SEMA 2013: MagnaFlow announces 50-state legal Ford Mustang shorty headers
MagnaFlow has previously only built exhaust headers for race or custom applications, but that’s now changed as the company announced at SEMA this week that they will be offering a new line of 50-state legal shorty headers for late model muscle cars including the Ford Mustang. The headers feature stainless steel construction, a titanium ceramic coating, tuned-length 1.75-inch tubing, welded straight collectors and all gaskets and hardware necessary for installation.
The headers will be available in four applications, for the 1986-1993 Mustang 5.0, the 1999-2004 Mustang 4.6, the 2005-2010 Mustang 4.6 and the 2011-2014 Mustang 5.0. Pricing has yet to be announced, but expect more details when the headers become available for purchase sometime next year.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA 2013: Galpin Auto Sports goes blue with widebody Shelby GT500
- Webasto builds custom Mustang to honor fallen soldiers
- Ford Mustang named hottest car of 2013 SEMA Show
- SEMA 2013: Ryan Venturine's 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback
- SEMA Preview: Galpin Widebody Mustang Boss 302-X
- SEMA 2010: Raceskinz 2011 Mustang GT
- SEMA 2014: 3dCarbon 2015 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2011: MRT Performance TKO Mustang
- SEMA Preview: Kenny Brown GT-4T Mustang to debut
- SEMA 2012: Roush, Ford Racing and Sherwin-Williams team up for custom 700 horsepower Stage 3 Mustang