SEMA 2013: Manny Galvan’s 1,000 horsepower 2013 Shelby GT500 Widebody
If there was a competition to see what Ford Mustang made the most horsepower at SEMA, Manny Galvan’s 2013 Shelby GT500 would easily come in first place by a significant margin. The stock supercharger has been removed from the 5.8L V8, and in its place a Kenne Bell 3.6L liquid-cooled twin-screw good for 906 horsepower and 889 lb-ft torque at the rear wheels. That’s well over 1,000 horsepower at the flywheel.
Galvan’s GT500 has plenty of other cool goodies as well, including a Shelby widebody kit, numerous carbon fiber body components from Seibon and a set of black HRE 590RS wheels to give it a sinister look. A roll cage has been installed in the interior, as well as a full suede headliner, piano black trim pieces and a full JL audio system to go along with the stock Recaro seats.
You can get a closer look at Galvan’s 1000 horsepower 2013 Shelby GT500 Widebody in our photo gallery below.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA 2013: TCI Engineering 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback
- SEMA Preview: Creations n' Chrome Boy Racer Mustang
- Ford Mustang named hottest car of 2013 SEMA Show
- CGS Performance Products teases their 2015 Mustang ahead of SEMA
- SEMA 2014: MAD Industries 2015 Ford Mustang
- Ford Racing officially announces TracKey is 50-state legal, available starting today
- SEMA 2013: Ring Brothers announce carbon fiber body panels for the 1965-1966 Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Edelbrock announces Stage 2 supercharger system for the 2005-2014 Ford Mustang
- Saleen unveils the 2010 S281 Mustang at SEMA
- SEMA 2012: 2013 Ford Mustang Build Powered by Women