SEMA 2013: MagnaFlow announces 50-state legal Ford Mustang shorty headers
MagnaFlow has previously only built exhaust headers for race or custom applications, but that’s now changed as the company announced at SEMA this week that they will be offering a new line of 50-state legal shorty headers for late model muscle cars including the Ford Mustang. The headers feature stainless steel construction, a titanium ceramic coating, tuned-length 1.75-inch tubing, welded straight collectors and all gaskets and hardware necessary for installation.
The headers will be available in four applications, for the 1986-1993 Mustang 5.0, the 1999-2004 Mustang 4.6, the 2005-2010 Mustang 4.6 and the 2011-2014 Mustang 5.0. Pricing has yet to be announced, but expect more details when the headers become available for purchase sometime next year.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- Richard Petty Signature Series Mustang to debut at SEMA
- SEMA 2012: 2013 Ford Mustang Build Powered by Women
- Ford Racing officially announces TracKey is 50-state legal, available starting today
- Ford Mustang named hottest car of 2013 SEMA Show
- SEMA 2011: Heins Motorsports Mustang Boss 302RS
- Updated 2010 FR500CJ Cobra Jet Mustang introduced at SEMA
- Saleen unveils the 2010 S281 Mustang at SEMA
- New Mustang Products at the 2011 SEMA Show
- SEMA 2013: HyperStangs' Hellanor Mustang
- SEMA 2012: Classic Design Concepts 2013 Ford Mustang