Photo Gallery: 2014 Ford Mustang with FP6 Appearance Package
The December 5th debut of the 2015 Mustang is inching closer, but that’s not stopping Ford from continuing to promote the current 2014 lineup here at the LA Auto Show. One of those Mustangs on display is this V6 model pictured above, sporting the new-for-2014 FP6 appearance package. This is the first time we’ve seen the Mustang with this option, and it looks just as good in person as it does in photos.
Available on the standard (non-premium) Mustang V6 coupe with either transmission, the FP6 Appearance Package adds 18-inch gloss black wheels, body-colored window louvers, gloss black rear spoiler and gloss black mirror caps, all for a price of $795. It can be combined with any color, but we’d be hard pressed to choose anything but the black-over-black on this particular car.
You can see the 2014 Ford Mustang with the FP6 Appearance Package on display at the LA Auto Show in the gallery below.
Photos © 2013 MustangsDaily.com
- Turbocharged four-cylinder Mustang to make a return in 2015?
- The 2014 Mustang with the new FP6 Appearance Package is one hot pony car
- 2014 Ford Mustang configurator goes live
- 2014 Ford Mustang and Shelby GT500 order guides released, no more Boss 302
- Five reasons why Ford should have built a 2014 Mustang Boss 351
- 2014 Mustang gets rendered, new details revealed
- 2014 Mustang to get new colors, options
- 2014 Ford Mustang wins Cars.com Shoppers' Choice Award
- Refreshed Mustang coming in 2013, next generation to be 2015 model
- Roush announces updated Mustang lineup for 2014 including Aluminator engine option