SEMA 2013: Manny Galvan’s 1,000 horsepower 2013 Shelby GT500 Widebody
If there was a competition to see what Ford Mustang made the most horsepower at SEMA, Manny Galvan’s 2013 Shelby GT500 would easily come in first place by a significant margin. The stock supercharger has been removed from the 5.8L V8, and in its place a Kenne Bell 3.6L liquid-cooled twin-screw good for 906 horsepower and 889 lb-ft torque at the rear wheels. That’s well over 1,000 horsepower at the flywheel.
Galvan’s GT500 has plenty of other cool goodies as well, including a Shelby widebody kit, numerous carbon fiber body components from Seibon and a set of black HRE 590RS wheels to give it a sinister look. A roll cage has been installed in the interior, as well as a full suede headliner, piano black trim pieces and a full JL audio system to go along with the stock Recaro seats.
You can get a closer look at Galvan’s 1000 horsepower 2013 Shelby GT500 Widebody in our photo gallery below.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA Preview: Eibach to debut 2011 Mustang show car, updated suspension systems
- SEMA 2010: MRT "Predator" Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Edelbrock announces winner of 75th Anniversary 2013 Ford Mustang GT
- SEMA 2013: MagnaFlow announces 50-state legal Ford Mustang shorty headers
- Roush giving away Phase 3 Mustang SEMA show car
- SEMA 2013: Ring Brothers 1965 Ford Mustang 'Blizzard'
- SEMA 2011: Roush Stage 3 Premier Edition Mustang
- SEMA 2010: Scosche debuts dash kit for the 2010+ Mustang
- SEMA 2012: 2013 Ford Mustang RTR Spec 3 by Mothers
- SEMA 2013: Ice Nine 2014 Shelby GT500 Convertible