SEMA 2013: MagnaFlow announces 50-state legal Ford Mustang shorty headers
MagnaFlow has previously only built exhaust headers for race or custom applications, but that’s now changed as the company announced at SEMA this week that they will be offering a new line of 50-state legal shorty headers for late model muscle cars including the Ford Mustang. The headers feature stainless steel construction, a titanium ceramic coating, tuned-length 1.75-inch tubing, welded straight collectors and all gaskets and hardware necessary for installation.
The headers will be available in four applications, for the 1986-1993 Mustang 5.0, the 1999-2004 Mustang 4.6, the 2005-2010 Mustang 4.6 and the 2011-2014 Mustang 5.0. Pricing has yet to be announced, but expect more details when the headers become available for purchase sometime next year.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA 2013: Larry Gareffa's home-built electric 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback
- SEMA 2012: Shelby 1000 makes an appearance in the Wilwood booth
- Webasto builds custom Mustang to honor fallen soldiers
- SEMA 2011: H&R Springs Mustang
- SEMA 2014: MRT 2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
- Matching 1967 and 2012 Shelby GT500s to be raffled off for charity
- SEMA 2010: Eibach Springs 2011 Mustang
- 2011 SEMA Ford Mustang Coverage
- SEMA 2014: 2015 Ford Mustang King Cobra Concept
- SEMA 2014: Watson Racing 2015 Ford Mustang