SEMA 2013: MagnaFlow announces 50-state legal Ford Mustang shorty headers
MagnaFlow has previously only built exhaust headers for race or custom applications, but that’s now changed as the company announced at SEMA this week that they will be offering a new line of 50-state legal shorty headers for late model muscle cars including the Ford Mustang. The headers feature stainless steel construction, a titanium ceramic coating, tuned-length 1.75-inch tubing, welded straight collectors and all gaskets and hardware necessary for installation.
The headers will be available in four applications, for the 1986-1993 Mustang 5.0, the 1999-2004 Mustang 4.6, the 2005-2010 Mustang 4.6 and the 2011-2014 Mustang 5.0. Pricing has yet to be announced, but expect more details when the headers become available for purchase sometime next year.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA 2010: Dynacorn previews its 1965-1966 Mustang body shell
- SEMA 2012: Kris Horton's 2012 Ford Mustang "Ringleader"
- SEMA 2010: Kenne Bell offers first look at its 2011 Mustang supercharger, announces pricing
- SEMA 2013: TCI Engineering 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback
- SEMA 2012: Pure Vision Design T-5R Martini Racing 1966 Mustang Fastback
- SEMA 2011: Forgiato Wheels Widebody Mustang
- SEMA 2012: Roush, Ford Racing and Sherwin-Williams team up for custom 700 horsepower Stage 3 Mustang
- 2010 SEMA Ford Mustang Coverage
- Ford teases SEMA Mustangs from Nitto Tire and Hollywood Hot Rods
- SEMA Preview: Creations n' Chrome Boy Racer Mustang