Shelby to debut new Mustang at LA Auto Show
The doors to the LA Auto Show opened to the press earlier this morning, with dozens of vehicles making their debuts of the next two days. One of those will be from Shelby, as the company announced yesterday that they will unveil their “newest high performance vehicle packing world-class power and handling.” Shelby isn’t saying specifically what that vehicle is, but judging from the covered car on the show floor we can definitely say it’s a Mustang.
Shelby has introduced several new Mustangs during the auto show circuit this year, starting with the GT500 Super Snake Widebody in Detroit and followed up by the 2013 Shelby 1000 in New York. This is the first time in recent memory that the company has made a debut at the LA Auto Show.
The Shelby press conference at the LA Auto Show is scheduled for 11:20 am PST tomorrow morning, and we’ll bring you all the details and photos of the new Mustang at that time.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible makes debut at Chicago Auto Show
- Shelby begins production of first 2013 GT500 Super Snake
- Classic Recreations announces Shelby GT500CR Convertible
- Reggie Jackson's 1965 Shelby GT350 going up for auction
- Shelby to raffle 2011 GT350 prototype for charity
- 2013 Shelby GT350 makes first public appearance at Monterey Motorsports Reunion
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: 1965 Shelby GT350 once owned by Ford sells for $242,000
- Photo Gallery: Ford Mustangs at the 2012 LA Auto Show
- New Product: JLT Super Big Air Intake for the 2010+ Shelby GT500