Shelby to debut new Mustang at LA Auto Show
The doors to the LA Auto Show opened to the press earlier this morning, with dozens of vehicles making their debuts of the next two days. One of those will be from Shelby, as the company announced yesterday that they will unveil their “newest high performance vehicle packing world-class power and handling.” Shelby isn’t saying specifically what that vehicle is, but judging from the covered car on the show floor we can definitely say it’s a Mustang.
Shelby has introduced several new Mustangs during the auto show circuit this year, starting with the GT500 Super Snake Widebody in Detroit and followed up by the 2013 Shelby 1000 in New York. This is the first time in recent memory that the company has made a debut at the LA Auto Show.
The Shelby press conference at the LA Auto Show is scheduled for 11:20 am PST tomorrow morning, and we’ll bring you all the details and photos of the new Mustang at that time.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- Shelby American Collection raffling off 2014 Shelby GT500
- Shelby considering additional models including V6, Twin-Turbo GT500
- New Product: K&N Cold Air Intake for the 2010+ Shelby GT500
- Shelby unveils 2012 GT350 with new colors, convertible option
- Rare 1968 Shelby GT500KR Convertible up for grabs at Barrett-Jackson
- Photo Gallery: 2012 Shelby 1000 on display at Barrett-Jackson
- Photo Gallery: Ford releases new images of the 2013 Shelby GT500
- 2009 Shelby GT500KR owned by Carroll Shelby going up for auction
- Road & Track gives inside perspective on the 2013 Shelby GT500's Nürburgring testing
- Video: Classic Recreations shows off the Shelby GT500CR 900S