SEMA 2013: MagnaFlow announces 50-state legal Ford Mustang shorty headers
MagnaFlow has previously only built exhaust headers for race or custom applications, but that’s now changed as the company announced at SEMA this week that they will be offering a new line of 50-state legal shorty headers for late model muscle cars including the Ford Mustang. The headers feature stainless steel construction, a titanium ceramic coating, tuned-length 1.75-inch tubing, welded straight collectors and all gaskets and hardware necessary for installation.
The headers will be available in four applications, for the 1986-1993 Mustang 5.0, the 1999-2004 Mustang 4.6, the 2005-2010 Mustang 4.6 and the 2011-2014 Mustang 5.0. Pricing has yet to be announced, but expect more details when the headers become available for purchase sometime next year.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- Vaughn Gittin Jr. unveils carbon fiber RTR-C Mustang at SEMA
- Aftermarket companies team up to build charity Mustang that will debut at SEMA
- SEMA 2011: Creations n' Chrome Boy Racer Mustang
- SEMA 2010: Street Scene Equipment 2011 Mustang Convertible
- 2010 SEMA Ford Mustang Coverage
- SEMA 2012: 2013 Ford Mustang Build Powered by Women
- SEMA 2010: Mobsteel 2011 Mustang
- SEMA 2013: HyperStangs' Hellanor Mustang
- SEMA 2012: 3dCarbon Boy Racer Mustang
- Ford and SEMA teaming up for custom 2013 Mustang designed and built by women