Shelby to debut new Mustang at LA Auto Show
The doors to the LA Auto Show opened to the press earlier this morning, with dozens of vehicles making their debuts of the next two days. One of those will be from Shelby, as the company announced yesterday that they will unveil their “newest high performance vehicle packing world-class power and handling.” Shelby isn’t saying specifically what that vehicle is, but judging from the covered car on the show floor we can definitely say it’s a Mustang.
Shelby has introduced several new Mustangs during the auto show circuit this year, starting with the GT500 Super Snake Widebody in Detroit and followed up by the 2013 Shelby 1000 in New York. This is the first time in recent memory that the company has made a debut at the LA Auto Show.
The Shelby press conference at the LA Auto Show is scheduled for 11:20 am PST tomorrow morning, and we’ll bring you all the details and photos of the new Mustang at that time.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- Shelby unveils 800 horsepower Prudhomme Edition Super Snake Mustang
- Shelby GT500 Super Snake to star in 'Getaway' movie, win your own in sweepstakes
- The top 10 Shelby Mustangs of all time
- Photo Gallery: Ford Mustangs at the 2012 LA Auto Show
- Shelby announces Super Snake package for 2011 GT500 with up to 800 horsepower
- Shelby announces widebody kit for the 2005-2009 Ford Mustang
- Shelby American Collection raffling off 2014 Shelby GT500
- Photo Gallery: 2012 Shelby GTS
- Shelby to unveil 800 horsepower 2012 GT500 Super Snake at New York Auto Show
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: 1967 Shelby Terlingua Continuation Mustang fetches $110,000