Shelby to debut new Mustang at LA Auto Show
The doors to the LA Auto Show opened to the press earlier this morning, with dozens of vehicles making their debuts of the next two days. One of those will be from Shelby, as the company announced yesterday that they will unveil their “newest high performance vehicle packing world-class power and handling.” Shelby isn’t saying specifically what that vehicle is, but judging from the covered car on the show floor we can definitely say it’s a Mustang.
Shelby has introduced several new Mustangs during the auto show circuit this year, starting with the GT500 Super Snake Widebody in Detroit and followed up by the 2013 Shelby 1000 in New York. This is the first time in recent memory that the company has made a debut at the LA Auto Show.
The Shelby press conference at the LA Auto Show is scheduled for 11:20 am PST tomorrow morning, and we’ll bring you all the details and photos of the new Mustang at that time.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- Shelby Mustang 45th anniversary celebrated at the Quail Motorsports Gathering
- SVT celebrates its 20th anniversary
- 1965 Shelby GT350R added to RM's auction in Monterey
- New Product: JMS 2.4-inch supercharger pulley for the 2013-2014 Shelby GT500
- Video: Twin-Turbo Shelby GT500 puts out 884 rwhp and 876 rwtq on the dyno
- 2011 Shelby GT350 auction raises $200,000 for charity
- 2nd Annual Carroll Shelby Car Show & Tribute
- Photo Gallery: Classic Recreations Shelby GT500CR in Candy Apple Red
- 1968 Shelby GT350 barn find recovered after 30 years
- Shelby GTS officially announced at New York Auto Show