SEMA 2013: HyperStangs’ Hellanor Mustang
One of the coolest late model Ford Mustangs at the SEMA Show was actually outside the convention center. Nicknamed “Hellanor”, the car is one of a series of specialty Mustangs built by HyperStangs, the performance division of Rich Ford in Albuquerque, NM. Starting with a stock 2014 Mustang GT, Hyperstangs started off by installing Hellion’s eliminator twin-turbo system good for up to 800 horsepower. A set of Tokico DA struts and shocks came next, followed by BMR lower controls arms and a panhard rod, Maximum Motorsports caster/camber plates and Shelby GT500 front 15-inch brakes with 6-piston calipers.
Hellanor has the looks to go along with its performance, too. Shelby’s widebody fenders have been fitted at the rear, allowing for massive 345/35R20, and a more aggressive front fascia and CDC grille allow more airflow to the engine. The looks is finished off with a ram-air hood and a bold red stripe with silver accents.
You can see Hyperstangs’ Hellanor Mustang in more detail in the photo gallery below.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- Video: Hellion twin-turbo 2012 Mustang GT puts down 1,249 rwhp on the dyno
- Hellion announces new single turbo system for the 2011+ Mustang 5.0
- Hellion announces new twin-turbo system for the 2011+ Mustang 5.0
- Blow-By Racing builds 2011 Mustang 5.0 with 953 rwhp
- New Mustang Products at the 2011 SEMA Show
- SEMA 2012: Classic Recreations builds right-hand-drive 1967 Shelby GT500CR Convertible
- Ford Mustang named hottest car of 2013 SEMA Show
- Roush to unveil Stage 3 Premier Special Edition Mustang at SEMA
- Aftermarket companies team up to build charity Mustang that will debut at SEMA
- Edelbrock giving away modified 2013 Ford Mustang, trip to the 2013 SEMA Show