Shelby to debut new Mustang at LA Auto Show
The doors to the LA Auto Show opened to the press earlier this morning, with dozens of vehicles making their debuts of the next two days. One of those will be from Shelby, as the company announced yesterday that they will unveil their “newest high performance vehicle packing world-class power and handling.” Shelby isn’t saying specifically what that vehicle is, but judging from the covered car on the show floor we can definitely say it’s a Mustang.
Shelby has introduced several new Mustangs during the auto show circuit this year, starting with the GT500 Super Snake Widebody in Detroit and followed up by the 2013 Shelby 1000 in New York. This is the first time in recent memory that the company has made a debut at the LA Auto Show.
The Shelby press conference at the LA Auto Show is scheduled for 11:20 am PST tomorrow morning, and we’ll bring you all the details and photos of the new Mustang at that time.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- Ford details 2013 Shelby GT500's new launch control system
- Road & Track gives inside perspective on the 2013 Shelby GT500's Nürburgring testing
- Classic Recreations to offer Shelby GT500CR continuation cars
- Shelby to open new headquarters in Las Vegas later this year
- Ford officially announces 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible
- Video: Hennessey Shelby GT500 with Venom 600R package on the dyno
- The sights and sounds of the Shelby 1000 at the drag strip
- Winningest 1965 Shelby GT350R to be sold at RM's Amelia Island auction
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake prototype debuts in Monterey
- 1967 Shelby GT500 featured on U.S. postage stamp