2015 Ford Mustang will officially debut on December 5
Back in October Reuters reported that a handful of journalists would be getting a sneak peek at the 2015 Ford Mustang, with the official unveiling of the car coming sometime in December. Now, thanks to the official Ford Mustang YouTube page, we can tell you the exact date: December 5th. Forget all the spy photos. Discard all those renderings. You’ll be getting your first look official at the 2015 Ford Mustang on the first Thursday in December.
The date was revealed in the description for a series of “Mustang Inspires” videos, which invites people to share their stories of inspiration using photographs and the hashtag #MustangInspires. The description states that “On December 5th, Ford will take the cover off the all-new Mustang, the sixth generation of the iconic pony car that will celebrate 50 years in production next year.”
Let the countdown begin…
- Photo Gallery: 2015 Ford Mustang in Deep Impact Blue
- Turbocharged four-cylinder Mustang to make a return in 2015?
- Video: See how Ford camouflaged its 2015 Mustang prototypes
- New report suggests 2015 Mustang four-cylinder to be available in U.S. after all, will be more powerful than the V6
- 2015 Mustang to be offered in right-hand drive, European version won't get the 5.0L V8?
- Ford to drop V6 engine option for 2015 Mustang?
- 2015 Mustang to share 2.3-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder with Focus RS?
- 2015 Ford Mustang makes first public European appearance at Geneva Motor Show
- J Mays: 2015 Mustang to get less retro styling, will 'bring the brand forward'
- 2015 Ford Mustang rendered...again