Shelby to debut new Mustang at LA Auto Show
The doors to the LA Auto Show opened to the press earlier this morning, with dozens of vehicles making their debuts of the next two days. One of those will be from Shelby, as the company announced yesterday that they will unveil their “newest high performance vehicle packing world-class power and handling.” Shelby isn’t saying specifically what that vehicle is, but judging from the covered car on the show floor we can definitely say it’s a Mustang.
Shelby has introduced several new Mustangs during the auto show circuit this year, starting with the GT500 Super Snake Widebody in Detroit and followed up by the 2013 Shelby 1000 in New York. This is the first time in recent memory that the company has made a debut at the LA Auto Show.
The Shelby press conference at the LA Auto Show is scheduled for 11:20 am PST tomorrow morning, and we’ll bring you all the details and photos of the new Mustang at that time.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- Shelby GTS officially announced at New York Auto Show
- 2013 Shelby GT500 priced at $54,995
- Shelby GT returns for 2014 as post-title package with up to 624 horsepower
- Video: This amazing, functional Shelby GT500 is built entirely out of Legos
- Shelby announces turbo package for 2005-2009 Mustang GTs
- Video: Ford's countdown series honors Carroll Shelby
- Video: Motor Trend pits the 2011 Shelby GT500 against the Corvette Z06, Nissan GT-R
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Low mileage, all original 1968 Shelby GT500KR sells for $194,700
- Shelby releases new details, photos for the 2013 GT500 Super Snake
- Photo Gallery: Ford releases new images of the 2013 Shelby GT500