Shelby to debut new Mustang at LA Auto Show
The doors to the LA Auto Show opened to the press earlier this morning, with dozens of vehicles making their debuts of the next two days. One of those will be from Shelby, as the company announced yesterday that they will unveil their “newest high performance vehicle packing world-class power and handling.” Shelby isn’t saying specifically what that vehicle is, but judging from the covered car on the show floor we can definitely say it’s a Mustang.
Shelby has introduced several new Mustangs during the auto show circuit this year, starting with the GT500 Super Snake Widebody in Detroit and followed up by the 2013 Shelby 1000 in New York. This is the first time in recent memory that the company has made a debut at the LA Auto Show.
The Shelby press conference at the LA Auto Show is scheduled for 11:20 am PST tomorrow morning, and we’ll bring you all the details and photos of the new Mustang at that time.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- Shelby American Collection raffling off 2014 Shelby GT500
- RK Motors debuts custom 1967 Shelby GT500 RK527
- Shelby wrapping up production of 427 Super Snake and 40th Anniversary packages for the GT500
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: One-off 2013 Shelby GT500 Cobra raises $200,000 for charity
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Cobra
- Shelby unveils 2013 GT500 Super Snake Widebody
- Ultimate Shelby GT500 Super Snake to debut at Detroit Auto Show
- Shelby to unveil EcoBoost-powered car at Detroit Auto Show?
- First 2012 Shelby GT350 nets $137,500 at Barrett-Jackson