SEMA 2013: MagnaFlow announces 50-state legal Ford Mustang shorty headers
MagnaFlow has previously only built exhaust headers for race or custom applications, but that’s now changed as the company announced at SEMA this week that they will be offering a new line of 50-state legal shorty headers for late model muscle cars including the Ford Mustang. The headers feature stainless steel construction, a titanium ceramic coating, tuned-length 1.75-inch tubing, welded straight collectors and all gaskets and hardware necessary for installation.
The headers will be available in four applications, for the 1986-1993 Mustang 5.0, the 1999-2004 Mustang 4.6, the 2005-2010 Mustang 4.6 and the 2011-2014 Mustang 5.0. Pricing has yet to be announced, but expect more details when the headers become available for purchase sometime next year.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA 2010: Scosche debuts dash kit for the 2010+ Mustang
- SEMA 2013: ACCEL Ignition's 2011 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords' Hypersilver Mustang
- SEMA 2012: Ring Brothers 2013 Ford Mustang Switchback
- SEMA 2010: Ford Custom Accessories 2011 Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Nitto Tire 2014 Ford Mustang
- SEMA Preview: Eibach to debut 2011 Mustang show car, updated suspension systems
- Updated 2010 FR500CJ Cobra Jet Mustang introduced at SEMA
- SEMA 2010: Galpin Auto Sports builds a one-off convertible hardtop 2011 Mustang
- SEMA 2012: 281 Motorsports Saleen Speedster