SEMA 2013: MagnaFlow announces 50-state legal Ford Mustang shorty headers
MagnaFlow has previously only built exhaust headers for race or custom applications, but that’s now changed as the company announced at SEMA this week that they will be offering a new line of 50-state legal shorty headers for late model muscle cars including the Ford Mustang. The headers feature stainless steel construction, a titanium ceramic coating, tuned-length 1.75-inch tubing, welded straight collectors and all gaskets and hardware necessary for installation.
The headers will be available in four applications, for the 1986-1993 Mustang 5.0, the 1999-2004 Mustang 4.6, the 2005-2010 Mustang 4.6 and the 2011-2014 Mustang 5.0. Pricing has yet to be announced, but expect more details when the headers become available for purchase sometime next year.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA 2010: Raceskinz 2011 Mustang GT
- SEMA 2012: Justin Pawlak's Formula Drift Mustang
- SEMA 2012: Classic Recreations builds right-hand-drive 1967 Shelby GT500CR Convertible
- SEMA 2013: Manny Galvan's 1,000 horsepower 2013 Shelby GT500 Widebody
- SEMA 2013: HyperStangs' Hellanor Mustang
- SEMA Preview: Ford shows off its custom 2011 Mustang lineup
- Ford Racing officially announces TracKey is 50-state legal, available starting today
- Vaughn Gittin Jr. unveils carbon fiber RTR-C Mustang at SEMA
- SEMA 2010: Corsa announces 2011 Shelby GT500 exhaust system
- SEMA 2011: Creations n' Chrome Boy Racer Mustang