2015 Ford Mustang will officially debut on December 5
Back in October Reuters reported that a handful of journalists would be getting a sneak peek at the 2015 Ford Mustang, with the official unveiling of the car coming sometime in December. Now, thanks to the official Ford Mustang YouTube page, we can tell you the exact date: December 5th. Forget all the spy photos. Discard all those renderings. You’ll be getting your first look official at the 2015 Ford Mustang on the first Thursday in December.
The date was revealed in the description for a series of “Mustang Inspires” videos, which invites people to share their stories of inspiration using photographs and the hashtag #MustangInspires. The description states that “On December 5th, Ford will take the cover off the all-new Mustang, the sixth generation of the iconic pony car that will celebrate 50 years in production next year.”
Let the countdown begin…
- Video: See how Ford camouflaged its 2015 Mustang prototypes
- Video: Learn what inspired the 2015 Ford Mustang's exterior
- Turbocharged four-cylinder Mustang to make a return in 2015?
- Video: 50 Years of Ford Mustang evolution
- Will the 2015 Ford Mustang's 4-cylinder engine be for Europe only?
- Video: Watch the 2015 Ford Mustang Convertible unveiled in Sydney
- 2015 Ford Mustang face revealed in new spy photos
- 2015 Ford Mustang rendered...again
- 2015 Ford Mustang Official Photos and Details
- 2015 Ford Mustang to get 2.3-liter EcoBoost 4-cylinder with 310 horsepower?