SEMA 2013: Manny Galvan’s 1,000 horsepower 2013 Shelby GT500 Widebody
If there was a competition to see what Ford Mustang made the most horsepower at SEMA, Manny Galvan’s 2013 Shelby GT500 would easily come in first place by a significant margin. The stock supercharger has been removed from the 5.8L V8, and in its place a Kenne Bell 3.6L liquid-cooled twin-screw good for 906 horsepower and 889 lb-ft torque at the rear wheels. That’s well over 1,000 horsepower at the flywheel.
Galvan’s GT500 has plenty of other cool goodies as well, including a Shelby widebody kit, numerous carbon fiber body components from Seibon and a set of black HRE 590RS wheels to give it a sinister look. A roll cage has been installed in the interior, as well as a full suede headliner, piano black trim pieces and a full JL audio system to go along with the stock Recaro seats.
You can get a closer look at Galvan’s 1000 horsepower 2013 Shelby GT500 Widebody in our photo gallery below.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA 2010: Kenne Bell offers first look at its 2011 Mustang supercharger, announces pricing
- SEMA 2010: Scosche debuts dash kit for the 2010+ Mustang
- SEMA Preview: Creations n' Chrome Boy Racer Mustang
- SEMA 2012: Kris Horton's 2012 Ford Mustang "Ringleader"
- SEMA 2010: Ford Custom Accessories 2011 Mustang
- SEMA 2010: Hurst announces new Billet/Plus Shifter for the 2011 Mustang GT
- SEMA 2010: Vaughn Gittin Jr. pulls the wraps off the RTR-X Mustang
- SEMA 2013: NASCAR-powered 2008 Ford Mustang AIX Race Car
- 2012 SEMA Ford Mustang Coverage
- SEMA Preview: Kenny Brown GT-4T Mustang to debut