headers
MagnaFlow has previously only built exhaust headers for race or custom applications, but that’s now changed as the company announced at SEMA this week that they will be offering a new line of 50-state legal shorty headers for late model muscle cars including the Ford Mustang. The headers feature stainless steel construction, a titanium ceramic coating, tuned-length 1.75-inch tubing, welded straight collectors and all gaskets and hardware necessary for installation.
The headers will be available in four applications, for the 1986-1993 Mustang 5.0, the 1999-2004 Mustang 4.6, the 2005-2010 Mustang 4.6 and the 2011-2014 Mustang 5.0. Pricing has yet to be announced, but expect more details when the headers become available for purchase sometime next year.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- Classic Design Concepts previews SEMA-bound 'Bad Penny' Mustang
- 2013 SEMA Ford Mustang Coverage
- Ford Mustang named hottest car for 2012 SEMA show
- SEMA 2011: Heins Motorsports Mustang Boss 302RS
- SEMA 2013: Classic Design Concepts Bad Penny Mustang
- SEMA 2014: MAD Industries 2015 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2011: H&R Springs Mustang
- SEMA 2012: The Mustang Cobra Jet Concept's twin-turbo V8 in detail
- SEMA 2014: Roush debuts 2015 Stage 3 Mustang
- Video: Falken Mustang delivered to lucky winner by Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Justin Pawlak