Shelby to debut new Mustang at LA Auto Show
The doors to the LA Auto Show opened to the press earlier this morning, with dozens of vehicles making their debuts of the next two days. One of those will be from Shelby, as the company announced yesterday that they will unveil their “newest high performance vehicle packing world-class power and handling.” Shelby isn’t saying specifically what that vehicle is, but judging from the covered car on the show floor we can definitely say it’s a Mustang.
Shelby has introduced several new Mustangs during the auto show circuit this year, starting with the GT500 Super Snake Widebody in Detroit and followed up by the 2013 Shelby 1000 in New York. This is the first time in recent memory that the company has made a debut at the LA Auto Show.
The Shelby press conference at the LA Auto Show is scheduled for 11:20 am PST tomorrow morning, and we’ll bring you all the details and photos of the new Mustang at that time.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Custom 2013 Shelby GT500 raises $150,000 for the Henry Ford Hospital
- Photo Gallery: Ford releases new images of the 2013 Shelby GT500
- These are the new Shelby Mustangs that will be unveiled in Detroit
- Rare 1968 Shelby GT500KR Convertible up for grabs at Barrett-Jackson
- Ford officially announces 2010 Shelby GT500 with 540 horsepower
- SEMA 2012: JF Kustoms 1967 Shelby GT500 "Kardiac"
- 2013 Shelby 1000 previewed ahead of New York Auto Show debut
- Shelby officially unveils Anniversary Edition Mustangs
- Ford announces return of the Shelby GT500KR for 2008
- Rare 1970 Shelby GT500 going up for auction at Barrett-Jackson