SEMA 2013: HyperStangs’ Hellanor Mustang
One of the coolest late model Ford Mustangs at the SEMA Show was actually outside the convention center. Nicknamed “Hellanor”, the car is one of a series of specialty Mustangs built by HyperStangs, the performance division of Rich Ford in Albuquerque, NM. Starting with a stock 2014 Mustang GT, Hyperstangs started off by installing Hellion’s eliminator twin-turbo system good for up to 800 horsepower. A set of Tokico DA struts and shocks came next, followed by BMR lower controls arms and a panhard rod, Maximum Motorsports caster/camber plates and Shelby GT500 front 15-inch brakes with 6-piston calipers.
Hellanor has the looks to go along with its performance, too. Shelby’s widebody fenders have been fitted at the rear, allowing for massive 345/35R20, and a more aggressive front fascia and CDC grille allow more airflow to the engine. The looks is finished off with a ram-air hood and a bold red stripe with silver accents.
You can see Hyperstangs’ Hellanor Mustang in more detail in the photo gallery below.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- Hellion announces new single turbo system for the 2011+ Mustang 5.0
- Blow-By Racing builds 2011 Mustang 5.0 with 953 rwhp
- SEMA 2014: Hellion debuts Eliminator Twin-Turbo System for 2015 Mustang GT
- Hellion announces new twin-turbo system for the 2011+ Mustang 5.0
- Video: Hellion twin-turbo 2012 Mustang GT puts down 1,249 rwhp on the dyno
- Roush unveils Stage 3 Premier Edition Mustang
- SEMA 2012: Roush, Ford Racing and Sherwin-Williams team up for custom 700 horsepower Stage 3 Mustang
- SEMA Preview: Ring Brothers 1965 Mustang "Producer"
- SEMA 2011: Dynacorn 1964 1/2 to 1966 Mustang Convertible body shell in detail
- SEMA 2014: Petty's Garage 2015 Ford Mustang