SEMA 2013: MagnaFlow announces 50-state legal Ford Mustang shorty headers
MagnaFlow has previously only built exhaust headers for race or custom applications, but that’s now changed as the company announced at SEMA this week that they will be offering a new line of 50-state legal shorty headers for late model muscle cars including the Ford Mustang. The headers feature stainless steel construction, a titanium ceramic coating, tuned-length 1.75-inch tubing, welded straight collectors and all gaskets and hardware necessary for installation.
The headers will be available in four applications, for the 1986-1993 Mustang 5.0, the 1999-2004 Mustang 4.6, the 2005-2010 Mustang 4.6 and the 2011-2014 Mustang 5.0. Pricing has yet to be announced, but expect more details when the headers become available for purchase sometime next year.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- Photo Gallery: Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet Concept unveiling at SEMA
- Updated 2010 FR500CJ Cobra Jet Mustang introduced at SEMA
- SEMA 2010: Raceskinz 2011 Mustang GT
- New Mustang Products at the 2010 SEMA Show
- SEMA 2013: Classic Recreations shows off Coyote-powered 1967 Shelby GT500CR
- SEMA 2012: 281 Motorsports Saleen Speedster
- Roush unveils Stage 3 Premier Edition Mustang
- Boss 302 TracKey availability to be announced at SEMA
- SEMA 2013: Galpin Auto Sports goes blue with widebody Shelby GT500
- Saleen teases new 2010 S281 before SEMA debut