SEMA 2013: MagnaFlow announces 50-state legal Ford Mustang shorty headers
MagnaFlow has previously only built exhaust headers for race or custom applications, but that’s now changed as the company announced at SEMA this week that they will be offering a new line of 50-state legal shorty headers for late model muscle cars including the Ford Mustang. The headers feature stainless steel construction, a titanium ceramic coating, tuned-length 1.75-inch tubing, welded straight collectors and all gaskets and hardware necessary for installation.
The headers will be available in four applications, for the 1986-1993 Mustang 5.0, the 1999-2004 Mustang 4.6, the 2005-2010 Mustang 4.6 and the 2011-2014 Mustang 5.0. Pricing has yet to be announced, but expect more details when the headers become available for purchase sometime next year.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA 2010: Pep Boys Speed Shop 2011 Mustang
- Classic Design Concepts fully reveals 'Bad Penny' Mustang
- Dynacorn to show off officially licensed 1965-1966 Mustang body shell at SEMA
- SEMA 2012: 2013 Ford Mustang Build Powered by Women
- SEMA 2014: MAD Industries 2015 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2011: Hillbank Motorsports HBR Mustang
- Richard Petty Signature Series Mustang to debut at SEMA
- SEMA 2012: Webasto 2013 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2011: 1971 Ford Mustang "Pegasus"
- SEMA 2010: Galpin Auto Sports builds a one-off convertible hardtop 2011 Mustang