SEMA 2013: MagnaFlow announces 50-state legal Ford Mustang shorty headers
MagnaFlow has previously only built exhaust headers for race or custom applications, but that’s now changed as the company announced at SEMA this week that they will be offering a new line of 50-state legal shorty headers for late model muscle cars including the Ford Mustang. The headers feature stainless steel construction, a titanium ceramic coating, tuned-length 1.75-inch tubing, welded straight collectors and all gaskets and hardware necessary for installation.
The headers will be available in four applications, for the 1986-1993 Mustang 5.0, the 1999-2004 Mustang 4.6, the 2005-2010 Mustang 4.6 and the 2011-2014 Mustang 5.0. Pricing has yet to be announced, but expect more details when the headers become available for purchase sometime next year.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- Richard Petty Signature Series Mustang to debut at SEMA
- SEMA 2011: Creations n' Chrome Boy Racer Mustang
- SEMA 2012: Justin Pawlak's Formula Drift Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords' Hypersilver Mustang
- Creations n' Chrome previews Coyote-powered Fox Body Mustang that will debut at SEMA
- SEMA 2014: CGS Performance Products 2015 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2012: TruFiber 2013 Ford Mustang Convertible
- Vaughn Gittin Jr. building RTR-X Mustang for SEMA debut
- SEMA 2010: Corsa announces 2011 Shelby GT500 exhaust system
- CR Supercars debuts 1968 Mustang 'Villain' at SEMA