Shelby to debut new Mustang at LA Auto Show
The doors to the LA Auto Show opened to the press earlier this morning, with dozens of vehicles making their debuts of the next two days. One of those will be from Shelby, as the company announced yesterday that they will unveil their “newest high performance vehicle packing world-class power and handling.” Shelby isn’t saying specifically what that vehicle is, but judging from the covered car on the show floor we can definitely say it’s a Mustang.
Shelby has introduced several new Mustangs during the auto show circuit this year, starting with the GT500 Super Snake Widebody in Detroit and followed up by the 2013 Shelby 1000 in New York. This is the first time in recent memory that the company has made a debut at the LA Auto Show.
The Shelby press conference at the LA Auto Show is scheduled for 11:20 am PST tomorrow morning, and we’ll bring you all the details and photos of the new Mustang at that time.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- 2013 Shelby GT500: 0-60 mph in 3.5 sec, 1/4 mile in 11.6 sec @ 126 mph
- Shelby announces end of production for GT350
- Shelby completes first production 2011 GT350s, ready to deliver to customers
- Historic 1965 Shelby GT350 R up for auction in January
- SEMA 2012: Carroll Shelby Tribute
- Car & Driver gets a ride in the 2013 Shelby GT500
- Video: Twin-Turbo Shelby GT500 puts out 884 rwhp and 876 rwtq on the dyno
- Video: Road & Track gets sideway in the 2012 Shelby 1000
- Ford to launch Shelby GT350 model in 2016, Mach 1 returning as well
- Photo Gallery: Classic Recreations Shelby GT500CR w/ Coyote 5.0L V8 crate engine