Shelby to debut new Mustang at LA Auto Show
The doors to the LA Auto Show opened to the press earlier this morning, with dozens of vehicles making their debuts of the next two days. One of those will be from Shelby, as the company announced yesterday that they will unveil their “newest high performance vehicle packing world-class power and handling.” Shelby isn’t saying specifically what that vehicle is, but judging from the covered car on the show floor we can definitely say it’s a Mustang.
Shelby has introduced several new Mustangs during the auto show circuit this year, starting with the GT500 Super Snake Widebody in Detroit and followed up by the 2013 Shelby 1000 in New York. This is the first time in recent memory that the company has made a debut at the LA Auto Show.
The Shelby press conference at the LA Auto Show is scheduled for 11:20 am PST tomorrow morning, and we’ll bring you all the details and photos of the new Mustang at that time.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- President Obama calls the 2013 Shelby GT500 "sick"
- 2011 Shelby GT350 auction raises $200,000 for charity
- Photo Gallery: 2012 Shelby GT500
- Shelby unveils 2012 GT500 Super Snake at New York Auto Show
- Photo Gallery: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Anniversary Edition on display at Barrett-Jackson
- Shelby announces final specs, 624 horsepower "R" tune option for 2011 GT350
- SVT Performance Package ups the ante for the 2011 Shelby GT500
- Shelby to unveil 800 horsepower 2012 GT500 Super Snake at New York Auto Show
- Shelby to unveil fastest Mustang yet at New York Auto Show
- Mecum to auction rare 1965 Shelby GT350 Prototype