SEMA 2013: MagnaFlow announces 50-state legal Ford Mustang shorty headers
MagnaFlow has previously only built exhaust headers for race or custom applications, but that’s now changed as the company announced at SEMA this week that they will be offering a new line of 50-state legal shorty headers for late model muscle cars including the Ford Mustang. The headers feature stainless steel construction, a titanium ceramic coating, tuned-length 1.75-inch tubing, welded straight collectors and all gaskets and hardware necessary for installation.
The headers will be available in four applications, for the 1986-1993 Mustang 5.0, the 1999-2004 Mustang 4.6, the 2005-2010 Mustang 4.6 and the 2011-2014 Mustang 5.0. Pricing has yet to be announced, but expect more details when the headers become available for purchase sometime next year.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA 2010: Hurst announces new Billet/Plus Shifter for the 2011 Mustang GT
- SEMA 2011: Filip Trojanek's 1966 Widebody Mustang Race Car
- SEMA Preview: Ford shows off its custom 2011 Mustang lineup
- SEMA 2010: Vaughn Gittin Jr. shows off his championship-winning drift Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Classic Recreations shows off Coyote-powered 1967 Shelby GT500CR
- SEMA 2013: Classic Design Concepts Bad Penny Mustang
- SEMA Preview: MagnaCharger to debut new supercharger system for the 2011 Mustang
- Ford teases SEMA Mustangs from Nitto Tire and Hollywood Hot Rods
- Roush launches 700 horsepower Phase 3 supercharger system
- Creations n' Chrome previews Coyote-powered Fox Body Mustang that will debut at SEMA