2015 Ford Mustang will officially debut on December 5
Back in October Reuters reported that a handful of journalists would be getting a sneak peek at the 2015 Ford Mustang, with the official unveiling of the car coming sometime in December. Now, thanks to the official Ford Mustang YouTube page, we can tell you the exact date: December 5th. Forget all the spy photos. Discard all those renderings. You’ll be getting your first look official at the 2015 Ford Mustang on the first Thursday in December.
The date was revealed in the description for a series of “Mustang Inspires” videos, which invites people to share their stories of inspiration using photographs and the hashtag #MustangInspires. The description states that “On December 5th, Ford will take the cover off the all-new Mustang, the sixth generation of the iconic pony car that will celebrate 50 years in production next year.”
Let the countdown begin…
- Video: 2015 Ford Mustang prototype caught on camera
- Photo Gallery: 2015 Ford Mustang in Deep Impact Blue
- Photo Gallery: Ford shows off 2015 Mustang in Ingot Silver
- Video: See how Ford camouflaged its 2015 Mustang prototypes
- Barrett-Jackson 2014: First production 2015 Ford Mustang raises $300,000 for charity
- Video: 50 Years of Ford Mustang evolution
- Ford to drop V6 engine option for 2015 Mustang?
- New report suggests 2015 Mustang four-cylinder to be available in U.S. after all, will be more powerful than the V6
- First retail 2015 Ford Mustang to be auctioned off at Barrett-Jackson
- 2015 Mustang makes video game debut in Need for Speed Rivals