Shelby to debut new Mustang at LA Auto Show
The doors to the LA Auto Show opened to the press earlier this morning, with dozens of vehicles making their debuts of the next two days. One of those will be from Shelby, as the company announced yesterday that they will unveil their “newest high performance vehicle packing world-class power and handling.” Shelby isn’t saying specifically what that vehicle is, but judging from the covered car on the show floor we can definitely say it’s a Mustang.
Shelby has introduced several new Mustangs during the auto show circuit this year, starting with the GT500 Super Snake Widebody in Detroit and followed up by the 2013 Shelby 1000 in New York. This is the first time in recent memory that the company has made a debut at the LA Auto Show.
The Shelby press conference at the LA Auto Show is scheduled for 11:20 am PST tomorrow morning, and we’ll bring you all the details and photos of the new Mustang at that time.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- Video: Ford shows off 2013 Shelby GT500's launch control system
- 1968 Shelby GT350 barn find recovered after 30 years
- 2012 Shelby GT500 tops Forbes' list of fastest cars under $50,000
- Video: 2011 Shelby Super Snake vs Shelby 427 Cobra
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Custom 2013 Shelby GT500 raises $150,000 for the Henry Ford Hospital
- New Product: Ford Racing FR3 Handling Pack for the 2011 Shelby GT500
- Select Shelby GT500KR parts now available from Ford Racing
- Video: Meet the engineers behind the 2013 Shelby GT500
- Video: 1966 Shelby GT350 vs Microcar drag race
- Video: Ford's countdown series honors Carroll Shelby