Shelby to debut new Mustang at LA Auto Show
The doors to the LA Auto Show opened to the press earlier this morning, with dozens of vehicles making their debuts of the next two days. One of those will be from Shelby, as the company announced yesterday that they will unveil their “newest high performance vehicle packing world-class power and handling.” Shelby isn’t saying specifically what that vehicle is, but judging from the covered car on the show floor we can definitely say it’s a Mustang.
Shelby has introduced several new Mustangs during the auto show circuit this year, starting with the GT500 Super Snake Widebody in Detroit and followed up by the 2013 Shelby 1000 in New York. This is the first time in recent memory that the company has made a debut at the LA Auto Show.
The Shelby press conference at the LA Auto Show is scheduled for 11:20 am PST tomorrow morning, and we’ll bring you all the details and photos of the new Mustang at that time.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- Mint 1968 Shelby GT500 Convertible sells for $330,000 at Barrett-Jackson in Palm Beach
- Featured: 2012 Shelby 1000 Widebody
- Motor Trend tests the 2011 Shelby GT350 prototype, hits 0-60 mph in 3.7 seconds
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes to the track
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible makes debut at Chicago Auto Show
- Video: 2011 Shelby GT500 laps Virginia International Raceway
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: 1967 Shelby GT500E Super Snake nets $154,000
- First annual Carroll Shelby Tribute and Car Show announced for next month
- 2012 Shelby 1000 revealed ahead of official New York debut
- Video: Classic Recreations shows off the Shelby GT500CR 900S