Shelby to debut new Mustang at LA Auto Show
The doors to the LA Auto Show opened to the press earlier this morning, with dozens of vehicles making their debuts of the next two days. One of those will be from Shelby, as the company announced yesterday that they will unveil their “newest high performance vehicle packing world-class power and handling.” Shelby isn’t saying specifically what that vehicle is, but judging from the covered car on the show floor we can definitely say it’s a Mustang.
Shelby has introduced several new Mustangs during the auto show circuit this year, starting with the GT500 Super Snake Widebody in Detroit and followed up by the 2013 Shelby 1000 in New York. This is the first time in recent memory that the company has made a debut at the LA Auto Show.
The Shelby press conference at the LA Auto Show is scheduled for 11:20 am PST tomorrow morning, and we’ll bring you all the details and photos of the new Mustang at that time.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- 2012 Shelby 1000 makes official debut at New York Auto Show
- Classic Recreations to offer Shelby GT500CR continuation cars
- 1965 Shelby GT350R added to RM's auction in Monterey
- Featured: Jason Cenora's Shelby CS8 Mustang
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Deep Impact Blue
- Shelby to unveil new Mustang at the 2012 Detroit Auto Show
- Ex-Stirling Moss 1965 Shelby GT350 race car to cross the block in August
- Shelby officially unveils Anniversary Edition Mustangs
- The 2013 Shelby GT500's official top speed? 202 mph.
- 1965 Shelby GT350R sells for $990,000 at RM auction