SEMA 2013: MagnaFlow announces 50-state legal Ford Mustang shorty headers
MagnaFlow has previously only built exhaust headers for race or custom applications, but that’s now changed as the company announced at SEMA this week that they will be offering a new line of 50-state legal shorty headers for late model muscle cars including the Ford Mustang. The headers feature stainless steel construction, a titanium ceramic coating, tuned-length 1.75-inch tubing, welded straight collectors and all gaskets and hardware necessary for installation.
The headers will be available in four applications, for the 1986-1993 Mustang 5.0, the 1999-2004 Mustang 4.6, the 2005-2010 Mustang 4.6 and the 2011-2014 Mustang 5.0. Pricing has yet to be announced, but expect more details when the headers become available for purchase sometime next year.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA 2013: HyperStangs' Hellanor Mustang
- Roush giving away Phase 3 Mustang SEMA show car
- Webasto builds custom Mustang to honor fallen soldiers
- SEMA 2010: Pep Boys Speed Shop 2011 Mustang
- SEMA 2010: Saleen unveils new carbon fiber parts, forged wheels for the S302 Mustang
- SEMA Preview: Ring Brothers 1965 Mustang "Producer"
- SEMA 2014: Forgiato 2015 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2010: Galpin Auto Sports builds a one-off convertible hardtop 2011 Mustang
- Vaughn Gittin Jr. building RTR-X Mustang for SEMA debut
- 2014 SEMA Show preview