Shelby to debut new Mustang at LA Auto Show
The doors to the LA Auto Show opened to the press earlier this morning, with dozens of vehicles making their debuts of the next two days. One of those will be from Shelby, as the company announced yesterday that they will unveil their “newest high performance vehicle packing world-class power and handling.” Shelby isn’t saying specifically what that vehicle is, but judging from the covered car on the show floor we can definitely say it’s a Mustang.
Shelby has introduced several new Mustangs during the auto show circuit this year, starting with the GT500 Super Snake Widebody in Detroit and followed up by the 2013 Shelby 1000 in New York. This is the first time in recent memory that the company has made a debut at the LA Auto Show.
The Shelby press conference at the LA Auto Show is scheduled for 11:20 am PST tomorrow morning, and we’ll bring you all the details and photos of the new Mustang at that time.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- Shelby GT500 Super Snake to star in 'Getaway' movie, win your own in sweepstakes
- Video: 2011 Shelby Super Snake vs Shelby 427 Cobra
- Featured: Jason Cenora's Shelby CS8 Mustang
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: 1967 Shelby Terlingua Continuation Mustang fetches $110,000
- Historic 1965 Shelby GT350 R up for auction in January
- Shelby GT500 will continue past 2014 as part of next generation Mustang lineup
- Shelby announces expansion of 2011 GT350 lineup with automatic, naturally aspirated versions
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible at the Chicago Auto Show
- Motor Trend tests the 2011 Shelby GT350 prototype, hits 0-60 mph in 3.7 seconds
- Ford officially announces 2010 Shelby GT500 with 540 horsepower