SEMA 2013: MagnaFlow announces 50-state legal Ford Mustang shorty headers
MagnaFlow has previously only built exhaust headers for race or custom applications, but that’s now changed as the company announced at SEMA this week that they will be offering a new line of 50-state legal shorty headers for late model muscle cars including the Ford Mustang. The headers feature stainless steel construction, a titanium ceramic coating, tuned-length 1.75-inch tubing, welded straight collectors and all gaskets and hardware necessary for installation.
The headers will be available in four applications, for the 1986-1993 Mustang 5.0, the 1999-2004 Mustang 4.6, the 2005-2010 Mustang 4.6 and the 2011-2014 Mustang 5.0. Pricing has yet to be announced, but expect more details when the headers become available for purchase sometime next year.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA 2012: 2013 Ford Mustang Build Powered by Women
- SEMA 2013: TMI debuts Sport XR seats for the 2005-2014 Ford Mustang
- Matching 1967 and 2012 Shelby GT500s to be raffled off for charity
- New Mustang Products at the 2010 SEMA Show
- SEMA 2012: Creations n' Chrome "Top Notch" Mustang
- Vortech Superchargers previews SEMA-bound 'Yellow Jacket' Mustang
- SEMA 2011: Tjin Edition Mustang Convertible
- SEMA 2012: The Mustang Cobra Jet Concept's twin-turbo V8 in detail
- SEMA 2012: Classic Recreations builds right-hand-drive 1967 Shelby GT500CR Convertible
- SEMA 2011: Lindsey Bradley's 1965 Mustang Fastback "The Silver Fox"