Shelby to debut new Mustang at LA Auto Show
The doors to the LA Auto Show opened to the press earlier this morning, with dozens of vehicles making their debuts of the next two days. One of those will be from Shelby, as the company announced yesterday that they will unveil their “newest high performance vehicle packing world-class power and handling.” Shelby isn’t saying specifically what that vehicle is, but judging from the covered car on the show floor we can definitely say it’s a Mustang.
Shelby has introduced several new Mustangs during the auto show circuit this year, starting with the GT500 Super Snake Widebody in Detroit and followed up by the 2013 Shelby 1000 in New York. This is the first time in recent memory that the company has made a debut at the LA Auto Show.
The Shelby press conference at the LA Auto Show is scheduled for 11:20 am PST tomorrow morning, and we’ll bring you all the details and photos of the new Mustang at that time.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- Photo Gallery: The 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 at the L.A. Auto Show
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 at the L.A. Auto Show
- A closer look at Saleen's 30th Anniversary SA-30 Mustang
- 2013 Saleen 351 Mustang announced at LA Auto Show
- Photo Gallery: 2014 Ford Mustang with FP6 Appearance Package
- Video: The 2012 Mustang Boss 302 does a virtual 1/4 mile run
- SVT chief: The Boss 302 was the motivation for the 2013 Shelby GT500, not the Camaro ZL1
- Photo Gallery: 2012 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca Package at the L.A. Auto Show
- Photo Gallery: 2014 Shelby GT at the LA Auto Show
- Photo Gallery: Ford Mustangs at the 2013 LA Auto Show