Shelby to debut new Mustang at LA Auto Show
The doors to the LA Auto Show opened to the press earlier this morning, with dozens of vehicles making their debuts of the next two days. One of those will be from Shelby, as the company announced yesterday that they will unveil their “newest high performance vehicle packing world-class power and handling.” Shelby isn’t saying specifically what that vehicle is, but judging from the covered car on the show floor we can definitely say it’s a Mustang.
Shelby has introduced several new Mustangs during the auto show circuit this year, starting with the GT500 Super Snake Widebody in Detroit and followed up by the 2013 Shelby 1000 in New York. This is the first time in recent memory that the company has made a debut at the LA Auto Show.
The Shelby press conference at the LA Auto Show is scheduled for 11:20 am PST tomorrow morning, and we’ll bring you all the details and photos of the new Mustang at that time.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- New Product: Shelby 'Venice' Wheel for the 2005+ Ford Mustang
- Shelby to unveil new Mustang at the 2012 Detroit Auto Show
- SEMA 2012: JF Kustoms 1967 Shelby GT500 "Kardiac"
- Shelby announces official details for 2010-2014 Mustang widebody kit
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Custom 2013 Shelby GT500 raises $150,000 for the Henry Ford Hospital
- Shelby officially announces 2013 GT350 with new color options
- Mint 1968 Shelby GT500 Convertible sells for $330,000 at Barrett-Jackson in Palm Beach
- Shelby GT500 will continue past 2014 as part of next generation Mustang lineup
- Photo Gallery: 2012 Shelby GT500
- Photo Gallery: One-off Hagerty Fantasy Bid 2013 Shelby GT500