SEMA 2013: MagnaFlow announces 50-state legal Ford Mustang shorty headers
MagnaFlow has previously only built exhaust headers for race or custom applications, but that’s now changed as the company announced at SEMA this week that they will be offering a new line of 50-state legal shorty headers for late model muscle cars including the Ford Mustang. The headers feature stainless steel construction, a titanium ceramic coating, tuned-length 1.75-inch tubing, welded straight collectors and all gaskets and hardware necessary for installation.
The headers will be available in four applications, for the 1986-1993 Mustang 5.0, the 1999-2004 Mustang 4.6, the 2005-2010 Mustang 4.6 and the 2011-2014 Mustang 5.0. Pricing has yet to be announced, but expect more details when the headers become available for purchase sometime next year.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA 2010: Street Scene Equipment 2011 Mustang Convertible
- SEMA 2013: Manny Galvan's 1,000 horsepower 2013 Shelby GT500 Widebody
- SEMA 2010: MRT "Predator" Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Ice Nine 2014 Shelby GT500 Convertible
- SEMA 2014: MAD Industries 2015 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Larry Gareffa's home-built electric 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback
- SEMA 2011: Tjin Edition Mustang Convertible
- SEMA 2011: MRT Performance TKO Mustang
- Ring Brothers 1970 Ford Mustang "Dragon" wins Mothers 10th annual Shine Award
- SEMA Preview: Eibach to debut 2011 Mustang show car, updated suspension systems