SEMA 2013: MagnaFlow announces 50-state legal Ford Mustang shorty headers
MagnaFlow has previously only built exhaust headers for race or custom applications, but that’s now changed as the company announced at SEMA this week that they will be offering a new line of 50-state legal shorty headers for late model muscle cars including the Ford Mustang. The headers feature stainless steel construction, a titanium ceramic coating, tuned-length 1.75-inch tubing, welded straight collectors and all gaskets and hardware necessary for installation.
The headers will be available in four applications, for the 1986-1993 Mustang 5.0, the 1999-2004 Mustang 4.6, the 2005-2010 Mustang 4.6 and the 2011-2014 Mustang 5.0. Pricing has yet to be announced, but expect more details when the headers become available for purchase sometime next year.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- Photo Gallery: Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet Concept unveiling at SEMA
- SEMA 2011: Creations n' Chrome Boy Racer Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Manny Galvan's 1,000 horsepower 2013 Shelby GT500 Widebody
- SEMA 2010: Vaughn Gittin Jr. pulls the wraps off the RTR-X Mustang
- SEMA Preview: ProCharger to debut Stage II supercharger system for the 2011 Mustang GT
- Ford Racing to debut EcoBoost Mustang concept at SEMA?
- SEMA 2012: Johnny Sparks returns with revised "Reversion" Mustang
- Ford teases SEMA Mustangs from Nitto Tire and Hollywood Hot Rods
- SEMA 2013: Creations n' Chrome debuts Top Notch Mustang v2.0
- Webasto builds custom Mustang to honor fallen soldiers