SEMA 2013: MagnaFlow announces 50-state legal Ford Mustang shorty headers
MagnaFlow has previously only built exhaust headers for race or custom applications, but that’s now changed as the company announced at SEMA this week that they will be offering a new line of 50-state legal shorty headers for late model muscle cars including the Ford Mustang. The headers feature stainless steel construction, a titanium ceramic coating, tuned-length 1.75-inch tubing, welded straight collectors and all gaskets and hardware necessary for installation.
The headers will be available in four applications, for the 1986-1993 Mustang 5.0, the 1999-2004 Mustang 4.6, the 2005-2010 Mustang 4.6 and the 2011-2014 Mustang 5.0. Pricing has yet to be announced, but expect more details when the headers become available for purchase sometime next year.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- Updated 2010 FR500CJ Cobra Jet Mustang introduced at SEMA
- SEMA 2012: Kenny Brown GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang
- Creations n' Chrome previews Coyote-powered Fox Body Mustang that will debut at SEMA
- SEMA 2012: Carroll Shelby Tribute
- Hurst reveals Performance Series Mustang at SEMA
- SEMA 2012: 2013 Ford Mustang by DSO Eyewear
- Classic Design Concepts previews SEMA-bound 'Bad Penny' Mustang
- APR Performance previews widebody 2013 Ford Mustang ahead of SEMA
- Photo Gallery: Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet Concept unveiling at SEMA
- Saleen teases new 2010 S281 before SEMA debut