Shelby to debut new Mustang at LA Auto Show
The doors to the LA Auto Show opened to the press earlier this morning, with dozens of vehicles making their debuts of the next two days. One of those will be from Shelby, as the company announced yesterday that they will unveil their “newest high performance vehicle packing world-class power and handling.” Shelby isn’t saying specifically what that vehicle is, but judging from the covered car on the show floor we can definitely say it’s a Mustang.
Shelby has introduced several new Mustangs during the auto show circuit this year, starting with the GT500 Super Snake Widebody in Detroit and followed up by the 2013 Shelby 1000 in New York. This is the first time in recent memory that the company has made a debut at the LA Auto Show.
The Shelby press conference at the LA Auto Show is scheduled for 11:20 am PST tomorrow morning, and we’ll bring you all the details and photos of the new Mustang at that time.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- Video: On board with the Lethal Performance 2010 Shelby GT500 as it runs a 9.66 @ 146 mph
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible at the Chicago Auto Show
- Ford officially announces 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible
- Ford details 2013 Shelby GT500's new launch control system
- Shelby announces new 2005+ Mustang parts and accessories for the track
- Featured: Jason Cenora's Shelby CS8 Mustang
- Video: Watch a Shelby GT500 blow up a dyno
- Rare 1968 Shelby GT500KR Convertible up for grabs at Barrett-Jackson
- 2011 Shelby GT350 trounces Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 in Road and Track comparison test
- Shelby GT350 Convertible Widebody to cross the block at Barrett-Jackson in Las Vegas