SEMA 2013: MagnaFlow announces 50-state legal Ford Mustang shorty headers
MagnaFlow has previously only built exhaust headers for race or custom applications, but that’s now changed as the company announced at SEMA this week that they will be offering a new line of 50-state legal shorty headers for late model muscle cars including the Ford Mustang. The headers feature stainless steel construction, a titanium ceramic coating, tuned-length 1.75-inch tubing, welded straight collectors and all gaskets and hardware necessary for installation.
The headers will be available in four applications, for the 1986-1993 Mustang 5.0, the 1999-2004 Mustang 4.6, the 2005-2010 Mustang 4.6 and the 2011-2014 Mustang 5.0. Pricing has yet to be announced, but expect more details when the headers become available for purchase sometime next year.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- Ford Racing to debut EcoBoost Mustang concept at SEMA?
- Ford Mustang named hottest car for 2012 SEMA show
- SEMA 2013: Ice Nine 2014 Shelby GT500 Convertible
- SEMA 2011: Creations n' Chrome Boy Racer Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Ring Brothers announce carbon fiber body panels for the 1965-1966 Mustang
- SEMA Preview: Galpin Widebody Mustang Boss 302-X completed and ready for its debut
- SEMA 2010: Galpin Auto Sports shows off custom widebody 2011 Shelby GT500
- SEMA 2012: Classic Design Concepts 2013 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Classic Design Concepts Bad Penny Mustang
- SEMA 2012: Johnny Sparks returns with revised "Reversion" Mustang