SEMA 2013: MagnaFlow announces 50-state legal Ford Mustang shorty headers
MagnaFlow has previously only built exhaust headers for race or custom applications, but that’s now changed as the company announced at SEMA this week that they will be offering a new line of 50-state legal shorty headers for late model muscle cars including the Ford Mustang. The headers feature stainless steel construction, a titanium ceramic coating, tuned-length 1.75-inch tubing, welded straight collectors and all gaskets and hardware necessary for installation.
The headers will be available in four applications, for the 1986-1993 Mustang 5.0, the 1999-2004 Mustang 4.6, the 2005-2010 Mustang 4.6 and the 2011-2014 Mustang 5.0. Pricing has yet to be announced, but expect more details when the headers become available for purchase sometime next year.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA 2013: TMI Products 2005 Ford Mustang
- Hotchkis to put Bullitt chase scene on display at SEMA
- 2014 SEMA Show preview
- SEMA 2010: Saleen unveils Series VI.5 supercharger system
- Anvil Pro-Touring Mustang to debut at SEMA
- SEMA 2012: Roush, Ford Racing and Sherwin-Williams team up for custom 700 horsepower Stage 3 Mustang
- SEMA 2012: Webasto 2013 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2012: JF Kustoms 1967 Shelby GT500 "Kardiac"
- SEMA 2012: Johnny Sparks returns with revised "Reversion" Mustang
- SEMA 2011: 1971 Ford Mustang "Pegasus"