2015 Ford Mustang will officially debut on December 5
Back in October Reuters reported that a handful of journalists would be getting a sneak peek at the 2015 Ford Mustang, with the official unveiling of the car coming sometime in December. Now, thanks to the official Ford Mustang YouTube page, we can tell you the exact date: December 5th. Forget all the spy photos. Discard all those renderings. You’ll be getting your first look official at the 2015 Ford Mustang on the first Thursday in December.
The date was revealed in the description for a series of “Mustang Inspires” videos, which invites people to share their stories of inspiration using photographs and the hashtag #MustangInspires. The description states that “On December 5th, Ford will take the cover off the all-new Mustang, the sixth generation of the iconic pony car that will celebrate 50 years in production next year.”
Let the countdown begin…
- Ford releases official 2015 Mustang horsepower numbers: GT to get 435 hp, Ecoboost 310 hp
- Will the 2015 Mustang actually weigh more?
- 2015 Saleen Mustang rendered
- Report: Automotive designers say 2015 Mustang will be 'stunning'
- Shelby GT500 will continue past 2014 as part of next generation Mustang lineup
- Turbocharged four-cylinder Mustang to make a return in 2015?
- Photo Gallery: 2015 Ford Mustang Convertible in Magnetic
- Ford dealer launches 2015 Mustang into space
- 2015 Ford Mustang rendered...again
- CarBuzz.com offers up latest batch of 2015 Ford Mustang renderings