SEMA 2013: Manny Galvan’s 1,000 horsepower 2013 Shelby GT500 Widebody
If there was a competition to see what Ford Mustang made the most horsepower at SEMA, Manny Galvan’s 2013 Shelby GT500 would easily come in first place by a significant margin. The stock supercharger has been removed from the 5.8L V8, and in its place a Kenne Bell 3.6L liquid-cooled twin-screw good for 906 horsepower and 889 lb-ft torque at the rear wheels. That’s well over 1,000 horsepower at the flywheel.
Galvan’s GT500 has plenty of other cool goodies as well, including a Shelby widebody kit, numerous carbon fiber body components from Seibon and a set of black HRE 590RS wheels to give it a sinister look. A roll cage has been installed in the interior, as well as a full suede headliner, piano black trim pieces and a full JL audio system to go along with the stock Recaro seats.
You can get a closer look at Galvan’s 1000 horsepower 2013 Shelby GT500 Widebody in our photo gallery below.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- Creations n' Chrome previews Coyote-powered Fox Body Mustang that will debut at SEMA
- SEMA 2010: Kenne Bell offers first look at its 2011 Mustang supercharger, announces pricing
- SEMA 2011: MRT Performance TKO Mustang
- 2013 SEMA Ford Mustang Coverage
- SEMA 2013: Galpin Auto Sports goes blue with widebody Shelby GT500
- Tjin Edition 2011 Ford Mustang GT to debut at SEMA
- Roush launches 700 horsepower Phase 3 supercharger system
- SEMA 2013: Steeda Q450 Enforcer Mustang
- SEMA 2013: TMI Products 2005 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2010: Vaughn Gittin Jr. pulls the wraps off the RTR-X Mustang